twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does Manchester have so many great bands

Best -hampton frankly

Post GOOD wank material

it doesn't

anime

dave

good bands from the south: all of them

good bands from the north: ???? ?? ? ???? ? ?? ? ???

it had about 4 good/v.good bands,

hate manc revisionism desu

*is on way home now from Dublin*

Helen Clark [Prime Minister]: Michael, I have a bit of news I should make you aware of...
Michael Cullen [Minister of Finance]: Yes, I do know, Helen, the Mauri Pacific party has died.
Helen Clark : Uh, no, actually, it's that this morning, well, I set up a Kiwi bank.
Ruth Dyson [Minister for Women's affairs]: ...what?
Michael Cullen: You did what? You s- you set up a bank?
Phil Goff [Phil Goff]: I had a moment of weakness and Jim exploited it, like Roger Douglas!
Helen Clark : Yeah, well, we didn't really have much choice because it was all going to piss in a kettle here, so we had to get the coalition deal out of the way.
Michael Cullen: What are you talking about? What coalition?
Helen Clark : We were having a preliminary meeting with the Alliance when Phil was starting to cry, the greens were having a meltdown, it was getting embarrassing!
Michael Cullen: You bought a bank out of social embarrassment? I sometimes buy "The Dominion Post" out of social embarrassment, I don't buy a fucking bank!
Helen Clark: Michael, this is so fucking us!
Mike Munro[Press Secretary]: Hold on, let's just wind back, let's just get this straight so that I can deal with you two properly, how much is this bank?
Helen Clark & Phil Goff:Well, uh, two billion.
Mike Munro: Sweet Tracey Emin!
Ruth Dyson: Two billion?!
Phil Goff: Alright, don't need to shit yourself about it, because we're not buying it. Okay? It's funded by taxes.
Ruth Dyson: Oh, that's alright then!
Michael Cullen: Oh! Great, the triple! I'm a Rogernome, a banker, and now I'm raising fucking TAXES?!!

Men in hoe cultures clear the land (which is physically challenging; machete-ing trees is quite the upper-body workout), hunt, and engage in war. But overall, hour by hour, they spend most of their time in leisure. (Or in activities that are not directly economically productive, like politics, ritual, or the arts.)

Women in hoe cultures, as in all known human cultures, do most of the childcare. But hoeing is light enough work that they can take small children into the fields with them and watch them while they plant and weed. Plowing, hunting, and managing large livestock, by contrast, are forms of work too heavy or dangerous to accommodate simultaneous childcare.

The main gender difference between hoe and plow cultures is, then, that women in hoe cultures are economically productive while women in plow cultures are largely not.

lol the tower is wearing a hat!!

I want to tongue Emma Watson's anus whilst cumming on her tits.

*blocks your path*

Southampton?

alan why do you think anyone is going to read that

This has strong implications for marriage customs. In a plow culture, a husband supports his wife; in a hoe culture, a wife supports her husband.

Correspondingly, plow cultures tend to have a tradition of dowry (the bride’s parents compensate the groom financially for taking an extra mouth to feed off their hands) while hoe cultures tend to practice bride price (the groom compensates the bride’s family financially for the loss of a working woman) or bride service (the groom labors for the bride’s family, again as compensation for taking her labor.)

Hoe cultures are much more likely to be polygamous than plow cultures. Since land is basically free, a man in a hoe culture is rich in proportion to how much labor he can accumulate — and labor means women. The more wives, the more labor. In a plow culture, however, extra labor must come from men, which usually means hired labor, or slaves or serfs. Additional wives would only mean more mouths to feed.

Because hoe cultures need women for labor, they allow women more autonomy. Customs like veiling or seclusion (purdah) are infeasible when women work in the fields. Hoe-culture women can usually divorce their husbands if they pay back the bride-price.

Barren women, widows, and unchaste women or rape victims in pre-modern plow cultures often face severe stigma (and practices like sati and honor killings) which do not occur in hoe cultures. Women everywhere are valued for their reproductive abilities, and men everywhere have an evolutionary incentive to prefer faithful mates; but in a hoe culture, women have economic value aside from reproduction, and thus society can’t afford to kill them as soon as their reproductive value is diminished.

alri

/r/gonewildaudio

ranker.com/list/manchester-bands-and-musical-artists-from-here/reference
cba to list the ones i personally like

my life is completely pointless and wholly uneventful

Because it is very interesting

bit gay
possibly a bit noncey aswell

god i wish this were me

weak to be fair

That's a boy.

>That's one in the eye for me.
what does that even mean? rasheed

NHS vampire was qt

twats

I wouldn't be calling others rasheed with such a poor knowledge of my country's history

youtu.be/29NL0j_fNrs

NEED to breed her

stupid brainlet tillgirl

i would have choked her immediately for shrugging off that excellent jape

remembering the story of the guy who was on the tills and someone's cost was $246.01 so they said "you stole a loaf of bread!" and got into lots of trouble because the customer didn't get it and took offence

not been on /gif/ in some years now

does the guy who makes these webms still insist this is his gf and not a blatantly paid whore?

The goal

baited

what are you wearing lads?

haven't removed my pyjamas since friday evening myself

Robots...

hastings direct Car, Van, Bike and Home Insurance

just a leotard for me

nothing x

the virgin attire

>oversized baggy jeans
>oversized t shirt with a logo on it (that ive had since 15)
>a hoodie
>glasses
>black socks
>oversized boxer shorts

Terrible car

Black skinny jeans, a fitted t-shirt from ASOS.com, black unmarked sport socks, white CK boxer briefs.

hope you enjoyed this post

Boys can be girls too.

shirt and pyjama bottoms
currently getting dressed to run to greggs before it shuts at 5

plain black leggings and a tshirt

pics

willies in lads' bums

mental

booby's

Need to buy something to get rid of that feeling that's making me want to kill myself

evilangel is funded by Soros

nappy and socks

bender

rate the following

>greggs cheese and bacon
>greggs veg and beef pasty

embrace the feeling faglord

Hideous

I rate one but not the other

flannel shirt, black skinny jeans, a beanie and tartan slippers

isn't it just
can't imagine what it's like raising a half robot half human child

veg and beef is god-tier
bacon and cheese is shit

been thinking of buying an external SSD myself

though it's much cheaper to buy an external HDD

greggs is rank

Those boobies look nice and soft to the touch

You can see from the fascist police reaction in Catalonia that capitalism doesn't work and leads to anti-democratic dictatorship

Shut it, warped degenerate.

rank #1

what we playing lately lads

got called rank in greggs

twitter.com/ElliottRHams/status/913468799332093954
what a little rodent

sweetie xx

the willy

with my willy

no just rank

why?

sweat pants and a fleece. likewise haven't changed since friday but fighting off the last of a cold and not going anywhere so no reason to change

so does your mum but I dont hear her complaining

>pringle boxers
>boss socks
>adidas tracksuit bottoms
>asket t shirt
>patagonia fleece

don't really play games these days since my brain stopped being able to enjoy things

next game I will buy and play us Last of Us: Part II when it comes out in a few years if I am still alive then

democracy is overrated

oh fuck off joke stealer

i was being rank

Boiled my bellend in Greggs lads.

>not wearing your indoor shoes

>since my brain stopped being able to enjoy things
same

youtube.com/watch?v=56ilYt4r7-Y

Boring

punched a greggs employee in his bollocks once

I recommend drugs

got called a joke stealer in greggs