Black Sails

So how 'bout that episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny#Capture_and_imprisonment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has there even been a single titty drop this entire season?

NASTY WOMAN!

Well there's one less pair around now

Am I the only one getting the feeling that Max will lay her hands on the treasure in the end?

did I space out or did that spanish guy that killed tits mcgee come out of nowhere?

He materialized from the spirits of rage on the island

Shitty death really; so much of the writing this season has just been about moving characters from A to B and this felt more like a plot device than something developed naturally.

You must have spaced out, they showed him regaining consciousness in the yard after Flint and co left, he was a survivor of the earlier attack.

so he decided to go rape the hoes instead of helping his spanish bros?

Everyone else was dead, he was half-dead, and looking for revenge. Considering he took out about four people at the house, and burned it down, he did better than that entire attack had done

>le strong mulatto whore still alive

Remind me why she wasn't shot on sight, it's bullshit.

Pretty bullshit that a wounded soldier would even try to attack that house on his own, and then proceed to gank two guards without making a sound

Yeah that's the thing isn't it; they needed to kill off the girls so in comes Super Jose the Pride of Spain to go all Terminator on them. The whole thing's just a contrivance to get Woodes and Silver all mad, didn't feel like a natural story progression to me.

For what it's worth I'm not totally convinced that Madi is dead, but then she doesn't have much more to do in the story I guess.

Vane would be proud.

>watching butt pirates

I dunno, Flint leaving the house with two guards and it getting fucked up by it doesn't seem TOO rushed.
Flint's decision was right, but also bad.

What I wanna know is what happened to the red coats Flint was commanding. They seemed based af.

>Guthrie's grandfather

I guarantee they're going to find a way to have this segway into their American Revolution.

We know that Britain retakes Nassau, that the Spanish governor's brother was killed by Rodgers, whose own brother was killed by the same guy, and now his pregnant wife is dead.

The Spanish are going to get it.

Jack and Anne will get it eventually.

Flint supposedly dies of consumption in 1754 according to the story, so they have a lot of leeway as to how to handle it.

We know that freedmen become the dominant group on Nassau (to this day).

We know that LJS and Israel Hands are the two main antagonists of Treasure Island.

I'm interested to see how it plays out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

WOODES ROGERS KEKED

STR8S BLOWN THE FUCK OFF

WE HOMO END NOW

I've been trying to keep track of the redcoats like I do with the pirates. But the only one now left that I know is the lieutenant who was with Woodes.

>keep track of the radcoats like I do with the pirates
Hey can you tell me, is the big guy with curly hair who's John's right hand man the guy from season 2 who fucked the dairy goat?
I THINK so, but not sure.
Also based sniper man was the one who drowned in season 3 yeah?

Obviously no. It's a prequel of Treasure Island.
Flint ends in the island alone with the treasure
Billy escapes to England.
Silver chases Billy to kill him.
Historical characters end hanged and/or dead.

>Eleanor is dead
who cares as long as THAT FUCKING BITCH MAX IS STILL ALIVE I HATE HER ACCENT SO GODDAMN MUCH I HATE IT

>Hey can you tell me, is the big guy with curly hair who's John's right hand man the guy from season 2 who fucked the dairy goat?
>I THINK so, but not sure.
I really need to go back and check myself but I'm sure you're right

>Also based sniper man was the one who drowned in season 3 yeah?
Was he ever seen again? I don't remember. We're literally down to a handful of the original Walrus crew now: Samurai Jack, the guy you mentioned above, and Billy's friend who was killed last week.

What happens to Jack and Anne?

I feel like Madi is still alive since John Silver has a black wife in the book.

>"Anne get up"

;_;

HE HATES IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny#Capture_and_imprisonment

Yeah that's why I thought, I couldn't remember if she was still alive in Treasure Island

>trips

>7s

She's alive.

moar eleanor webms

holy shit this is my third set of trips today

>In September 1720, the Bahamas' Governor Woodes Rogers had issued a proclamation declaring Rackham and his crew as pirates—although it was not published until October 1720. After publication of the warrant, pirate hunter Jonathan Barnet started in pursuit of Rackham, who was cruising near Jamaica capturing numerous small fishing vessels and terrorizing fishermen along the northern Jamaican coastline.[8]

>Rackham had come across a small vessel crewed by nine English pirates, and they joined Rackham on his ship for a bout of drinking while at anchor (and intoxicated) at Bry Harbour Bay in Jamaica, October 1720. Barnet's sloop attacked Rackham's ship and captured it after a fight presumably led by Mary Read and Anne Bonny. Rackham and his crew were brought to Spanish Town, Jamaica, in November 1720, where they were tried and convicted of piracy and sentenced to be hanged.

Ya, that's what historically happened to Anne, but they've deviated from history before, mainly with Vane being hung in Nassau and with the Keelhauling of Blackbeard

Fuck. Out of all the pirates, Jack and Anne deserved to sail off happily into the sunset.

Jim Hawkings had better show up at the end.

Yeah, basically every pirate in the show who is a historical figure died young. I wonder if they will deviate from history enough to let any of them live.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this meme?

>Also based sniper man was the one who drowned in season 3 yeah?

No that was Muldoon. I dont actually know where based sniper man went. I think Samurai Joe and de groot are the only ones left??

According to the wiki based sniper mans status is unknown but presumed dead as he hasn't shown up since the crew were shot to shit trying to take the Urca

I can't properly shit on SJW pirates if I don't watch it

I wouldn't mind seeing them go off the rails and end it a different way really.

Not something stupid though, like the whore queen ruling over everyone or some shit.

Plus they can deviate from history since IRL there was no Flint, Billy, LOOOOONG John and all that.

So you could argue that their existence and actions caused history within the show to change.

Well, it really just depends on how close they want to be to treasure island in the end.

Though, I have a bad feeling that if they deviate too much it'll end up being terrible.

Is this show even good? How are the sex scenes? Game of thrones EA level or Spartacus level!?

eh....there's very few compared to GOT, the ones that are in the show are a bit more detailed and explicit than anything in GOT

He was actually Wolverine, hence the inconceivable recovery after being shot/stabbed by Flint and his gang, then the easy shake off of a shot to the arm. The kerosene seemed to bother him though, must be because of his acute sense of smell.

Wouldn't Flint have checked the house to see if there was a body? Or even just looked around quick to see if she crawled out? Doesn't seem likely that she survived the fire, let alone the smoke. If she somehow did, then I'm guessing that Spaniard really was Wolverine, and recovered just in time to save her.

Dem Spanish.

Man the people who have done the costuming for this show have been on point for all 4 seasons.

Roll
(bottom two corners can be ignored, then the madame is 0)

why does everyones waifu keep dying? :(

also, I don't like that they keep introducing new players
what's eleanores grandfather even gonna do?

Nigger put some numbers on it at least

It's pretty dogshit with the gays and niggers but it's got some pretty decent sets and outfits for characters.

Sex scenes are for faggots either way

The show is generally about moving people from A to B, making major players face each other, and tricking people into thinking X is happening but Y happens instead. I actually like that in this show. I'm not sure if it has been happening in past seasons but this season seems to have a lot of scenes about one character having a one-sided conversation (even giving a speech to) another character which isn't nearly as entertaining as what else this show does.

Also last episode Billy said 'in which' like four times.

titfu should be DUBS
who should be TRIP? Anne? Max?

>who should be TRIP? Anne? Max?
Flint

WHERES THE MALE VERSION OF THIS YOU SEXIST PIG

>Spaniard says it's too late for Eleanor because the men have been 'unleashed'
>Like animals
>This is the so called civilization

really makes you think

1-Flint
2-Silver
3-Billy
4-Vane
5-Rackham
6-Woodes
7-Ben Gunn
8-Samurai Jack
9-Teach
0-Ned Low
Dubs- Randall
Trips- Thomas Hamilton

Now we're rolling on the ocean waves

Just finished it. Jesus Christ, I can't believeMadi's dead. I thought she had the plot armor of the book.

Fuck, didn't think Ellie would die too.

Okay lads, what's the predictions for the end game? All my theories have been fucked in the ass with Ellie and Madi's deaths. Therefore...

>The "Jolly Roger" sails to England where Jack will be questioned by Eleanor's grandfather as seen in the trailer. Anne and Max reconcile with some hatefucking. Grandfather will make life worse for Woodes somehow.

>Billy fucks off to somewhere and ends up having night terrors about Silver
>Silver and Flint fight the forces of Spaniards until Maroon Island becomes treasure island

then somethingsomething map is engraved into Billy one way or another

>Jesus Gunn is left on the island by accident
>Samurai Joe and Israel Hands travel to elsewhere to retrieve the cache
>Jack is legally dead (but probably spared) and changes his name to something and lives off with Anne and Max as king of the harems.
>Final scene is an elder Billy dropping unconscious down the road, while the camera pans up to reveal the Admiral Benbow

Rolling

I'd say it's just final season woes. They're forced to do two things, which is to provide a bridge to Treasure Island and to finish the character routes of every major player, including the OCs and the historically inaccurate pirates.

I hope best girl doesn't die. I'm still holding out that she will be Jim's mother with her name changed.

How black are these sails?

Black enough to put skeletons on.

>oh hahaha you cheeky bastards, now who said I looked fat?

First season's a bit slow but season 2 picks up the pace immensely, and by seasons 3 and beyond the show becomes pure tv kino.

As for the sex scenes, it's slightly under Spartacus levels (it's STARZ, what did you expect?).

I don't think Mr De Groot made it :(

Let's do this.

The one eared pirate? He was on the Walrus in one scene.

It's okay user, you can clearly see him in the background at the end of the ep when they returned to Treasure Island

You know I wonder if the other pirates will make a name drop.
>inb4 they have other famous but fictional pirates in as visual cameos

It's gonna be POTC3 all over again. I'd love it.

shiet you right
I thought he got stabbed when the spanish came charging with horses
and before that, I was sure Barringer would've hanged him soon after he got captured

Nah, he lives along with Samurai Joe and Dooley.

I'm really surprised the show has never featured Bart Roberts, he captured more vessels than any other pirate of this era. In Treasure Island it was his surgeon who removed Silver's leg.

I don't recall it in the book but the word of Silver should be taken with a grain of salt since he had to make up good adventures to young Jimbo.

Did they honestly have a chance at the island?

Among others like Henry Jennings, Mary Read and so on. Maybe they didn't want to have too many main characters at once while introducing cameo pirates that would seem like a big deal but also a waste to the viewers.

They did well on that occassion but it was thanks to a lot of things (Flint the tactical mastermind, all the traps and defences on the island, the pirate fleet arriving in time to trap the British one, and the British falling for the ruse and moving inland). It wouldn't work again or against something like the Spanish fleet that took Nassau.

On surprise no doubt. The main problem was that Woodes took the initiative to get the worst enemy of his homeland and invade the island. It would've been foolproof but Eleanor took the initiative to get the deal done. If she had let her friend tell the Governor that she was with child, Woodes would've probably stayed his hand, or have act rash and worse.

number 2 please

>Maybe they didn't want to have too many main characters at once while introducing cameo pirates that would seem like a big deal but also a waste to the viewers.
I'm glad they avoided that fakeout. When Ned Low came in I was worried it might be a villain-of-the-week type thing but he did serve more of a purpose at least. In the end I'm surprised Mary Read was never a thing, unless the old theory about Max finally proves true.

I'd like to know how things would've ended up if Billy hadn't been beaten up and there hadn't been any "me or him". They would've probably been dead

FUCKING HELL NO ASS

Doubt it about Mary but if Jack's not hanged at the end of all this, they would likely still introduce Mary in a BS: TI spinoff series as a way to tie loose ends.

MAX IS BEST PIRATEFU

Well it obviously happened to Blackbeard being the most disappointing. At least Ned Low had an ambigous end historically but also I'm surprised they never utilized him being one of the few or only pirate to have buried a treasure.

You're a shitty person.

I actually thought Ned would be the Ramsey Bolton of the series. He'd just survive throughout just to piss the viewers with the edge.

>MAX IS BEST PIRATEFU

I just like her eyeliner makeup.

What's the deal with that Asian dude?

She is qt as hell

Shit looks nice as fuck

max ends up with jack and anne since the story goes that there were 2 pirate females when he gets caught

That's Samurai Jack aka Joji. He'd been there from day one.

Background goodie, like if he's in the background with a couple of literally whos, then you know those literally whos are in Flint's crew. Also because it gives some personality with the Walrus crew. There was even that black guy with the false shark teeth to which Mr. Gates made fun of.

my nigga Joshua
he was a good lad but Vane killed him
maybe they killed him because they knew they were gonna overload the show with black people