Lena Dunham BLASTS White Americans: After Aston Brown, You Must Change

Actress Lena Dunham has slammed white Americans following the Baton Rouge police-involved shooting death of Alton Sterling.

"Alton Sterling was killed because we refuse to acknowledge the fact that our police forces protect selectively and harm enormously," Dunham remarked.

She added, "The job of white Americans now is to change."

twitter.com/lenadunham

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The job of white Americans now is to change
kek
she can start by laying off those giant lattes

Drop that kike in the middle of a nigger slum and see how fast she begs the police to save her fat ass.

How is some daddy's money white celebrity now an expert on policing in poor areas?

>jews
>white

last week was "slams"
todays kike word of the week is "blasts"

We need to meme magic her a heart attack or something.
Come on kek!

Aston Brown, much like Lena Dunham, fucked kids. I don't have to do shit because a pedophile died.

She should give her actress role to a nigger to set an example

Th job of this no talent cunt is to kill herself.
And her death must be slow, painful, and broadcast for all to see.

Yeah ok Lena, go ram some more rocks up inside toddlers you sick pig

You must lose some weight

But that suggests that all muslims have to change because of their constant terrorist attacks. Wonder when she is going to point that out?

>muslim kills 50 people
>not all muslims guys

>cops kill black guys
>WHITES MUST CHANGE

>change

Like the type of pebbles she stuffed in her sisters hole to pay the toll? :^)

>We Must Change

Yes, lets start by disarming the police, no?

god shes so disgusting looking

Based Lena sticking it to normies.

>you whites

I'm glad she admits jews arent white

>Potato Dunham BLASTS

>Actress
wait, this sow landed a role in a film?

Why would I listen to a person who has the body type of Roger Smith?

i like how rich people like to tell how common people are dumb and shit because they don't follow their cucked liberal ideology.

btw, i'm a leftist

>(((lena dunham)))
>(((we)))
>(((our)))

wtf i hate jews now

Cane someone please paint her black and put her next to US cops...the damage to my eyes alone is enough for death penalty.

she has her own show on HBO lol I wish I was kidding

The body and face of a fucking potato

It's time.

>Muh Aryan waifu

>actress

lol isn't she some sort of journalist or something?

She's made some show on HBO that no one watches called Girls. HBO runs it to meet PC brownie points

Like seriously, I think it's HBO's lowest rated show in terms of viewing

Explain yourselves mysoginists. If women are so evil and disgusted by beta losers, why does Lena care so much for a lowlife like Sterling?

Wait, wasn't the Cop that killed that kiddie fiddler Asian aw fuck whose actually listening to reason any more?

Please tell me that's an edit and not actually her.
Holy shit, please.

Kek wills it with Hitler dubs

kek. Lena Ham.

T Swizzie has been dropped after she broke up with Harris and 2 days later was with Hiddleston.

>taking advice from a self admitted pedo and child abuser

No thank you.

We don't need any meme magic with a BMI as big as hers

Come on and slam?

you're right. this is really her.

Look, to all the members of the bacon brigade I just want to say that I am sorry for our run-ins in the past. I probably said some overly harsh things about you. However, I would fully understand if you wanted to do pictured until these fucking communists come to understand what it is you do for society. Let them find out who in fact "harms enormously." I'm not bothered, I've got ways to protect my own.

This must be one of the most unflattering pictures of a person I have ever seen.
Hideous

>Lena Dunham
Who?

>rapes baby sister
>doesn't need to change

she said "we" so she is admitting her guilt

>Lena Dunham

Literally Who?

>blasts off for space station

watch an episode of girls. this is one of her better pics

Fuck this dirty jew

fuck all jews and their plan

I'd hit that, she has way more money than me

You can run, but you can't hide, Dunham.
youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM

Dog, she is so unattractive.

I met him in a Burger King once. Nice fellow.

She doesn't hide her money in her vagina

I can't help it, Lena Dunham makes me want to touch myself.

Why is that whites are always the ones who need to change?

>"Alton Sterling was killed because we refuse to acknowledge the fact that our police forces protect selectively and harm enormously,"
How can anyone think this makes sense?
The officers were called to the scene by people of the community. He was a career criminal. People's interpretation of the videos widely differ, which should make a reasonable person pause before thinking the cops definitely committed a crime. I don't even know how to argue with this logic. It doesn't seemed to be based on the facts of the case at all.

Lena seems to have had this script written out long before this event even took place.

No! My Aryan waifu is being desecrated by that foul, jew monster!

Classic example of a nobody who's having her 15 minutes and is unnecessarily heard.

How many black people do you think Dunham talks to in a given week?

And of those, how many are employees of businesses she frequents, private car drivers, maids, etc?

Because black people are incapable of it.

Isn't she a chomo, her opinion doesn't matter.

Can they start by treating her like the child molester she is?

It is clear what we have to do. We m u s t c h a n g e Ms. Dumbham suggests it- NAY! demands it!

Good thing I'm not considered white.

They are just using this unfortunate case to further their own agenda

Fame.

(((white)))

so that fat cow pedo lesbian wants to run her half tard mouth fine. this board is probably the only one that will see it. every one else will tell her to stop whitesplaining

What? You mean to tell me Jews want to further their own agenda off of a tragedy? OY VEY

Based Hyde... you should've heard what he said in the Needledrop podcast he reked her,

Surprised she doesn't have a fupa

disgusting as shit. I don't know what the fuck she is thinking.

that said, them black tights hnnnnnnnnnnn

She wouldn't be bad looking if she grew her hair out and lost 60lbs

>le aryan girl

Why are jewish women so hideous and disgusting?

Police should do this
Just stop for day or two and watch hell break loose without them

Srsly this abomination. The seventh circle of hell waits of her.

She raises money and awareness for causes that have good intentions but are fucking money pits that do no good in the end. The rest of her work deals with western feminism that we all know does a lot more hard than good.

Le "I have sex with men" woman xDD

just a reminder, someone who used to fuck prime Scarlett Johansson on the reg jammed his confused dick into this sack of broken glass & shit.

>implying she wouldn't demand you pay for everything anyway

Its either
>BLACKS SUFFER FROM WHITEY [X] ACTION
or
>WHITEY NEEDS TO DO MORE [X] FOR BLACKS
Which one is it,self determination or eternal teenage mentality of "my mummy does everything for me" ?

If America is so bad,why don't blacks just go back to Africa?

That's it, boys. Unleash that seething rage. Cunt! Whale! Nigger Lover! People could accuse you guys of being many things but unpredictable isn't one of them.

What a funny parallel with American society as a whole, amirite?

just a reminder, no one gives a shit

>all whites are responsible for the actions of one white
>all muslims are APSOIRUGFHAPW;OIUERFHQWAPOCI;ERHUPOIH CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE RACIST

What up Greenland

I ain't gotta do shit. The black community needs to come to terms with the fact that there are serious problems in their culture that lead to rampant criminality, way out of proportion compared with other races, which puts them in more frequent contact with law enforcement. That, in addition to a a defiant, "I ain't gotta do shit you tell me to do and I ain't gonna accept the consequences" attitude that leads to a high rate of refusal to follow simple commands, and active resistance, including violent resistance, which makes officers of ALL races, including other blacks, more fearful and more prone to resort to deadly force when faced with defiance and active resistance by blacks, especially black men.

In short, stop breaking the law, stop refusing to follow simple commands, and stop resisting arrest.*

*some black people are killed unjustly. But so area lot of whites and hispanics. This is a problem of there being some shitty police officers out there. Not of race.

Nice trips, friend. Yeah, Sup Forums is fucking terrible place full of neckbearded 'neo-nazis' who think they are the master race. Good human beings like Lena Dunham(who actually have a positive impact on the world) are routinely targeted by the anonymous lowlifes.

says the cunt whale nigger lover leaf with a faggot frog as PM.

underrated

Ever since the immigration law of 1965, White america has been "changing" (read : shrinking) and I don't think it's been super positive.

BIG
FAT
KIKE

that will happen on its own eventually

I hope every last kenedy is rotting in hell.
Letting potato niggers and kikes in was a huge mistake.

Kek, surprising as it may seems yes

but its so transparent at this stage.