Somebody redpill me on this shit

Somebody redpill me on this shit

Women enjoy crap TV.

There, you are now redpilled.

Steal someones netflix acct n watch it.

There, you are now redpilled.

First post best post

Just as liberal as all of the other garbage they're shitting out these days. Worthless.

I rather fap with sandpaper than watching this show

Stronk woymanz need no man Lesbos feminist wet dreams rapefest nigga yo yo pusseeee

hurr durr...someone do some of dat thinkin' stuff fur me.

Or just pirate in 3 clicks

It's for dumb females to watch.

Thread/

Enjoyed by women who are lesbian/bi/potentially bi. Its really really shit except for the lesbian fuck scenes, but the niggermate ruins those anyway

Its a TV show you faggot

It's pretty poorly written and wholly unrealistic.

I don't even care about the show's politics.

I got in an Instagram argument with the hot Asian/Scottish chick over gun rights one time. I didn't realize she was a stupid deluded liberal In real life. Shame, I would love to fuck her

lmao, welcome to Sup Forums

do people actually do this? can download the season in ten minutes. bad show.

It's retarded garbage for millennial women. Just like Girls.

What needs to be explained?

There's Nazis in it now and of course they picked the ugliest meth head looking chicks right play the Nazis. I'm not even white I can see that bullshit

>wastes time screen-shotting, highlighting and drawing an ARROW.

IT SMELLS LIKE SUMMER UP IN HERE.

lmao, as if the female nazis in women's prisons are at all attractive

>Enjoyed by women who are lesbian/bi/potentially bi

I've always suspected this. If I was obsessed with Queer as Folk you could be damned sure everyone would question my sexuality, but women flicking their beans to Orange is the New Black doesn't get so much as a second glance.

As if any of them are? But yet they have some banging Latinas and that half chink

Trump will be the president after Obama

get out

KEK CONFIRMS

lesbian gf and i watch it but only because she practically forces me to. The comedy is usually mediocre, all of the niggers are rediculous and im so tired of seeing them naked, the entire premise of the show is weak (she didnt fucking know she was transporting anything they cant throw her in jail) and the few attractive white women cannot save it. I love my gf but holy shit this show makes me want to kill every nigger i ever meet its so terrible.

tits or gtfo

this isnt Sup Forums newfag, so no.

If my wife watches OitNB, but immediately wants dick after, what are my chances of a threesome?

Read the Occidental observer article on the show, that should do it for ya.

It started out almost watchable, but quickly became total shit

Acting is awful, premise is stupid and it exists primarily to push the tranny/gay agenda

If you want a TV show about women in jail watch Wentworth, it's slightly less awful

>Lesbian gf and I
Sounds like attention whoring to me. Get em out you dykey Canuck

I've never watched it but I know two things.

1. I dislike most of the people who like it.

2. From what I can infer, in terms of plot and characters, it seems like a trashier rip off of Oz.

My sister is sitting around being spoon fed cultural Marxist garbage. They have a muslim women who is

>Inclusive to everyone
>Bullied by everyone
>Generally portrayed as being a victim with her "towel" being made fun of.

It's time to hang the jews

>Somebody redpill me on this shit

I love this show.

It's all about shitty women suffering the shitty consequences of their shitty actions. All the shitty people have to live together than they fuck each other's shit up between lesbo fucking. All while they live in shit conditions and get in even more trouble.

Whenever one of them fucks up again and gets sent to the shoe, psych ward or, best of all, maximum security it's awesome. I hope Alex gets murdered in prison next season.

Piper is a cunt

>thread is about lesbian show specifically about and catered towards lesbian
>user mentions they are a lesbian and has an opinion on the show
>OMG ATTENTION WHORING
you must be new here

>Queer as Folk
that wasn't that bad of a show

Stopped watching a couple episodes into the 2nd season. There was an episode where they all started dancing after someone said "black dick"

it was written by a jew, nothing to see here

A racist dyke who posts on Sup Forums, that's pretty cool.

FUCKING | LEAFS

I like it. Not a girl, just a white guy. It doesn't feel like they're forcing agendas or anything like that. If anything, it's showing that all these precious snowflake minority groups can be viscious cunts too. Everyone ITT is just too easily triggered.

Mainstream fag show for fags and women.

i didnt used to be racist until i started interacting with them irl and realized that Sup Forums was right about them. its insane how much the media just lies about them.

il be in your country soon nigger

Are you me?

I quit after that episode too.

Literal propaganda.

Are you a 5'11" Red-pilled Hispanic American living in Kansas and has 2 kids? If not, then no.

same. i'm pretty sure i only made it through the first season because it was something to watch with the ex.

>Red-pilled Hispanic
>mexican intellectual
you cannot be a dirty mexican and red pilled, sorry spic.

Just google the name of the person who created the show, watch her face and be done with it already

Confirmation bias, never interacting with blacks before Sup Forums, believing anything Sup Forums says about minorities, yea no wonder ur a fuckin dike. You too scared of being fucked good huh. You just foreplay all day and then pretend your gf is a man with a dick while she fucks you

You racist piece of shit

If you deport me, I win.

Italy you are a savage. Now save that banking sector

That's Ireland :p

Ha someone red pill me on these flags

>Confirmation bias,
>i literally cant read: the post
I LITERALLY said i didnt used to be racist, aka i didnt believe what Sup Forums said, until i met niggers irl. Holy shit you are dumb

If you hover over them, it will tell you what country they are. Hope you are enjoying your summer stay!