gib stanton
gib shohei

since i dont want see to see Ohtani on doyers, i am with you mairner fan

thanks

Nats!

Ok what we know about with ohtani

>He was scoted for Mariners, Rags and Doyers since his beginning on NPB
>he recused Phillies, Yanks and Red Sucks
>he wants to be on a west coast team, and it seems that he wants to go on a good team but low in the number of WS on the last few years
>favorites: Mariners, Doyers, Rags

do i am missing something?

Can we all laugh at the Yankees for losing out on Ohtani? How soon before Yankees fans start saying he's a bust and they didn't want him anyways?

user from Sup Forums you're on dah air, with Ohtani turning down the Yankees does this mean they should go after Machado?

Obviously we didn't have a chance at Ohtani but it does make me wonder when we'll ever have another based nip player on this team.

You now remember this insane fucking play

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0XmUkw9IQ

Hey Mike, first time long time: if Ohtani is out then the Yankees should go after Giambi as bench coach; he and Boone can make some noise. I'll hang up and listen for your response.

you forgot to mention his squinty eyes, but other than that it looks gud m8

without yanks it means more and more that he is going to doyers, and it means trash

>hey mike, long time listener, first time caller; do you think the yankees should now aim for, I don't know, jason giambi?

id rather have giambi as manager than retad boon

Is there Ohtani anime?

hey, dan, 5'10", 175. suck it back row.

not yet

Really I just got an alert that Mariners are favorites.

sayōnara Rondón!
thanks for being a decent closer for a couple seasons

hopefully this is another step in the bullpen overhaul, cause all >we've done is sign some random guy who's been trash in the majors
>tfw tendered JUSTin Wilson

>>tfw tendered JUSTin Wilson
They gave up a good 3b prospect for him I still can't believe that

Hey Mike. Matt Harvey is the best Mike. Love him. Best pitcher in baseball.

there is a chance to he got to Mariners, they are in second for me

i might (and hope to) be wrong, but since what we saw on last weeks, ohtani goes to Doyers

impressive but one of those plays made harder than it has to be so it loses some points

Major is close enough.

for

Shohei Ohtani cited the fact that the Los Angeles Dodgers regularly _____ in the playoffs as his reason for turning down the team's offer.

this guy has white sox written all over him next year, they love to sign former cubs it's gay as fuck

over perform

>Ōtani is signing with the Yan----

lel true

what is your opnion about Ace of Diamont?

Reminder that the Cubs are fraudulent and the drug results WILL be released

チョーク

The _____ are the laughing stock of baseball.

umpires

Otani was going to sign with the Dodgers before Nippon Ham convinced him to stay in Japan. Fuck. Dodgers have been the most interested team since he was a 1st year in high school.

I watched first season back in the day and liked it, now i tried to rewatch right after Major so i can finally watch second season of it since i forgot most of it and it's pales in comparison, given up after 14 episodes. I plan on returning next time after act II is animated.

indians

Major. Just replace Shigeno Goro with Otani. I'm serious. You get to follow this kid go from being a toddler to his life in the minors, all the way to the Majors.

youtu.be/zZlff7VFw_k?t=15m50s

MARINERS!
OHTANI!

sad Red Sox fan reporting in, I wanted Ohtani :/
thank god he isn't going to the Yankees though

>Rangers, Cubs, only non West Coast teams that will get a meeting with Ohtani

>rangers
no one wants to play for them

Even japs are noticied that Ohtani dont has interest on yanks, thas was unexpected

for me is better Rags get this than fucking LA Casuals

Ohtani, Taylor, Stanton, are we looking at the first 150 HR outfield?

The Rangers are not true weaboos of baseball. That is the Mariners and Dodgers. Rangers already got Darvish. Maeda wasn't really as hyped up compared to Tanaka, Otani, or Darvish even though Maeken has a big fanbase.

also lol at the dumb sox fan from the last thread that said pre-Madonna

Sup Forumsstros!

Choke
It's always choke.

Rate'em:

>Ohtani: Mariners
>Stanton: Dodgers
>Darvish: Twins
>JD Martinez: Diamondbacks
>Hosmer: Royals
>Arrieta: Rangers
>Cain: Giants
>Wade Davis: Cubs
>Moustakas: Angels
>Bruce: Rangers
>Frazier: Braves
>Santana: Rockies

Fuck Japan and Ohtani
I hope he gets a career ending injury and lives to regret coming to the MLB early and losing all that money

t. Yankees fan

Butthurt yankees fan? I respect Ohtani for turning down more money so he could challenge himself in the MLB. I was sure he would wait till he was 25 to come over, but he surprised me.

Dodgers are getting both Ohtani and Stanton.

Candelario was bound to get traded with Bryant on the team, but still, the deal itself didn't help us much (and Avila is a FA)
the team is gonna try to revive Wilson with the new pitching coach, cause he was doing well in Detroit before the trade

not as much as the Jays do, which is an infinite source of amusement

>Montero
>Navarro
>Coghlin
>Barney
>Brett Anderson

Hate it because my dream rotation would end as would my dream heart of the order. Seager, Bellinger, and Otani in "6'4" manlets stay out lefty mash lineup."

Doubt it bro. If we get Otani by some chance, I can't see Stanton as there would be too many outfielders reducing Otani's plate appearances.

>doyers
jajaja

Three team trade proposal:

Dodgers receive: Giancarlo Stanton and his contract
Marlins receive: prospect(s) from dodgers, prospect from third team
Third team receives: Scott Kazmir and Dee Gordon

Dodgers get stanton but stay under luxury tax threshold, Marlins unload two contracts, third team pays the extra money

"no"

Ohtani: Good. Seattle is objectively one of the best places for him to go. Storyline, small market, west coast, lots of asians there etc
Stanton: Prefer to see him on Cards/Giants
Darvish: Good
Martinez: Dbacks prob can't afford what he wants
Hosmer: Yeah, I'd like to see him stay with them.
Arrieta: I'd like to see him with the Brewers or Twins
Cain: Sure
Wade Davis: Good
Moustakas: Good
Bruce: Go back to Mets pls
Frazier: Maybe
Santana: Idk

They would get rid of Puig and Joc. Or do you think they'll be like, well we can get both Ohtani and Stanton but we really can't make room for them since Puig and Joc are already here....

why is the third team even involved? this sounds like two or even three separate trades

Mets would fit well as the third team if they weren't so cheap
Would get Stanton out of the division

I miss baseball.

I think the thinking is that the dodgers go over the luxury tax in 2018 by paying 25 mil to stanton, so they could offset this by unloading kazmir's last year, but the marlins wouldn't want to pay it so you give kazmir to someone else and that team can take gordon's money off the marlins hands too
an extra team alleviating the problems for two teams without much risk

Stanton has a full NTC. He gets to pick where he goes.

In that trade idea the dodgers get Stanton. They would be all in for him if it wasn't for the luxury tax

They would get rid of him but keep tooles,puig and verdugo
Keep in mind Taylor is a SS/2B

Francesa said that Ohtani would "no doubt be on the Yankees.:"

They should get rid of both Joc and Puig, aka the strikeout factory & baserunning outs factory duo. Make it Ohtani, Verdugo, Stanton in the outfield.

If JD ponies up and gives Arrieta 9 figures I'm switching allegiances

Arrieta in Arlington would be glorious

>Rangers in on Ohtani

What a kikeish face.

Tyler Chatwood is gonna average 3 WAR over his next three seasons. His HR/FB was historically bad and not being in Coors is gonna allow him to utilize his curveball a lot more. Prove me wrong

idk why but Los Angeles cringe me in someway, maybe beacuse hollywood and everything that comes out from LA (exepct the Anaheim teams, besides they arent on LA) becomes mainstream

for me, i may be wrong, but Dodgers has a more casual face than the Yankees, people talk bad of yankees only beacuse they won 12031203 WS titles but forget that California teams (exepct Anaheim) always stays on the top positions

Battery is about a pitcher who transfers to a literally who high school hoping to carry them to Koshien

You're not wrong, I'm a dodger fan but the amount of airheads who buy an LA hat just for looks has got to be close to that of the Yankees. It's a little frustrating to be roped in with them as a fan, but they're not really hurting anyone.

"Asians" doesn't matter. Japanese population would.

>tfw I live in a non MLB state and will never get to see Ohtani-San in person.

fuck ohtani he is going to be a bust

Typical classy Stankees fag

>San Francisco is a city with a large Asian population
>Giants haven't had a single Asian star, ever
>they only ever draft hillbillies from the south

As an Asian San Francisco resident I find this absolutely unacceptable, and I really, really hope this shit changes soon. If they whiff on Stanton, I hope they'll at least get Ohtani despite the odds being against them.

Shame that the Jae-gyun Hwang experiment doesn't look like it'll work out.

27 rings bro

>Shame that the Jae-gyun Hwang experiment doesn't look like it'll work out.
what makes you say that

false flag

>1 this century

He signed with the KT Wiz and he's back in the KBO.

thats too bad

>interested in getting into baseball
>look into the closest team, miami marlins
>apparently just got new owners and trading away their best players to rebuild

what do, /mlb/?

Based Big Poppa Pump