This movie had two African Americans and two Hispanics in its main group of heroes. Non-whites were the majority

This movie had two African Americans and two Hispanics in its main group of heroes. Non-whites were the majority.

If this film came out today you would be screaming about liberals, the Jews and SJWs.

>wanting to keep your population number on the same level to not fuck up your inner market is a jewish conspiracy

Sup Forums retards everyone

The point of Sup Forums is to be ironic and contrarian.

So yes we would call it SJW bullshit

Whatsamattah, Tumblr got you pushing too many pencils?

And they all get fucking wrecked by the predator, while an alpha white male takes him down. Nothing SJW about it.

Nice strawman arguments. Didn't expect much more from community college students.

>strawman argument

Literally exactly what I said happened. If the protag was black, or a woman, then people would be up in arms about SJW liberal crap. Also I don't think anybody cares about mexican protags

>a movie were an alien murders a bunch of people but is finally defeated by a white man

yea, I'm sure the sjw would love it

>Only white guy dies first
What did they mean by this?

>80% white population
>no cultural Marxism
>no subtle jabs at whites
>no hidden agendas
>everyone was objectively happier

Let the good times roll.

>Austrian
>White

fucking disgusting filth

>there are sjws who dedicate their lives to studying this shit yet still don't know the difference between shoehorned token minorities, and well-written characters that happen to be black

Maybe it's for the best that they're all studying subjects that won't make the blindest bit of difference to the real world.

No, because they don't make race a defining trait of any of the characters.

Except maybe Billy. He's the stereotypical Injun tracker.

It's full of muscular men, a helpless woman and a white guy defeats a top tier hunter from outer space with pure manliness and sticks, i don't think anybody would call this SJW.

>Arnold
>White

if this movie were made today, the predator would be an "undocumented immigrant" who was fleeing his war-torn planet and deserved gibs

Well, he's as white as you can get with the guy of the minigun dead.

>If this film came out today you would be screaming about liberals, the Jews and SJWs.
If the film came out this day I'd say there aren't enough niggers in it.

Have you seen the actual population of the armed forces?

>two Hispanics
Alright, you think the Native American guy is Hispanic, but who the fuck is the other Hispanic?

arnie is a hispanic you fucking moron

The chick.