How in the living fuck do I respond to this?

How in the living fuck do I respond to this?

The only way to break the conditioning is social pressure and ridicule.

You will never break them in their echo chamber. They need shame.

Trust me, we've tried. This fucker is too big. He's got a small army of SJW faggots behind him.

Wow OP, you suck nuts at arguing. The fact that Jim Crow laws aren't a thing anymore is the only counterargument you need.

Bottom 50% of people contribute 3% of total federal income tax paid. And black Americans are the poorest racial group in the US. The group is net positive or negative in terms of monetary contribution to the American society?

Blacks were not allowed to be Representatives or Senators in states with Jim Crow laws. No brainier, OP.

or there is a nigger setting tax laws in the us of cuckery?

They never paid for the ship ride over here

"You don't pay taxes anyways."

Blacks use more resources from the state and market then they commit.

I haven't commented on this yet. None of those comments are mine.

>yeah thats a good point
>yeah i agree with that
>wtf i hate Sup Forums now?

BLACKED

Which country is this? Surely not the US, their fucking president is a nig.

I am 100% in favor of blacks not paying taxes and breaking every other law they can think of. The more blacks we can put in prison, the better.

You can because that person is not even operating on the same playing field as you. It's like trying to explain Organic Chemistry to someone who doesn't even know what the Periodic Table is. It is almost impossible to have a reasonable conversation with someone who doesn't actually have a clue as to what they are talking about.

Hate to break it to ya.....

*You can't

Also, quads get.

I know. This faggot is off on his own planet, along with all the other SJW retards at my uni. Why am I even friends with these people?

Also, checked.

I agree with this.

another point I agree with.

another good point.

I agree with this also.

absolutely! well said.

another good point.

I agree with this.

Nicely put.

I agree.

This is another point we agree on.

Another good point :^)

This is something we can agree on.

Yeah, that's true.

That's right...! Really makes you think...

YOU HAVE A FUCKING BLACK PRESIDENT
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT NO REPRESENTATION?
Fucking niggers

>Why am I even friends with these people?

Because sometimes human interaction is nice? To be honest, though, just get off of facebook. You'll be much happier in the long run.

Also just accept the fact that US society is in an unrecoverable downward spiral and the only way you can find happiness is by doing something positive with your time and life.

Because
>muh uncle toms don't represent us

Being friends with niggers
Are you retarded user

More from this guy. There's no stopping the stupid.

hmm good point

i agree with this

another good point

agreed

agree with this point

he's right tho

"Say hello to my AR when you start that riot ok?"
lmao

I feel your pain OP. Got on FB today and LITERALLY the first five or six posts I saw included the term "white privilege"

Thats alright, I'll just load my assault rifle, see you soon.

>Are you retarded user

I honestly ask myself that question everyday. Thanks for helping me brit-bro.

I did say just give up on fagbook though.

They are not privileged to your response. Gain some self-discipline and shake of the urge to argue with every moron.

Because they're American. They're being represented by American politicians. Jesus Christ

There are lots of white senators that don't represent me. I hate how my money is wasted on shit. This loser wants to get out paying taxes literally because muh mellanin. Call him a worthless typical nigger and be done with it

You dont

90% of interracial crimes are black on white, but ya lets stop killing them.

I know, I'm asking in a hypothetical sense to make sure they're the crazy ones and not me. I probably won't post anything. Seriously, though, fuck my Facebook friends.

THERE'S LITERALLY A NIGGER IN OFFICE FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS

Test

Lefty Niggers will make up literally any excuse to be right, even when approached with empirical evidence they'll resort to "you just can't see because of your privilege".

It's literally pointless arguing with them. Left wing dogmas have brainwashed them so hard any other possibility is impossible to them because every wrong HAS to be the result of racism

Pretty based user

I guess you just keep it really simple, appeal to authority and say "you gotta pay taxes. the law says so" like you'd say to an average kindergartener. If he keeps going, explain what's the purpose of taxation. Again in 5-year old friendly manner.

good point