Which one and why

Which one and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY
80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
youtube.com/watch?v=FFsM4T7OP2A
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
youtube.com/watch?v=NwaU7JMi0q8
arsenalinc.com/usa/PRODUCTION-ENDING-ON-POPULAR-SLR-106-SERIES.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both, because reasons

I'm barely even Fudd tier but I've heard the AK has fewer jamming issues.

Plus 7.62 + wood, so I'm going AK

AR

Just as reliable
Lighter
Better accuracy
Modular
More replacement parts in the event of the happening

AK, much easier to maintain, and resistant to various conditions in the field. Though I would go further ditch the AK for an SKS.

/k/ is 45 boards < that way

This
I built my AR first and a few months later order my AK, I pick it up tomorrow.

AR is simple to maintain.

AK because I can larp being in the Serbian wars removing kebab

Russians always

>muh super reliable AK
that's mostly a myth.

for US fags, AR is definitely the best choice.
>abundant ammo
>abundant parts
>abundant mags

I'm pretty sure that in yurop, AK and AK-related stuff is more common.

Both because they both have their special purpose

AR because supply chain

Essentially. If the race war starts in America you will want an AR.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY

Here's your answer.

AR because how else am i supposed to shoot up my school?

based eric

AK

>more penetration in non-armor media, which matters more than going against actual armor
>more reliable
>steel

The AK will never, ever, EVER jam. Find an old AK, rusted, full of dirt and sand that spent the last 20 years on some afghani desert and it /will/ fire properly.

And that's seriously all you really want. Daka need to shoo bullets on demands without fails. Otherwise it's not a daka.

You can pick it up off a dead person.

In a happening you could wander into random houses and have ar parts and 223 falling on you from the closets

Don't you just wanna have a beer with the guy?

Slap some meat on the grill and loose off a few clips?

AR because of accuracy. I still do like AKs though.

AK
Why: Bigger caliber and more resilient.

AK because I'm not gonna be on NATO's side

AR 15. It is ideal to make mass shootings.

AK so I can roleplay as a Chechen

AK because fuck 5.56 faggots

Of course if we include the survival variable and you're stuck in the north america you want an AR and focus on 5.56 and 9mm

Tho the AK you will find in america usually are also converted to 5.56 making the ammo scarcity less of a problem.

>I'm pretty sure that in yurop, AK and AK-related stuff is more common.

Amongst criminals and terrorists? Yeah, the M70AB2 is clearly the most widespread weapon on the black market.

Amongst law abidding firearm owners? The AR15 is favorite, just like in the US, for the very reasons you've listed. At some point the AK had some popularity because it was cheap and so was its ammo, but since the EU has been embargoing Russia, ammo and magazines have been getting really scarce and as such, expensive. And now the only new AKs we can get are the overpriced Bulgarian ones, which cost the same as an AR. So really, there isn't a single reason to not own an AR15 over anything else.

None because I have bodyguards.

Depends on the usage.
762 is a better defensive round while 556 has more offensive potential.
It's really situational.

M-70 because they are everywhere here. Combined with HS2000 as sidearm

This man is right.
The question is what you get first.

In terms of mechanical reliability, they're more or less equal, they're big for good reasons.

An AKM is much more versatile than an SKS (though there isn't anything wrong with the SKS for what it is).

AR-15 is super easy to maintain.

People freak out about the carbon deposits in the bolt carrier but the gas expansion chamber is supposed to take a lot of hot gas (and it vents out the side anyway).

If you want to make it easier to clean, you can get a Nickel Boron plated bolt-carrier, crud comes off real easy from those.

Nugget when?

If I was stuck in france during the happening my first place to loot would be a gendarme station for a sub machine gun and I would focus on 9mm.

Become the scout you've always wanted to be.

BONK

I own one of each. I think the AR performs better, but the AK is more fun to shoot. If SHTF I'd go AR because I have way more ammo for it and it's more compact.

Own both. I have a soft spot for the aesthetics of the AK, but the AR beats it in nearly every measure.

AK.
Cheaper.
Based wooden stock.
I really can't be fucked to get CDI-enhancing attachments.

I enjoy shooting and want to defend myself but I'm not enough of an enthusiast to really care about pimping out my rifle.

AR10
7x62x51 is the future

Butterknife.

PTR

Bin that you mad man

M4
>more common ammo
>in fact more reliable than the AK
>lower weight

fallout/10

How is it more ideal than the AK? Wouldn't the AK be better due to never jamming?

You'd be surprised by the canadian loot.

Neither! Thanks I'll keep my FN-FAL

Is that really your collection user? You have some amazing taste, post more

I keep trying to tell myself to quit buying guns but I really wanna buy a FAL this summer.

As much as I like America I'm going to have to go with the AK. Russian weaponry and vehicles just look more menacing and battle hardened.

I'll choose the AR because I can build it and maintain it in home easily.

Also pasta

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

If it's a real mauser I'm impressed

Well this is a good point
youtube.com/watch?v=FFsM4T7OP2A

It will fire, but not effectively. You won't hit many of your targets out at a given distance. Peasant-tier technology desu

How's your deployment going?

XM193, breh.
That shit does horrible things to meaty tissue.

You can also go the .300BLK route, gives you more or less 7.62x39mm performance in an AR-15 package.

>The AK will never, ever, EVER jam. Find an old AK, rusted, full of dirt and sand that spent the last 20 years on some afghani desert and it /will/ fire properly.
And it will spray hot gas on your hands and face.
And the bore will be ruined so the bullets will keyhole on every shot, not a single straight trajectory.
And the rust will give you tetanus.

I never get why people bring that specific shit up, yeah, it'll cycle, but it can't really do anything else anymore, it's not a passable weapon anymore.

>never jamming
That's a meme.

Kalash for reliability and power.

Neither since they are both illegal in my country, and crime is for niggers.

Amazing weapon so many variants I have the stg58 and an Israeli heavy barrel. Get a FAL. Easy to work on accurate, can't go wrong

I just said it will work, notice how I left accuracy out of the picture.

Sometime you just want to make noise so the other user get scare and move.

AR is easier to use, modify and etc, but AK is reliable.I'd pick AR, sorry my veteran father who killed near 100 muslims in Afghanistan.

AK can't even defeat mud.
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

If you're going to have a quad rail you better put a flashlight on that bitch

I have both. AK is like a whore, rough around the edges but a reliable bitch. AR is like a princess, high maintenance but clean and smooth.

>Tar-21

We truly are greatest goys.

>Tho the AK you will find in america usually are also converted to 5.56 making the ammo scarcity less of a problem.
Thats not really true. Most AKs in the US are imported and are in 7.62x39.

Also, AKs in 5.56 have problems with jamming because the design relies in a more tapered cartridge than the relatively straight 5.56

HAVE YOU SEEN IT FAGGOT

GO

Good goy

It's not really hard to find Mauser rifles or Mauser pistols in most parts of the world, least of all America and Europe

They were kind of everywhere.

Finnish AKs are pretty high on the ladder of AKs desu

Well, I figure you could probably still do some half-assed suppressing fire with a keyhole machine (though I guess the unpredictable trajectory of bullets tumbling over end and curving in flight could be fucking terrifying), but I'd still rather have any other gun than a rusted out and raped AK

>high maintenance
You don't have to baby an AR, try not cleaning your AR for thousands of rounds and just intermittently add a bit of lube every other range trip or so, I promise you it'll keep going.

Ak47 because i look like my cousin Ahmed Soliman and there is a sinagogue right next door

Is the ammo the problem then? Not the actual gun?

You sound like a triggered little bitch

>That shit does horrible things to meaty tissue.

this nigga gets it. M193 will absolutely fuck you up inside of its effective range

AK

cheaper to maintain
affordable
powerful
and just as reliable

Quite knowledgeable for a European, Swiss notwithstanding

wew lad

>tfw no Finnish rk 62 to remove kebab with

M855 is just as nasty.

My AR has never failed, even with hundreds of rounds through. My AK has thousands. The AR is just really smooth though, seems like it wants attention - maybe I baby it too much.

Akm or 74?
Ak 107 is sex

Don't be retarded, both calibers will wreck shit, but that's not the main reason people stock up ok xm193.

We stock up on it because it defeats level 3 armor you dummies, 7.62x39 doesn't

No, it's just that the AK wasnt really designed for 5.56, just like the AR platform isnt designed for 7.62x39, which causes its own problems in ARs converted to 7.62x39.

You really cant beat an AR-15 in America. A $600 AR will beat a $1000 AK here in accuracy because there are SO MANY that prices are driven down to a ridiculous level.

Both are meme guns. Rather have a FN Battle rifle chambered in .308

Neither

Just me and my compound bow, ninja stealthy, ninja quiet

JESUS FROM WHERE DID THAT ARROW COME FROM????!!!!!?????

youtube.com/watch?v=NwaU7JMi0q8

>AKs in 5.56 have problems with jamming because the design relies in a more tapered cartridge than the relatively straight 5.56
First I've ever heard of this in particular.

Is your experience with some horrible old Century Arms build or what?

I'm thinking he's talking about a shitty build, because there's thousands of 5.56mm AKs which run just fine, for instance the Israeli Galil and various export versions of Finnish AK rifles.

It's kind of mediocre out of short barrels.
It's kind of mediocre in general honestly.

M4 cause im not a nog/slime

>fully automatic nuclear missile launchers

i always been DShK fanboy

Enjoy carrying 100 rounds MAX

Yeah I was mostly thinking about the galil, I know there's tons of galil nerds out there with clubs.

>It's not really hard to find Mauser rifles

Lol this is true I bought an 1891 small ring Mauser 7.65 at auction never fired still packed in Cosmoline for $150

The first time I fired that fucker I thought I broke my cheek and shoulder. I underestimated the kick and the metal buttstock sure as hell didn't help either

as a poor fag, i gotta chose the ak.
>inb4 hurr durr affordable 500-600 dollar ARs
yeah but not as reliable and durable than glorious ak

Thanks user. That's the whole collection for now. I'm probably going to buy a full length FAL clone this fall. Here's the c96 up close. It actually needs work.

Mauser pistols and pistols are pretty hard to find around here senpai. Aside from yugo m48's, the rifles aren't all that common either

gaze upon this, ladies and fine gentlemen
this is the face of poland

Kalishnakov.
I'm fat and if i was carrying an AR15 i'd be afraid of getting shot because someone thought I was a cop.

>Is your experience with some horrible old Century Arms build or what?
Lol not quite

arsenalinc.com/usa/PRODUCTION-ENDING-ON-POPULAR-SLR-106-SERIES.html

Modified AK platform are fine (valmet, galil, etc), but are fucking expensive here when you can find them. And if anything goes wrong, you have to hunt for new parts and pay a premium compared to an AR

This is the essential Sup Forums approved arsenal.

>Pistol
Shield
>Shotgun
Mav88
>Rifle
AR15

AK because I own a poorfag one and was too poor to buy an AR before the weapons ban soooooooo...... therefore ARs are for cucks just like cars I can't afford are for cucks