Tfw no Russian gf

>tfw no Russian gf

tfw no belarussian gf

>tfw no Estonian or Swedish gf

>tfw no gf of any nationality

you don't want a Swedish gf pal

this desu
What do you mean by that?

Swedish women are either extremely nihlistic, dim-minded and doll-like, or they're represed, volatile ticking timebombs that are about to have a mental breakdown any minute

That's just woman in general

Well, can't disagree with you. They may look hot, but they all are fucked up mentally.

Watch some animu, it dulls the feeling.

>t. no Russian gf evar

i saw a russian girl and an arab i nthe bus yesterday she was so warmn, gentle and give him affectione like a cat it's was painful to watch, inow i understand the russian gf meme,

I want a Siberian gf who will explore the vast wilderness with me

I saw a swedish girl with an arab, I know that feel.
Fucking treacherous bitches.

i dont know this feel

>Siberian gf

Just one month of unrestricted traveling. One God damn month is all I ask, with someone who can endure my 24/7 wandering.

Every Sunday night, I get an intense feeling of loneliness. Not any day, just Sunday. I'm pretty much a working drone during week days., and not the "cuddly-snuggly" type of loneliness, but the same one you described. This is why I'm posting here. Because you've just ripped my chest open and exposed the wound even further. Thanks

the worst is that she wasn't ugly at all but blond, younf fit and speak a 19th french with a heavy russian accent. i don't know how the fuck he manage to get her but it's just weird. She kisses him lot of time smile like a little cat, i never had a gf like this desu

one day you will

These girls might be cuter when they turn 18.

I wouldn't mind having a native Siberian gf either

>Asian look but Russian personality

Literally the worst of both worlds. Better go Japanese like every wh*te boy does.

I won't

>no Huezilian gf
>no Colombian gf

Why live?

>tfw Sup Forums is a better place to discuss about loneliness than with the failed normies of /r9k/