Barcelona Mayor demands help

"460 people have been injured by the spanish police by this moment. We demand international help to stop this violation of Human Rights"

Other urls found in this thread:

theuntranslated.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/the-troiacord-el-troiacord-by-miquel-de-palol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

the need insurgency
take up arms against the fascit sp*nish

viva la revolucion!
viva catalonia!

kek this was their plan all along, to make Spain look evil and demand concessions

And Spain actually did them the favor despite them being unarmed and unable to actually become independent without Spain letting them

They should've let them have the referendum once more, and then say no

Don't get violent if you're not prepared to go all the way

>We demand international help to stop this violation of Human Rights
Say no more

Spain will win this if they truly want, there's no way they'll lose. They are stronger, if they must they can execute the Catalonian government and start a cultural genocide in Catalonia.
The Catalonians are gambling on Spain not being willing to go all the way.

Why don't the citizens just use their guns to protect themselves and their votes?

This
Every countries need their own secomd amendment.

This
I mean fucking Irak had a referendum less than a week ago and they simply let it happen, then called the results invalid and appealed to all neighbouring countries to ignore the results aswell. Then they sat with the k*rds and offered them a meaningful negotiation.

Feels bad that my country is literally worse than Irak. Eh, I guess at least this chimpout is entertaining to watch.

Based Ivan saving democracy

>kek this was their plan all along, to make Spain look evil
That plan wouldn't have worked if Spain wasn't evil, you know?

Lol and you think rest of us will watch while a genocide happens in Europe? Stay delusional

Russia pls inva... I mean "liberate" Barcelona already

What a bunch a faggots. real people take care of their own problems, not whine to the UN like a bunch of babbys about "muh human rights violations." this only proves what I theorized, people in Catalonia are a bunch of pussified wimps who won't do a single thing and they whine to the same orgnaziation that deemed their secession illegal in the first place.

>meddling in other countries' affairs
No, we don't like to do that.

Cultural genocides are more socially accepted. No killing, just punish people for following Catalonian culture. Ban their language, deny people who speak it jobs, force them to move everywhere spreading their culture too thin etc. Europe would accept this.

>said a fat shart that can't walk 2m without a car and shits hiimself insantly when he sees some nigger manlet

That goes against everything EU stands for. Europe would not accept that, neither would Catalan people

Is Catalonian worth learning? there are actually a couple things i wanna read in the language

Slowly and carefully and nobody will do anything. It has happened plenty of times and is happening as we speak.

Plus, foreign powers don't have that much interest in Spain to get involved.

>Europe on the way to its end because (((humanitarian))) germans invited 2 million rapefugees to their country then when the vermin actually arrived at their door realised it wasn't possible to sustain them and dumped the problem on the rest of Europe while calling it "quotas"
>"That goes against everything EU stands for. Europe would not accept that"
I wish you would just die

Like what?

yeah, in some backward shithole, not in EU

All EU countries voted on the quota, idiot

I didn't
But I have to deal with that shit now too
And now Catalonians will go exactly through the same

your leaders did

>my (((leaders)))
haha

France has successfully killed off all the regional languages and cultures. Couldn't Spain just copy them?
And no one protested when France did it

>foreign powers don't have that much interest in Spain to get involved
Like a certain global superpower that's always kinda sneered at Spain? I really can't think of a European country we're less likely to meddle with, since we couldn't possible fuck them up as badly as they manage to do every 50 years or so.

My ((((Leader's)))) ((Leader))

>not in EU

I'm sorry to break it to you but Europeans are quite barbaric. Don't let a couple of decades of peace fool you. Spain won't compromise its geopolitical position, territory or historical mission because of some moralistic crap.

We still have plenty of unresolved disputes and flashpoints that could escalate.

Unlike the civil war foreign powers aren't even ideologically motivated this time around.

Are you going to protect the 5 dudes speaking some sort of Russian there and make them the Catalonian Oblast?

Please send help! The evil Span*sh have occupied my designated pee pee street.

Just because we used to genocide people in the past doesn't mean we should do it today

Genocide may be too strong of a word, but forcefully erasing their culture and identity can easily be done today.

They will compromise because they don't want to get sanctioned by EU, or get invaded by a "peace-keeping mission"

not in the EU. There are laws against it

Bitch please, your constitution doesn't even allow states to secede.

They just need a bit of nationalistic education
Make them feel more Spanish

>Spanish nationalism

There'd be a big "Oy vey it's like Franco all over again. Never forget the 6 gazillion Cules"

>forcefully
That's where you yuros always go sideways. The key is to trick them into abandoning their culture for something flashy, but ultimately cheap and worthless. The EU was a good first step, but you have to create the a viable myth around "European culture."

mainly this
theuntranslated.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/the-troiacord-el-troiacord-by-miquel-de-palol/

It backfires in the future. Ussr did it but it only helped minorities because of forbidden fruit effect. Moreover people are still to conservative for this rn

>National Defense plan 2 encharges the armed forces with keeping the integrity of the national territory from any internal threat by the use of arms a right only hold by the state

But every Siberian language is at most 10 years away from extinction and the cultures are destroyed? Isn't this an example of it working perfectly?

Those are good points.

I personally think Spain would take on sanctions in exchange for keeping Catalonia, if it ever came down to it.

You also have to consider if its even in the other countries interest to sanction and intimidate Spain. Look at Turkey, they are doing a lot of stupid shit, yet the west is responding with caution because they are careful about their relationship with Turkey which is a moderately-sized power and NATO-member.

Spain is also moderately-sized power and a NATO member. It's not Iraq, Libya or Kosovo were sending peacekeeping missions is something you do for fun. You literally would have to invade a strong and potent Spain and get them to stop. I don't think many countries are up for the task.

But we're talking about a slow cultural genocide, not an ISIS-style genocide.

What does that have to do with the Second Amendment?
I really doubt there'd be a federal crackdown on a referendum; it would just go unrecognized. Our system is built to have a constant struggle between the individual states and the federal government.

Nah. People got education and understood that's better to live in a big city than in your small village. They culture is still alive tho. You can easily find a shaman there for example or someone who knows some rare language. Nobody really gives a fuck about it because the country is so big and there are so many things there

>understood that's better to live in a big city than in your small village
Maybe in Russia...

>>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

the state was exercising its lawful and constitutional rights. implying that the second amendment rights could have prevented or in some way could have mitigated Spains current crisis is laughably hypocritical since your constitution strictly forbids secession from the union the same way Spains does.

the second amendment in this scenario would be as helpful to spain as it would in america.

>the state was exercising its lawful and constitutional rights.
Which state? Catalonia?
The US federal government wouldn't bother to crack down on a statewide referendum, because they just wouldn't recognize the results of such an illegal vote. However, should they attempt to do so, they might be discouraged by a well-armed citizenry.

Here, I'll make a better argument for you, dummy: the armed hicks of the US South didn't stop the National Guard from interfering with states that had instituted Jim Crow laws.

It's everywhere like this if we talk about places like tundra or just Siberia-tier climate places in general

Leftist propaganda

i'm not arguing the hypothetical situation on how America would react if they had a illegal referendum. I'm arguing it's constitution right to act.

a well armed citizenry discouraging America's right to exercise it's constitutional right? this is where the idea is contradictory. the people seceding are claiming mandate that the 2nd amendment gives them the right to defend against the federal governments right to stop secessionist activities. lol.

if spain had 2nd amendment rights in this scenario all you'd see is more people getting shot and dying. you do remember that they had a civil war over this same issue not to long ago?

Is spain's government really so retarded to think that beating the shit out of voters is the correct way to approach this?

Does he support the happening?