/nba/ - BRODED edition

getyour own news fags

>Paul George is shooting 1-13

what the fuck is wrong with the Thunder

Westbrook is a ball stopper

>Paul George is supposed to be the "efficient" one of the trio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>It's a Doc puts his son on the best offensive player instead of Wesley Johnson episode

YOUR SON IS TOO SMALL FOR THE ELITE TALENT, DOC.

There is no shame in losing to the Spurs bench. Pop is an alltime great that can make a special ed high school junior varsity team championship caliber

trippy dubby

>Spurs losing
LOL

against the austin spurs

>"Autograph?"
>"Sorry kid, i got to defeat the Houston Rockets.

LMFAO

okc is hot trash

westbrook is terrible

>OKC barley winning against a bench
LOL

Finally there's a Rockets game, I was close to just ending my life

JUST

>okc

>almost lose to the spurs without their entire starting lineup

LOL

>IMPLYING

Austin Spurs made OKC starters sweat nevar forget

20th for Kawhi's secret practices

>okc winning only by 3 against spurs fucking bench and 3rd stringers
LOL they're not making the playoffs

How shit are the spurs doing if they lost to fucking okc?

TRIPLE DOUBLE NIGGAS

Damn, that was so close! If only we didn't miss so many shots. I'm not mad tho, they did pretty damn good for being thw Spuds' C Team

wow weststat got another trip dub how exciting

this

>george paul... it's time my son

Yeah against the 3rd stringers

Bonzo Bust stats tonight. Check em.
4 pts 2/11 FG% 0/5 3PT 5 Rebs 7 Asts 8 TO

San Antone's G-League team can hang with anyone

>he has to play against cp3 harden and gordon
WAKE ME UP

Chris Paul and James Fartden are guarding him, he's going off for a trip dub

>laker grills

A win is a win. I know my Thundies are glad the ship has set sail. Also brodie got the trip dub so we gucci.

>the ship has set sail

did you even watch the last quarter of this fucking game against the austin spurs, okc looks worse than ever

Houston....you have a problem..LOLAHAH

Westbrook spammer here

I'm done with this team until I see they've went on at least a 3 win streak.

What they did today is unforgivable, and the worst part is the coach was part of this too.

They came into the game with no energy, treated the Spurs like they were an inferior team, and were just plain lazy from top to bottom.
They had an early lead and the Spurs couldn't make a basket to save their life, so therefore that's usually the situation you'd see them suddenly start playing seriously to get a lead early and end the game early with a big cushion even if something magical happens and they suddenly become good shooters.
They let the game get within a single digit again.

Once the starters were supposed to come out instead of their regular rotation players Donovan brought in all the scrubs despite the game being close.

Billy Donovan from that point set the tone this wasn't a serious game, yet that's the worst thing you could do.

This team has been struggling, they've been trying to find their way, everyone and their mom knows it's because they're not passing and all the star players are pulling up from mid range every single drive and playing iso like it's 2005-2012.

All the media is calling them out for this from the national media to the beat writers, all the "anonymous" scouts from other NBA teams that're giving their thoughts for articles are calling it out as the issue, every person that's seen NBA basketball for the last two years knows how the NBA is changing towards pace and space three point shooting with no mid range shots and driving to the rim.
Yet despite what the coach says in interviews about telling them what to do, and the players knowing what they should do, they keep not doing it.

You just saw them finally get their shit together against the Warriors, then they immediately go back to the same shit against all the other teams after that.

>okc loses but westbrook gets a trip dub
>uhh winning is the most important stat
>okc wins
>lmao they barely won
logical fallacy detected: moving the goalposts. goodbye and never @ me again.

Pop gifting you that W so at the end of season you can scrape enough to lock 8seed, Brodie gets his playoffs match -up against snek and the world finally gets a Blunder/Tranniors series.

Thunder can barley won. They look like trash. GSW, Spurs actually starting core, Rockets, Nuggets and even Jazz are leagues better

BRICKO BALLS

Basically, Donovan is a shit coach

Westbrick wasn't helping with his non-stop turnovers, he probably has a quadruple double

oh I can't wait for them to get booty blasted out of a playoff seed.

and yet okc beat most of those teams and gsw so by default theyre the beast team ever

reminder that real lakers fans post in the general when the lakers are on.

roger that

Continued

Tthen after a tragic loss to the Magic after they'd been on a huge losing streak and being awful you finally see them publicly admit they were wrong, the coach is scrambling to take back his words from the beginning of the season and he's finally saying that he's been telling them to do the right thing after each quarter despite not actually seeing it on the court.

Then they finally do it against the Timberwolves.
You see some stretches were they go back to heroball but FINALLY you actually see the coach call time outs and correct it. Then they go back to passing the ball and things look good.
They drop a lead at the end but still maintain and win in the clutch.

Now you think it's corrected, Melo says they're making the next step in a post game interview.

Then they pull this.

They completely go back to what they were doing before after having a 10 point lead in the first half like the bunch of retards they are.

Paul George trying to cross over people and pull up from mid range when he's historically a bad mid range shooter and bricks endlessly, Westbrook turning over the ball with lazy passes and not playing hard enough on defense just because the guy in front of him isn't a star player, Melo jab stepping and trying to take heso shots like it's still 2006. Then his awful awful awful retarded habit of taking contested three pointers with a guy right in front of his face when Paul George is right next to him. Adams not being aggressive and asking to get the ball on offense despite the fact he can't miss on that floater thing he does and just ends up being none existent in the second half once again.

They completely stop passing in the second half, look at a 10 point lead against scrubs and instead of looking at it and thinking "let's make it 20" they just keep playing lazy, trying to make one man plays driving to the rim or pulling up from mid range, instead of running offense, eating clock, and playing with a lead or expanding a lead

Honest why is melo even in the league anymore? He hasn't been good for any team hes on. Sure his numbers are decent but when you see what it takes to get them, it's not worth it. It's fucking iso when he has teammates that can score better than he can. It's wait until the last 3 seconds to make a move and maybe dish it off to a teammate with .5 secs remaining leading to a miss shot or a turn over. This is why his baby momma left his ass because he doesn't know how to change. Bum ass nigga, how does it feel that you make a team better by leaving or not going there (rockets). I hope they trade you at the deadline to rot in some place like the kings or phoenix, that's where you deserve to be after being such a waste of space

That's because lakwrs fans are assholes. No one cares about your shit team

I've been saying Melo deserves to be in China for years now

Lmao Lelkers celebrating a 7 minute lead in the first like it's the finals. And the lead is already gone lmao Celtics bro we outchea

>busto ball bricking an alley oop off the rim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

Lonzo literally has zero numbers on his stat line. How is that possible as the primary PG?

>24
bet you thought you were slick huh

>fagston fans think they're going to win
>with the best back court chokers in the nba

lelol

I DID THE FUKING CAPTCHA RIGHT

is it wrong that I like Ingram more as PG than lonzo?

captcha is so fucking picky now, miss one letter and it bitches, i hate it

i feel the same way desu, they lose big leads every game.

who does captcha anymore? buy a pass and login to /nba/ like a real man

Why would anyone like Lonzo as a point guard unless they were intentionally tanking

not an okc fan, I want them to barely make the playoffs so we get that okc warrior series

Now Donovan is bullshitting as I type in the post game press conference saying they played the right way and with energy when that's not even close

They did that in the first half but CLEARLY in the 3rd quarter they didn't do this, and in the 4th quarter, only after the lead got cut, only then did they FINALLY play like the game mattered and even then they barely won

They're playing with a lack of hunger, a lack of dedication, intelligence, and willingness to change.

Carmelo started off the season taking a shit ton of shots trying to be something he's not and carried the team for a bit but eventually it became obvious he needs to sacrifice and to his credit he has, he's been scoring less the double digits for a lot of games and just spacing the floor or giving the occasional good rhythm pull up shot with space

Paul George finally found a rhythm after a disastrous start but still keeps trying to act like he's Kobe with some dumb mid range shots and making some ridiculously bad passes that lead to ridiculous turnovers despite having a great game overall.

Westbrook has looked anemic and isn't playing with any of the passion and confidence of any of last year's games outside some occasional flashes and the Warriors game.
He'll try and have some of those moments during the game but just fuck up because he doesn't have rhythm and the team overall will be playing at a slow half court pace because of PG and Melo and out of nowhere he'll force a fast rhythm blowing past people just for no one to pass to when he gets double teamed because they're all behind the play and not as fast as him and it ends up being a turnover off his hands in a crowd or a missed shot with no one in position to rebound it and he's completely wasted a possession even if they just worked hard defensively just before.

This team plays other worldy when they pass the ball, drive and kick as a team, cut to the rim, draw FTs, and lockdown defense.
Yet they'll stop for no fucking reason.

The thing that jumps out to me in Westbrook's stats this year is that he has been absolute garbage from midrange

its tie game fagston.....dont................................................................................................................................................................choke

he can't get his rhythm from there because melo and pg are hogging up those shots

MUH JAYLEN

Am I supposed be impressed by Julius Randle?

>fagston

we don't have fags in Texas

depends, are you a gm with a max contract to offer?

Yes, I'm the Orlando GM

yes

Speaking of Orlando why aren't they contracted or moved to Vancouver yet?

Why the fuck does Vancouver deserve an NBA team?

>we don't have fags in Texas

>Look up Lakers shirt sponsor, Wish
>Discount shopping site
>Top items are pocket pussies

>look up Houston sponsor
>discount shopping site
>top items, dildos
>we don't have fags in Houston.

Someone offered me cp3 for klay in my fantasy league, should I try to get more? Cp3 has been pretty bad scoring wise

keep telling yourself that, cowboy

don't do it, try more

CP3 gets more touches and gets peripheral stats like steals and assists. I would make the trade. Klay's usage has gone down a lot since KD joined

Hello /nba/, there's a new sheriff in town...

Hell yeah, my Spurs G league did good against some all-stars. I am pretty happy about that

Along with a 0/0/0/0 stat line, LonSlow is being scored on at will HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did the Lakers fuck up with Lonzo and Ingram?
Or there was nothing better on the drafts?

wait his statline isn't 0/0/0/0, you forgot about his 1 turnover

>Lakers getting BTFO
>/nba/ is suddenly quiet

Lonzo just got a block.... hello? Lonzo haters?

>mfw people will still defend lonzos zero points

add a block nigger

90% of this general is Lakers shitposters

Lakers are literally missing layups

HOW
DO
I
DUNK
A
BASKETBALL

inb4 meme answers like >Be black

WOW@!!! A BLOCK! the ship has sailed boys, rookie of the year incoming