You will keep her safe from those nasty catalans and republicans, right spain anons?

you will keep her safe from those nasty catalans and republicans, right spain anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/espana/2016/04/25/571d0b9246163fe9318b4605.html
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/E02C3j2BS2raagXcgsykcw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>royal family
Fuck 'em

how dare you post in my thread you fucking leaf

>pooptugal

>Cacanada

I don't really know much about iberian histoery outside of the napoleon stuff, how was the transition of power from the spanish monarchy in the 70's
were they forced out of power?
did they drop their power due to public opinion?
was it more mutually agreeable or coup d'etat-ish?

Tits or gtfo.

>Christcucks

So fucking cucked that they have females anywhere near thrones.

This is why I love Being Muslim. Thanks to us being ant progressive, we will still exist as a society in 1000 years time

Enjoy your low birth rates , faggo

Republicans are an affront to humanity. God and time will sort them out.

If she was in France, she would be beheaded.

Spain will be France by the end of this.

lmao edgyyyy 1789 frfrfr guillotine and all amirite

calm down there, robespierre
the french are so touchy about monarchies baka

>monarchy

I want to make her cunny feel good

>pic dimensions
>pic content

nothing wrong with 558 or 371.268, nor with Cristiano Ronaldo

:^)

Why did the Spanish queen cheat on her husband with pewdiepie?

Post the original pic, you fucking pedo

I fucking dare you

Franco gave the power to the King of Spain Juan Carlos. Then Juan Carlos let people do democratic elections instead of doing an autocracy like Franco wanted.

>nonceway

>he wants the pic
>calls others pedo

that's real nice 2bh, that's possibly the best way to end the legacy of a monarchy

What's all this fuss about? Catalonia is by all means just re-branded Crown of Aragon, something which existed before Spain was even a thing. Spain is a fake entity founded on political marriage.

Yes I'm going to work hard so she can live a luxury life without having done anything in her life but being born in a family that considers itself elected by God

how long does a "fake entity" take to become legit in your eyes?
how old is Slovakia, canada, USA?
what makes a country legit, oh smart one?

gladly, i wil be the hunnic knight in fur armour

Fake entity is comprised of bunch of ethnicities hating each other's guts

t. fake entity knower

Basques are the only really "different" ethnicity in spain
identity politics are cancer anyway, just look at USA

fuck the royal family

I wish

t. pedo

Eu quero foder as princesas

Aren't Basques mostly calm now? Especially after ETA cucked itself.

The core of the crown of Aragon consisted of Aragon proper (Castillian-speaking), Catalonia with the Baleares (Catalan-speaking), and Valencia (also Catalan-speaking, but unsupportive in the Catalan political cause in the modern day). So Catalonia is just a third of historical Aragon.

royal family literally gave birth to 2 future fuckbuddies, they deserve to get fucked

our President is already there :^)

they still hate police, they beat up two a few months ago
but yeah they are mostly calm, their extremist party is now extremist-light and has never admitted publicly that using force for independance was wrong. (Batasuna)

E L P E R R O C A C A

Who is this whore?

>This kills the monarchcuck

Why are you posting a picture of some kike usurper?
Sixtus Henry is the true king.

coincidentally the democratically elected parties in charge after that, used to be Franco's puppets

she's my wife, shut the fuck up you whores

I'm afraid she will become ugly lads

Why is Spain so leftist than?

the south is just lazy and traditionally had poor education, its the most leftist place in spain probably, and where most negative stereotypes come from, including the "spain is a desert" meme
the north-west is traditionally the most right-wing place i think. (Galicia mainly)

What I hear of Spain it seems like all the youth are far leftists who shun their nations traditions, and the Government is complicit in letting immigrants flood in.

They've had a centre-right PM since 2011.

most of the youth are poser left, having no interest in politics but blaming spain for their problems. in Galicia for example, even if all the youth voted one party, the median age is so old it would barely affect the final result.
you might find this interesting:
>Who is the youth voting for
elmundo.es/espana/2016/04/25/571d0b9246163fe9318b4605.html
google translate

>no caca

Spanish government is conservative and they shoot people trying to get into spain with rubber bullets

Step in the right direction. Doesn't seem to be working though.

RAINHAS DA IBERIA

come here royal family, just wanna try something

canine excrement perhaps?

maybe you should work on getting the queen off of your money before worrying about other countries

why is the royal family wh*Te?

bump

they are mostly german, only the queen is a spanish plebian

why is the royalty g*rman?

because of pic related, all european houses have a lot of german blood

>tfw swedish royal family got blacked by half-brazillian WHORE

still brown eyes two generation LATER

Cucks as usual

best bois always win

WTF? Agora sou monarquista e iberista!

Who?

>he wasn't a monarchist
>he doesn't have a loli princess as wife

cant wait for them to be 18

and by 18 I mean 14

According to the Bible all leaders are chosen by God. Are you even Christian?

>14
old hags OUT

>mfw spanish royal family is whiter than swedish

grannyfucker

This picture makes me uncomfortable

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/E02C3j2BS2raagXcgsykcw/

Leonor will never be our Queen.

i will defend her to the death

So we wuz vikingz or at least will be.

She looks like that woman from Mad Men who's know in The Handmaid's Tale.
Elizabeth Moss, i think

Superior princess of Italy is here, bow down you plebs

if you're the same Luigi from before, don't make me fap to your princess again

A good question, and one that deserves an answer from history.

delet

why is my wife so perfect

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherrytaken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-defloweredpussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick!

GY!BE new album sucks, efrim

of course it had to be a sudaca bringing out "whiteness" in this thread.

why the fuck is she wh*Te?

this princess is 10/10 Aryan goddess in making, glorious Visigoth blood ruling over dirty moors

t. greasy sp*niard NEET
Thank god for being only half sp*niard

VERY halal thread everyone

*stops show*
*murmurs into beard*
does anyone have any questions

Anti monarchists are just jelly they cabt marry a loli and be king

*ya know*

Camouflage

wtf I love americans now

no

how do spaniards feel that the two princess dye their hair blonde?