Will we ever have a 40k movie?

Will we ever have a 40k movie?

The setting is great, and large enough that it doesn't have to fuck with actual canon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's an animated movie already

Wtf is 40km?

>>>/justfuckoff/

Not gonna lie, everything I've seen about 40k on this website seems like it was made by an edgy middle schooler. That armor looks stupid af

WARHAMMER 40,000 YOU FUCKING HERETIC

That being said this one dude I'm friends with is literally autistic about this sort of thing and it's making me want to read one of the novels. Horus Heresy, he said it was called.

there was one, john hurt was in it

Were these good at all?

There was a CGI 40k smurfs movie a few years ago. It was decent, I don't grasp why people hated it so much.

>it was dusty
Fog of war, allowed for a few surprise attacks. I think it was deliberate but there's no denying it looks shitty.

its kind of parody/satire/whatever of other scifi stuff. it takes stereotypical crap other fictional universes have done, and does it 10000 times bigger while still attempting to take itself very seriously

i could see someone making a movie about orks in the same style as mad max fury road

>Will we ever have a 40k movie?
No, because it the most anti-normie thing possible, and will continue to exist as a niche IP until the heat death of the universe

/thread

>The setting is great
It really isn't.

It still hurts Bloodbros

>that massive autistic overcompensating armor
That guy's a manlet right?

Event Horizon is as close as your going to get to a 40k movie bro

Just make Fifteen Hours and you have guaranteed trench and 40kino

I think dredd is a little closer

>Implying we need a movie, when we already have the greatest toy theater series of all time
Hollywood would just fuck it up, and there's no way Games Workshop would ever let anyone else touch their IP.

Just revel in the glory of the most Holy of semi-animations.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg

Warhammer 40k isn't accessible at all to the normans. It takes pride in doing all this weird shit that only geeks will get and appreciate and only makes sense if you are autistic enough to follow the background lore which is huge and complicated

If any big budget 40k movie was made you bet they would add fucking interspecies romance to it

or something utterly retarded