kurva anyátok
/ee/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvtTLdc2-Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am part forest Finn

bump

who else can't wait for /winter/? Comfiest time of year for sure

Is this where we get to pound little finns?

I'm getting a bit depressed fäm

who /goingtoconscriptiontomorrow/ here?

Wow. Just wow. Good luck serving!

Poor little estonian :(

someone post /fug/ OCs please
this

Wow. Thanks. I hope it won't turn into a borefest.

Sad!

but winter's great
I've been in the army for 3 months now (im a medic), and it's been suprisingly fun so far

>I hope it won't turn into a borefest.

Ma käisin Kupis. Sup Forums-is saab ikka käia, aga harjumused tuleb natuke ümber teha, st alati ei saa ja peab vahel olema valmis telefoni kiiresti kõrvale viskamiseks. Kui oled sõltuvuses internetis, läheb raskeks.

>(im a medic)
medic, can you fix my boner, I can't get it down :^)

anymore

depends, do you have the thicc dicc?

Why are ALL Swedes gay?
Why has there never been a single straight one?

Yeah, but if I'm not mistaking then you guys have to do maximum of 6 months, yes/no? I'll be stuck there for 8 months

Sõltuvust pole, peaasi et saab uudiseid lugeda ja maailmaga mingil määral ühenduses olla. Mul sidesse minek ka seega see peaks /mugav/ olema

we're not qualified to do field amputations

yes
memes are memes, you're online how can gay stuff happen online?
Really?
We can do it. Don't they learn you guys how to clean infections, amputations and more?

I was a medic too. It was very comfy, except physical training.

however can i learn estonian?

learn finnish and then smash head really hard, now you can estonian.

sure we learn disinfecting and bandaging wounds, including already amputated limbs but we leave the amputating itself to surgeons

Learn Finnish and replace ktp with gdb and use German loan words.

One thing we got to try was cleaning necrotissue and some other stuff, really life learning desu.

I had to inject a bum in the ass with painkillers.

both are accurate.

come to estonia, drink plenty of vodka, talk to some estonian and before you know it, you speak estonian

something similar happened to me at weekend festival with dan from birmingham

we also learned cpr and using defibrillators, useful stuff

We did it too, but it was very varying what kind of experience you would get in the ambulance. I had a lot of action, heart attacks, overdoses, heavy bleeding, NaCl injections etc, but sometimes you just get complaining old people and that's your medical practice.

Your shitretarded reason not to listen good music?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvtTLdc2-Eo

Based Finland

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbump

Ma ei saa juua nagu eestlane. Pilt läheb taskusse, süda pahaks ja järgmine päev on selline tunne, et pool hallollusest kadus.

november-january is a very cozy time, but I get tired of the the darkens after a while and february is usually just suffering

Eesti joogikultuuri prioriteedid on võrreldes muu euroopaga sitad.
Mujal juuakse ajaviiteks ja sedagi kultuurselt samas, kui siin juuakse lihtsalt, et võimalikult kiirelt ennast saada täis lakutud.

Jah, aga see vist kahjuks käib külma ja pimeda juurde. Ise ei saa naudingut lakkumisest, niiet võib täitsa nõus olla. Aga üldiselt eestlased on ka arenenud päris kiiresti.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Can't wait to go ice-fishing.

Tavapärane keel ju, milles häda, Soomepoiss. Kassipoeg.

Poro:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What is /fug/s meme?

Spurdo
how are hungarys birth rates?

in general, how are fug countries birth rates? are they high or low? increasing or decreasing?

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp