NE:Rob Gronkowski goes 9/147, commits cheap shot
DET:Stafford leaves games game with hand injury

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sH4Bdm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still gonna win that catb owl

Vikings will win the owl

This is the actual thread

hmmm, oh, wait what's that you say? the panties got exposed?? you mean to tell me that the football carolina panties played a real, not-dogshit team and lost, or even, dare I say it, got EXPOSED, JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID THEY WOULD????

HMMMMMMM

INTERESTING

LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO RECOLLECT AND PONDER THE PAPER-TIGER TEAMS WHO I'VE CALLED OUT THROUGH THIS SEASON
>LOINS
EXPOSED ON TURKEY DAY, JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID THEY WOULD; STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING RECOVERED
>FAGS
GOT EXPOSED AGAINST THE CARDINALS LAST WEEK, JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID THEY WOULD; WON TODAY BECAUSE THEY PLAYED THE WORST TEAM IN THEIR DIVISION AND THEIR DIVISION IS GARBAGE (HENCE THE INFLATED RECORD!!!)
>PANTIES
LOST TODAY, SINCE THE ONLY COMPETENT TEAM THEY PLAYED OVER THE LAST TWO MONTHS WAS THE FALCONS, SO THEY WERE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY OUTCLASSED BY A SAINTS TEAM THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THEIR BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER

EXPOSED

JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID THEY WOULD

THE SAME THING I TOLD YOU DIPSHITS LAST MONTH

THE SAME THING I TOLD YOU DIPSHITS LAST WEEK

THE SAME MOTHERFUCKING THING I TOLD YOU DIPSHITS AN HOUR BEFORE THE GAME STARTED

YOUR TEAM IS GARBAGE

AND THAT GOES TO ALL OF YOU CATFAG FUCKS

YOU HANG YOUR HAT ON BEATING SHIT TEAMS BUT YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE NOTHING BUT PAPER-TIGERS

"well ok, I was wrong and you were right, but what happens next" you say

well I'm glad you asked. what happens next is you don't say shit unless I permit it. your actions have made it abundantly clear to everyone here that you're a fucking retard, so now I'm going to be your handler and rules 1, 2 and 3 are you do and say exactly (EXACTLY) as I command, as i command it

there is no debate
there is no disagreement
there is NO DISSENTION

there is only your complete and utter compliance, you understand?

you now have my permission to say "I understand"

Let's appreciate white manlets!

So, was Kamara the actual rookie RB we should've been watching over Hunt?

Kamarageddon!

8th for AFC West Championship game soon

>cuckme is off his meds again

>4-8

yeah
that midget had a really nice game today

Damn this is some good copypasta.

Rams will win the NFC Championship.

I exposed ur mum's panties m8

>move to LA
>suddenly good

hax

More like
>fire Jeff Fisher
>git gud

is this the comfy thread?

Pls do not chorge this chargers you’re literally the team to beat and have the jets next please just don’t charge again

who hasn't?

that too

NFCC:
Eagles > Vikings
AFCC:
Jaguars > Titans
SB:
Eagles >Jaguars
Big Ben gets lit up by the Titans defense while >Coughlin fucks over the Patriots once again.

Yes

>asking the Chargers not to Charger

Teehee.

FUCKING BASED

Triple dubs will kek answer the call

current draft order.

see

Oh no this is not looking good
>those digits

Checking those 4s

Raiders bout to meme their way to a bowl cap this.

>Browns gonna get 2 top 10 draft picks again

what is this, the 4th time

Jags = Owl

>browns going 0-16
or
>49ers managing 4 wins
which is more likely

top kek

Gronk confirmed scumbag. Pats fans feel ashamed.

49ers managing 4 wins. I don't trust a team not fucking it all up for Cleveland

>4 4s
Based.

You spelled chargers wrong user

>le roughing the passer man

Gronk would've been ejected for the dirty hit if he was black.

Don't @ me, you know it's true.

webm? i didn't watch that game

Niners can probably win 2 games with Jimmy G, I don't see the Browns winning against anyone other than MAYBE the Packers

NFL will rig Chargers to win SB in an attempt to garner more fans in LA, and so HoF QB Phillip Rivers will get to retire with a SB ring.

I think the Bears are a worse team.

>Cleveland needs a QB
>Giants need a QB
>Denver needs a QB

Which one has the balls to pull the trigger

that pack? i'd pick the burrs to out burr the browns

Scum bag

oh shit I forgot they haven't played the Bears

that's probably winnable depending on if they can force the Bears to stop hiding Trubisky

I just picked the Pack cause Hundley is just awful and I'm still amazed that the Bucs still lost today even with Hundley throwing 84 yards

>>Cleveland needs a QB
they just picked Kizer, they're not spending a #1 on a QB this draft
sure they're the browns but come on

You wouldn't last as long as him before you'd had enough of being held every play. Dude has the patience of a saint that this is the first time he's done this. Gross hold followed by defensive push off with no flag. Was it a bad hit? Yeah, but if you actually call penalties when you should this would never happen.

Taking bets

What will the time of death be?

that's some nigger teir shit right there

Kizer has been legitimately bad enough for a QB to warrant consideration

Kizer is fucking trash. I don't even think the Patriots could make him look elite

The tape doesn’t lie. Gronk is Burfict levels of scumbag on this play. I don’t give a shit if he was held that’s no excuse for this.

I know the word cuck is thrown around a lot on this board but that guy is a pathetic cuck

discord.gg/sH4Bdm
/nfl/ server

yea, but still. A cheap hit that late after the whistle is just indefensible. The other guy was on the ground face down in a completely defenseless position. There's no excuse for that, no matter how bad you were being held or not getting calls to go your way.

He deserves to be suspended for this, although I doubt it'll go beyond a fine since he's such a popular player.

>he didn't get ejected for this
I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt when I heard about it, but holy shit. Suspend him for a game.

By noon on Monday

Beat me by one second

he probably will

5oclock

Have him work a whole day then fire him

>Gronk should be suspended

>REEEEEEEEEEE
What did he mean by this?

>jaguars not getting btfo swept 3-0 by the Tits again
>jaguars winning at all against a team that isn't the equivalent of a high school golf team (inb4 people say the stoolers don't play down to their competition)

are you forgetting that this is the team that lost to blaine fucking gabbert?

Gronk WILL be suspended

I'm reporting you for meme copyright infringement

>gronk was just getting revenge for getting held

>bills get to whine about gronk all week instead of addressing how fucking awful they are played

We can still make the playoffs, right?

>gronk wasn't being held

it's either that or having to hype up Peterman again

>being held excuses gronk from cheap shotting the guy

Complaining about the Patriots instead of actually learning from mistakes is all the AFC East does to begin with

in the top 10
>Cleveland
>Giants
>Denver
>Jets
>Possible Arizona

Need QBs. Free agents could clear some of them out. Someone will meme on McCarron. Cousins might be around.

TFW Raiders are going to the playoffs

Feels fucking good man

Colts at home next week. PeePeeMan could win.

>I care about Gronk and whether or not he gets suspended

You won't reply to this post

Rams will have a winning record this season.

he actually could, Colts are JV-tier

Despite both being mediocre as hell, both the Titans and Jaguars have 8-4 records.

People seem to notice how mediocre the Titans are, and only see them as good as they really are.

However, people seem to constantly shit their pants over the Jaguars, despite getting utterly destroyed by the Titans, struggling to beat the Browns, and losing to the Jets and Blaine Gabbert.

Both are far worse than their records suggest, and people have seemed to understand this about the Titans, but why are the Jaguars still ranked so high even though they are at the same level as the Titans?

Clots fan here, just trying to keep my mind off of this season

Is Joe Flacco stil elite?

The media has to talk about something. We all Know the Patriots are winning the super bowl this year so everything else is pretty much irrelevant anyway.

this site has really fucked with your head

Hey man, this could actually be construed as kind of offensive. Just be more careful next time.

honestly it's just the fact that the Jags defense creates a lot of turnovers and defensive TDs, which to the average NFL fan seems much more amazing than say, consistent 3 and outs

and also the Jags have been bad for so long so it creates an easier narrative than the Titans, who haven't been good but not noticeably bad

Not if they have to play the ravens

Grunk sshush smush sushdinon penlty smash smush, wanna shuld hld atempt.... he no didd on porpoise

10/10

I'm legitimately happy for you guys. The Rams too, it's great to see teams that typically don't make it to the playoffs have a good season and get their chance.

just deflate the balls again, no biggie

Lock him up!

>showing Winston how to do it properly

fuck off faggot

>all these shitter shattered betas

>barely beats gnats

"wur goin to da plyfofs dudde we parcticly clinch alredy"