The Walklng Dead After Thread

New Thread

Old thread.
Let's ruminsece about how boring that episode was, shall we lads?

desu not that bad an episode if watching it as a comedy

First for NOT DEER

You know, last week's episode didn't have a lot of plot progression but Eugene and Negan were very entertaining. This episode was completely hollow. I'm sure middle aged women loved the romance bullshit but I was fucking bored. It's infuriating that a Eugene/Negan filler episode is so far the best episode of season 7B.

Is the episode worth wasting 45 minutes watching?

Andrew Lincoln's acting when he was talking about Glenn was really damn good desu

MUH DEER MUCHONE MUH DEER

>next week is another Negan-less episode

posted and then the thread died

answer it on here because i'm genuinely wondering

It's a typical filler episode. If you enjoy TWD filler, watch it. If you don't enjoy TWD filler, skip it and have an user on here sum up the episode for you.

This show is dying. Ratings are getting lower by the week, and the quality is even lower now than its ever been. Sad, because it could have been a good show.

As far as filler goes this wasn't awful, it was literally just a scavenge run and killing zombies, at least it wasn't one of those "let's talk about our feelings but like for the entire runtime" filler eps

They learned that Negan is too good for the show so theyre trying to make us forget

he turns into a total bro later on

fillers like this aren't so bad when you marathon a season but when you've waited a week for a new episode it feels lackluster.

I don't know why I bothered catching up, I should have just waiting and watched it all at once.

AMC is gonna have to end it soon or up the quality of the writing. I give it another year before they cancel it without finishing the show.

The ratings could go down to 5 million and they wouldn't cancel it. Quit being a retard.

>AV club rated this shitshow filler borefest higher than the 10/10 Eugene episode

yet another stinker of an episode. I do wonder how rick will react to learning about that oceanside group though. That should be interesting. but I'm sure these hack writers will find a way to fuck it up

Is this Trump typing?

>They rated the Blacked episode higher
>Than the white smart man turning down whores episodes

Hmmm

>tfw finally going to drop the show after seeing this season to its conclusion

It's been a long time coming but I can't stand this show anymore.

>"TWD will die any day now" says increasingly angry user

bring back frank d

If the first half of next season doesnt go back to normal ratings they will likely cancel the show mid season. I work at AMC.

Screen cap this.

I dropped it after the cut to black season finale t bh fäm. I only check these threads to see if things have gotten better.

Link for stream?

>watch the shitty filler season leading up to the massive war between the communities
>stop watching when the war actually starts

Are you retarded user? Just admit it this show has you by the balls, you aren't going anywhere.

See you in the S8 premiere thread

>two BLEACHINGS in one night

Do you think that couple on Talking Dead roleplays as Rick and Michonne when they fug?

There was at least three.

why has this season been so shitty

i fucking hate niggers
the ruined the show t bh family

>Sasha and Rosita might both die in their assassination attempt

Because we've had a taste of the sweet life with Negan episodes and his every absence pisses us off

>next week Carol might be uncucked
Could be good

I really like this pojack

Only Sasha dies

>Negan survives Carl assassination attempt
>Negan survives Rosita assassination attempt
>Negan survives Rosita/Sasha's assassination attempt
Is his plot armor thicker than Rick's?

No, incompetent retards trying to kill him just can't do anything right
>hey Eugene make me one bullet because that seems like a way better idea than magdumping Negan

This is the best season so far.
every episode just makes me want more.

tension is high and shit is gonna start popping off.

Did anybody notice a clown zombie?

The bit where they were laughing for 30 seconds scared the fuck out of me.

I really fucking hope so. Sasha hasn't had a point to her character at all for seasons now and I'm surprised she hasn't been killed off for someone cheaper seeing how her character hasn't gone anywhere in forever.

And rosita needs to die too. Tired of her lone wolf shit. Hope she takes her dumpy frumpy uggo gf with her

NOTHING will happen until the season finale

i hope sasha's death is hilariously brutal, the entire "rosita is le strong revenge woman" thing they've got going on is like some sort of secret meta comedy on how this show likes to try and make heroes out of the women only for them to fuck up when it's convenient

watching those 2 try to kill negan is gonna be like watching two brain damaged seagulls try and take out a fully grown pitbull

Don't bother. I'll sum up the episode
>Rick and michonne find ammo and food
>Rosita and sasha briefly plan some lonewolf assassination attempt on negan
>More walkers dying than the last 2 seasons combined
>A CGI deer from a cheap PS2 game

sasha had zero character development her entire existence
>muh bob
she got over that a few episodes later and it hasn't led to anything at all.

She's been on the show since s3, surviving more interesting characters who have developed more than she has in less time

>Muh brother
>Muh bob
>Muh Abraham

Cabela's Big Game Hunter?

This show has too many women characters, rick and daryl are the only real men in the group of any importance, all the others are faggots or betas.

I was just thinking this. It's why Abraham and Glenn were such a big loss. Both total alphas, their presence is sorely missed.

hahahah that cgi deer was absolutely pathetic. Anyone got a pic of it?

Daryl is a fucking loser and should have died in Negan's lineup

>Based Tyreese dies stupidly
>Sasha still alive

Its not fair.

see

its so beautiful

can they please kill off rosita. she's the most worthless irritating character in the show, and that's really saying something

That was neat when Rick was ripping the soldier apart piece by piece. He should've quipped "he will not divide us"

was that stolen valor he was ripping apart?

Hey look its another episode focused almost exclusively on 2 characters so AMC can barely advance the plot and drag out the season.

Oh yea! Dont forget the race mixing propaganda where you are expected to believe the main character is attracted to literally the ugliest nigger bitch that has ever been on television!

Yhis show is so far beyond a joke at this point its a parody of itself. It has become the best comedy on television and I find it hard to believe that even the die hard fans of the show can still take it seriously and arent hoping Ricks group gets killed by Negans group.

spotted the pleb.

>DUDE WHY ARENT THERE 40 CHARACTERS THIS EPISODE SO NOTHING REALLY ADVANCES CHARACTER ARC WISE

>DUDE WHY ARENT THEY FIGHTING NEGAN YET, THIS SHOW SHOULD JUST BE ONE BIG BOSS FIGHT EPISODE AFTER EPISODE

I heard someone say that Rick kills everyone in the ocean community. Is that true? That would make him Negan.

Spotted the Chris Hardwick tier cuck who would watch an hour of Carol drinking coffee and staring out the window and call it a good episode.

The show is being dragged out by the network. Nobody said anything about 40 characters and bossfights you fucking shill.

I can say with 100% certainty the only females you speak to irl have blue hair and tattoos on their neck.

Two episodes from now
>"WE NEED THEIR GUNS

>I can say with 100% certainty the only females you speak to irl have blue hair and tattoos on their neck.

What does me fucking your mother have to do with the walking dead?

I'm still not sure why the garbage people have agreed to this attack at all. Outside of some guns, which they would have needed for the attack in the first place I just don't see what their motivation is.

I don't believe they were ever attacked by negan or anything.

shit writing. desu

Have you ever seen him leave his room?

>That would make him Negan.

Not really. Negan would put them all to work and wife the pretty ones, because hes not retarded.

Seems like their CGI team has gotten lazy this season, or they're putting more money into their zombie bosses. First the horrible background at the dump and now this.

Rick also pulled a Glen. Thank god that didn't last 4 episodes.

Too many words and syllables.

>Rick also pulled a Glen

they also did the roof collapsing gimmick again

fucking hacks

>Next episode is almost certainly gonna be a Tara episode

>I just don't see what their motivation is
Plunder. They're probably just NEETs lying to Rick about helping him just so he supplies them with welfare.
It looked like a Rambo Carol episode so maybe it will be good

I thought they are going to take his guns and run, discourage ricks team as they are in battle, then like gandalf the white, come just as they are almost defeated and save the day.

:(

Previews and sneak peek on AMC.com
>Its a Carol learns more about the Kingdom episode

>Couldn't afford CGI for tiger so they have him off screen and just have an intern wave a tiger tail around out of shot

Oh of course, they still need to add a lot of filler they're only 12 episodes in. Can't have that fight too soon can we.

where can i get a torrent? tpb is down again

>They're probably just NEETs lying to Rick about helping him just so he supplies them with welfare.

I hope they actually do this, because it's the only way it would make sense why they would want to get involved in someone elses war.

Then maybe after that they actually get attacked by negan, and then agree to join forces with rick

What the fuck more is there to learn about the kingdom? We already know they're going to save the day at the end

>he doesn't know about project free tv

just fuck your shit up your butthole phamalama

First episode of this show i've seen since I decided see what it was about while my girlfriend watched.
I'll just say that i'm disgusted by that interracial relationship.

I've gone through the past two threads and not a single person has posted a torrent. the show is dying bro

are the writers having a contest to see who can write the lowest rated episode or something?

>the publisher of this content doesn't allow adblock

fuck off kike

people like you really are retarded

the fucking episodes are released on torrent sites like 5-20 minutes after the show ends. if you can't find it yourself just please stop using the internet

>We found 60+ military-grade weapons. What a find, right? That's like locating the Holy Grail
>ENOUGH NOT GOOD. NEED MORE BOOM-BOOM. SHOW UP UP UP.
And Rick still thinks this is a good idea? These people probably aren't even toilet-trained

What the fuck is the point of Daryl anymore? "Heroic" sacrifice against Based Negan when?

>that CE shotgun

Who the fuck uses adblock?
Ublock origin is what actual non retards use.

Also, you probably dont even know what video links to use. just kill yourself grandpa

the skyrim quest marker is a bit much desu

My torrent site already has it up but I'm not gonna link it because too many FBI agents use Sup Forums and I'd rather not find another

the fbi doesnt give a shit about the walking meme

What actually happens is

Shit pops off with the Saviors. Ben and Richard die. Morgan goes nuclear mode again. Carol learns about what happened to Abe and Glenn. Ezekiel becomes convinced to fight the Saviors.

might actually be decent

so has anything notable happened at all in the show since it came back from break? I havent watched any of this seasons return so far