The case for Comey

Hear me out Sup Forums

Just spent a couple of hours watching the hearing spectacle.

After 15 retarded sub 100 IQ couldn't deal with the questions of intent in a proper way based Chaffetz( ((()))? ) stepped up.

He managed to get Comey to admit that hilldawg willfully handed over classified stuff to lawyers who lacked clearance for such stuff.

Anyway that is neither here nor there. What is truly interesting is the fact that Comey seemed to WANT to share as much as he could.

He literally left the field open for the plebs so long as they asked him the correct questions, which Chaffetz did.

Did he strike a deal where he would not recommend prosecution but still wanted to get shit out?

>Is he the mastermind behind FBI-user?

I say yes, now we should simultaneously shit on and defend him to keep him alive but also to roast him for defending the hillshill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4
youtu.be/FTNzdpueQP8
youtube.com/watch?v=uQNLlbaOUNg
c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe
fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials#disablemobile
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The hero we didn't deserve

gotta avenge his sacrifice user

>>/cfg/

Comey is a genius. He's going to bring down the Clinton Foundation.

>FBI user is really Comey

Oh boy

I honestly felt his pain when idiots asked the wrong questions and you could see him wanting to scream: JUST ASK A SENSIBLE QUESTION!!

He did good but also not. I don't know what threats or what kinda shit they have on him but gotta give him some credit.

I don't trust him at all. The only reason everyone tries to suck his dick so hard is because he stopped bush from going completely police state after 9/11. Who is he now? who is to say he hasn't been bough out?

FBI-user is just a low-level intern. He knows how to sound good but he isn't the real deal. Trust me, I'm FBI.

he could have said nothing, he admitted that hillary is in fact guilty. he did everything but tell us that he was threatened or corrupt.

Comey would have indicted if he was a good man.

Instead he got caught in a corner trying to say intent mattered when it absolutely did not, and intent was already proven to be malicious anyway.

>Did he strike a deal where he would not recommend prosecution but still wanted to get shit out?

yes. they told him to not indict, and he did not.

but he will tell the truth

You are correct sir. But was he threatened?

I would guess that he was because if he just was a hillshill than he would have pleaded the 5th all the way.

Weird in a way how he says she's guilty but still plays the lawyer shit and goes with the technicality.

It played out this way so the decision to indict Hillary won't fall into a single person's hands.
He didn't want to be the guy who made that call and end up in a body bag.
He hates Hillary probably, but he's smartly looking out for number one's safety.

To me it looked like he screamed "help!" every time he said he was a fan of "transparency"

To me it looked like he fucked you all and youll be getting shillary as president for 8 years

Everyone with a D in front of their name, especially the nigs, asked such pointless irrelevant questions. They're clearly protecting Hillary.

Hopefully when this shitstorm blows wide open, they're all out of a job.

>But was he threatened?

I'm sure half the department was threatened.

Apparently a load of people are part of this circus.

they are scared as shit.

he did admit they are investigating the foundation. even if it leads to shit someone will leak stuff and trump will use it.

desu she can't do any debates now because Trump will use this to roast her.

Not only that, but they're still pulling the "It's a Republican conspiracy" card. Which is just absurd by this point.

I am actually far more interested about the silence related to Clinton foundation. That shit sounds crooked as hell.

Shit has all the seeds for a full blown conspiracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4

>Everyone with a D in front of their name, especially the nigs, asked such pointless irrelevant questions.

Most of them didn't even ask questions.

They just ranted about how everything was a waste of time because we aren't paying attention to dead niggers.

That one old hag ACTUALLY started crying like a black lives matter activist after doing nothing but saying how much INTEGRITY Comey had.

I'm not surprised that a swede would trust government.

I'm waiting for the revolution. youtu.be/FTNzdpueQP8

>Did he strike a deal where he would not recommend prosecution but still wanted to get shit out?
He was subpoenad by a Republican congress which was a foregone conclusion given his ridiculous official justification for no recommending charges.

He didn't cut a deal, this is what he must has expected to happen.

It's me or he looked somewhat happy for being asked about the Clinton Foundation?

We really shouldn't discuss this kind of information on these unsecure boards (C)

>He is behind the FBI-user leak, by proxy of course. IMO

fuggin sweet

Lawyer here, I will delete

You're a retard if u think THIS DUDE cares about this hole of tranny lusting faggots

>mfw Comey is FBI user

Chaffetz is a Jew who converted to Mormonism. It appears that the teachings of the prophet reformed this ex-Hebrew quite well.

Mormons are heretics who are going to hell but it's still a better circle to be stuck in than the one that awaits Jews.

Making up for what Brother Romney failed so badly to do.

It basically went like this:

Every Republican:
>Devastating question
>Devastating question
>Devastating question
>Devastating question
>Devastating question

Every Democrat:
Thank you for your service. How about that Trump, huh? And what black people are going through at the moment... just awful.

Gotta disagree

more like this

most repubs

>semi-good question
>semi-good question
>semi-good question
>semi-good question

few repubs

>okay question

Chaffetz

>REKT
>REKT
>REKT
>REKT

Dems

>tanks fer servess mein hero

Add Rowdy Gowdy to REKT

he didn't really, he is placed in the "okay" section.

sure he had emotion but he didn't follow logic properly.

Best moment was when Comey said "We're gonna need a referral to move forwardl" and Chaffetz cut him off and immediately said while laughing "Don't worry, you'll get your referral."

Shame all Jews can't be based like this guy.

:49:03 Comey: The only two things I have in life that matter are the love of my family and friends, and my integrity. So I care deeply about both.
:28:38 Cummings [...] With regard to this hearing I want to Thank you again. As I listen to you you said something that I WILL NEVER FORGET. And for some reason it gave me a CHILL. You said there are two things that are most important to me, two things. You said MY FAMILY AND MY REPUTATION. MY FAMILY AND MY REPUTATION. AND I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOUR FAMILY IS WATCHING THIS, BUT I HOPE THAT THEY ARE AS PROUD OF YOU AS I AM. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF WHAT A PUBLIC SERVANT IS ALL ABOUT. SACRIFICING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING, SOMETIMES COMING UNDER RIDICULE, BUT YET STILL DOING THE RIGHT THING. SO I HOPE THAT THEY ARE PROUD OF YOU.
I got chills reading the transcript. Cummins really sounded scary

youtube.com/watch?v=uQNLlbaOUNg

Translation: You know we have your family hostage, so if you say something incriminating to Hillary, little Suzy gets one to the head.

Cummins looked pissed after Chavez roasted Comey. I'd love to know what was said off-mic.

Fbi user is just another troll.
screencap this.
nothing will happen.
kek will fall and so will you

You have no idea how bad things really are.

I didn't get to watch it since I was at work. Was that in relation to investigating that she lied under oath?

I mean, we got this out of it.

c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved

DELETE THIS

Yes.

See
He's basically implying and hinting that he's going to move forward with perjury charges.
Get hyped.

It's like getting Al Capone on tax evasion, but it's still good enough to bring her down.

There's a reason he pleaded with the American public today to look at the transcript of his statement very carefully.

Public defender here.

You guys are missing the point. It's not Comey. Comey is a fucking genius. You have to understand the context around these maneuvers.

Here is a quote from one of his great moments, when questioned about the standard of intent:

> "I guess the question is, why does the Department of Justice decide to prosecute based on the standard of criminal intent, and not gross negligence."

To make a law analogy, the FBI is the police and the DoJ is the District Attorney. What is the police's job? To arrest and to produce evidence to obtain *convictions*. They can recommend indictment on the accused, but only the legal authority can press charges. If you commit a crime that the State has no chance of winning if taken to trial, the police will recommend NOT to press charges.

He kept giving historical examples on how with a few exceptions, no one has been prosecuted for mishandling information without asserting criminal intent.

He's OPENLY saying that DoJ does NOT prosecute the law as it is written. Multiple times he made it very clear THEY have decided that the standard is intent, though the law is very explicit -- and that's how they decide to press charges. It's not even just Hillary. It's corrupt from the top down.

He's saying the administration, which controls the DoJ, put the stop on this long ago as a matter of policy, and his job is to recommend indictment only for cases which lead to convictions.

Sweet.

But we all remember what happened last time a Clinton was charged with perjury...

Comey is a hero. He has done more damage to Hillary than any indictment under Obongo ever could. She is dead in the water at this point and I think our shadow government is realizing that Hillary can't be president

>unemployed college student here
Fixed it for ya

Does somebody have the webm of the last Cummings intervention? We can study Comey's facial expressions when Cummings repeats "My family and my reputation" TWICE

This, the Foundation focus, the damning as much as possible without indicting now.

>Public defender here.
How bad did you fuck up that you got stuck with that gig? It's like the substitute teacher of lawyers.

There were even a few times where Comey flat out said "I CAN'T ANSWER THAT BUT IT WOULD PROBABLY BE A GOOD IDEA TO ASK ABOUT THIS RELATED THING" and the questioner completely missed the ball.

Provided he doesn't shoot himself twice in the back of the head first.

>Provided he doesn't shoot himself twice in the back of the head first.

I'm always astounded how they shoot two rounds just to be sure they don't survive the suicide attempt.

In their coverage of the hearing, the first clip MSNBC played was Comey responding to the Foundation questions.

Then the commentator pointed out how forthcoming Comey was, except when responding to the Foundation questions. Why was that, he asked. kek

Must have been 9mm

I don't understand why people aren't making a bigger deal out of the fact that Comey essentially confirms that Hillary committed perjury before Congress at least THREE times, based on the information he has shared so far. She lied to Congress while under oath. That is a brand new investigation that needs to take place. Frankly, I don't even know what there is to investigate. Just match the evidence they have collected so far with the statements Hillary made to the FBI in private, and the ones she made to Congress publicly. How long could that possibly take? If we had a government interested in justice, she should be indicted for perjury in a week.

Also the existence of Government agencies that can't be named

Chaffetz is the real hero of this fiasco.

If Comey is in any kind of trouble himself it's his own damn fault for not speaking up sooner.

i dunno man. i kinda feel sorry for comey. i got the impression he wanted to say more, but couldn't.

If you are a real DA, your text is repetitive and shitty. I guess they didn't teach legal writing in whatever third-tier shithole law school you went to.

Well since the government is involved I would say that it would take atleast 6 months to start an investigation.

I don't know much about this Chaffetz guy, but if he's a Jew living in Utah, he must have titanic sized balls.
They basically don't say hello to you if you aren't Mormon.

>>DID YOU LOOK AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION?

He could have answered No, or Yes but it doesn't have anything to do with the case. But instead, he replied with

>>I'M NOT GOING TO COMMENT ON THE EXISTENCE OR NONEXISTENCE OF OTHER INVESTIGATIONS.

He was making it way too obvious that the cf was a taboo topic and implied there were irregularities among that foundation

Uh.... he IS a Mormon.

that is exactly correct.

gotta start somewhere though. i'm only 23.

lol whatev. but you know i'm right.

He converted to their cult.

>Chaffetz
>Mormon

>Heh heh heh....I told those dumb goys I converted and they actually believed me!

I bet you think Obama is Christian too.

Yes
Ignore CTR Threads
Join CFG Today

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Now it's your turn

Actually, most people find my legal writing and research better than my courtroom game. At least, your mom does.

P P P
L L L
E E E
P L E H E L P
E E E
L L L
P P P

They could be named. just not in the context of the discussion. take off your tinfoil.

Can anyone give me a link to watching the couple hours of the hearing spectacle?

I'd like to watch it for myself, and see the kinds of questions asked.

Not him but I'm petty sure most people's mom's on here are white enough to afford a real attorney.

Seriously dude how the fuck do you end up as a public defender? Who did you piss off?

Explain how this works please. Where do those numbers beneath the letters come from?

m8 see

I was following on Sup Forums while I was at work. From what I saw on here during you're going to want to fastforward whenever a democrat speaks.

>2016
>not "converting to Mormonism" to be set up with gorgeous WAS{{{M}}} girls
>not using the networking opportunities of TWO of the most close-knit religions out there
>not going deep undercover to fuck-up the globalists anti-zionist Soros, Blumenthal, etc.

Top goy

>Explain how this works please
"Talmudic magic" - Ben "Christ-killing kike" Shapiro.

I'm already rich. Appreciate the tip but I'd rather hold onto my soul thanks.

Did you know comey is 6 foot 8?

yeah, that whole thing was stupid
>hurrrdurf look into the Clinton Foundation. There you will find the answer you seek
Why didnt he just tell us?

Link to transcript, please? I missed the last two hours and could only read shot posts here.

That mic tap. He was signaling to Chaffetz that he was on the right track.

What Comey should have said is this.

"I am here in my role as director of the FBI to talk about matters with the Hilary Clinton case and how it relates to other cases like it. I can only respond to matters directly related to those 2 things".

All these republicans asking hypothetical and trying to ask if she is qualified for president are wasting their time. Just ask about things involving the investigation and cases like it.

He answers very straight forward when in that realm.

My fav example is this "Would you say what Clinton did was wrong?" It is just fishing for a sound bite but he needs to give the "What do you mean by wrong?" Answer.

Then the guy is like "It is self evident". No it isn't you idiot. You asking him in his FBI hat, his legal hat, his personal moral hat? They had chances to take digs but were often too dumb to do it.

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe
The transcription is below the video with the timestamps

What if FBI user posted here so that republicans would ask about the CF instead of the thousands of pointless questions about the e-mails? He did say that we should focus on the foundation in the end

Fucking this.
This is how I knew something was up.
and that one bit from clancy about "your family and reputation"

Such a based Congressman.

link to video please?

video link?

Checked.
Thanks for sharing your insight. Can you tell me why comey said these cases were different? fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials#disablemobile

What's the difference between general intent and specific intent?

You are right. His rationale for non-prosecution was based on not following a statute...pretty weak.

>can indict a ham sandwhich

The only difference I can see is that he plead guilty that he fucked up instead of lying because he got caught red handed and Hillary didn't.

Its just obvious Comey was threatened somehow by a secret organization (Freemasons, Illuminati)- they probably threatened his job, his pension, or his family.

Hillary Clinton is above the law because she's too well connected, too politically powerful, and too rich. She's broken the law several times and is involved in numerous scandals and corruptions.

You have to be charged in order to plea. Hillary was never charged, but this guy was.

Thank you, user. May Kek bless your weekend.

Niggers and illegals will probably vote for her regardless of what happens...
The power of gibs.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc

google you fucking faggots