Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/BackToAfricaAR/status/751071207919853568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And nothing of value was lost

>wanting affirmative action doctors or lawyers in the USA
>implying blacks have culture other than muh dik and ass shaking

I would say FPBP but this nigga in the OPs pic is smart

He never says he wants to take the average black person back, just the ones that have amounted to anything

I dunno...I just had lasik done by a nigger a couple weeks ago. Have 20/20 vision now. Not sure how I feel about it.

I hope this movement takes off.

pls do

How do I donate to this kickstarter?

I'd personally be willing to contribute $10,000 out of my pocket to send all niggers to Africa permanently.

Honestly, I love it. I wish we could start a kickstarter and contractually obligate them to do this

If I was Soros-tier rich I would start my own airplane service and just drop them off in the African country of their choice every day

>Black Doctors
So Ben Carson?

p-please don't go niggers

>When you threaten to move back to Africa but the gibsmedat too good

ill pay for the boats to haul you niggers back

Oh no! P-please don't go! Don't goooooooooo

;_;

And nothing of value would be lost

Didn't they already try that with Liberia?

I'll drive.

me too.

I'm pretty liberal compare to Sup Forums but even I know that would be a net benefit to the US.

Does anyone have that screenshot explaining that if all blacks disappeared how HIV rates would drop, how the prisons would be all but empty etc.?

Will said African countries take you in, though?

We're not talking about just going on vacation, so you'll need papers and shit to move there.

I'm sure there are a lot of white Africans who would want to leave the continent... Things have been pretty hostile there for a while.

Consider it an exchange program?

Will they stop teasing and fucking do it already?

> entertainers n

'SHIIIIET

>drs.

I'd help fund it

So only Obama is going to his natural habitat?

>wtf trump is racist he wanna deport errybody
>we needsa get our black asses outta here my nigga, let's make whitey deport our lazy asses

>money
>doctors
>lawyers

> YFW niggers agree with the KKK

I pray for this. I really think it would be the best possible scenario.

Anyone willing to participate in western civilization is welcome to stay.

>michael blackson
>pf
my sides

Dont forget your crime, single mothers, sub-average IQs, gangs, welfare recipients, STDs, rapists, n etc as well.

N-no... d-don't do it guys...

i'd be willing to personally buy several tickets for them. i'm sure between us we could crowdsource tickets for every last one of them

They tried it
the result was Liberia.

I will fully support this.

None of the ones that amount to anything would want to go "back" to Africa. They also tend not to be the blacks that get shot by police while resisting arrest.

I hope those african tribal cheifs give refunds

In a non racist way. this is the best move to avoid racial tensions.

Blacks could no longer blame whites, whites could no longer blame blacks, hate crimes would be pretty much non existent, the entire country of Africa would develop much faster, the US would suffer a loss of 13% of it's population but it would eventually adjust.

African Americans should have been rightfully returned to their native lands in 1865

I like this idea, let's swap white Africans with black ones. It's what they both want, isn't it?

REPARATIONS WE CAN GET BEHIND.

Let's take our money = 1 welfare check
Culture = shoot sideways
Music = good riddance
Athletes = No arenas where were going and no one to buy tickets
President = 1 (half white)
Speakers = "what"?
Drs and Lawyers = won't go willingly
Entertainers = "see above"
n etc = No english majors

Yes! Please do.

If you hate America, and think the entire country is built on an oppressive power structure specifically to disadvantage you and people that look like you, despite all the evidence to the contrary, please get the fuck out. We'd be better off without you and wherever you settle in Africa couldn't be much worse.

average basketball americans are their culture. they'ld be going back too

There is about 10-15% of blacks that are good folks and should stay, people like Allen West, Thomas Sowell etc.

The rest can fuck off right back to Africa.

Please do it. I'd love to see how Liberia 2.0 works out.

Gotta get #BackToAfrica trending

PLEASE DO. START THE MOVEMENT.

#MAGA

That would be pretty great if this became an actual movement

>tfw Detroit and Chicago would suddenly be available for some sweet urbex with less risk of getting shot by dindus

>amounted to anything

>money
As if rich blacks spend their money on anything besides cars, houses, clothes, JEWellery and drugs
>culture
It's a cancer of US society. The jazz/blues cucks can fuck off. Their "culture" brings much more harm than good.
>president
Best president ever
>speakers
Those old nigs who were sitting on the floor of congress building, eating ordered food and demanding a gun ban
>doctors/lawyers
Those who got into school due to quotas? Easily replaceable by whites and azns.

now thats a great idea. they cant leave soon enough. and yes, please take obongo with you

Wouldn't it be good for Africa as well? I imagine American blacks are better educated than African blacks

Liberia 2.0

>having to signal how he is not a racist
>posting on Sup Forums

its ok, you can say that we should be segregated, this isn't normiebook

FPBP

100 mah nigga!

Seriously, I was just thinking the other day how come whenever blacks congregate to make a difference it's usually to destroy or beg/demand for something rather than build something for themselves?

He forgot rapists, gang bangers, thugs, murderers, drug dealers and welfare leeches.

We need to get this promoted

Yeah, they can take all seven of those people back, I'm sure we'll take a huge hit.

He forgot crime, disease, murder, and poverty

Kickstarter where???

God yes, please! this would be amazing. Problem is that the higher cognitively functioning blacks would be the majority to go back leaving most of the garbage but then that would only make it easier for everybody to see the black problem in the USA. It's a win win wither way

I am 3000% for it.

Awful plan!

If they leave who is gonna satisfy my wife in ways that I can't?

excellent when do you guys leave?0% unemployment sounds pretty bad ass . so does a lower crime rate and higher standardized test score averages

Bump

I think it's a great idea. In an honest way I believe there are a lot of smart black people in america. This is their chance to make Africa great for the first time ever. Do it. I'm sure we will hurt from the massive fallout for 2 maybe 3 days but we will overcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Please promote this!

YES! Goodbye.

No takesies backsies.

God put a fucking ocean between us. We should have taken the hint.

Sounds like a great idea.

I wonder what English speaking African nations would take them. If there's none, they could try Jamaica.

Then which degenerate culture will the Jews push to corrupt America?

i stand by this plan go turn Africa to the greatest country in the world!

twitter.com/BackToAfricaAR/status/751071207919853568

Same but under the condition that they never ever come back.

Kickstarter fucking when?

Oh no, what would America be without all the fatherless children, welfare recipients, rappers, murderers, rapists and other violent criminals.

But who will american cops shot now?

>doctors
>lawyers

Notice how he says nothing about the criminals and welfare leeches

My thoughts exactly.

I really don't see what is racist about this train of thought, if all parties involved want to go through with it

And another thing...forcing two people of different cultures together in a way that they have to make compromises =/= diversity. That's globalization of cultures into one homogeneous culture. Liberal "diversity" is leading society towards the opposite of actual diversity.

Actual diversity is achieved by allowing people of the same culture to maintain and separate themselves from others. Humans are more productive that way.

A group of X people working with a team of Y people is the true fruits of diversity. THAT is how you reap the benefits of different perspectives.

Please do

We won't need them anymore and start defunding the our militarized police force

This could be perfect. A way to 'pay reparations'. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind my tax dollars being used for this purpose. Though I doubt it would work.
"You want to go to Africa?"
"YEH NIGGA I FINNA GO HOME TO DUH MUTHALAND!"
"OK, here. Free ticket on a ship headed for Namibia. Pack as much as you can carry, we will send you to Africa on our dime."
"UHH NOW HOL UP NIGGA WAT YU TRYNA DO HERE?"
"I'm giving you what you want."
"NAAAAWWW DAWG NAW YU TRYNA FUCC WIT ME AINCHU?"
"No, I'm just-"
"YU RAYCIS MUFUKA YU RAYCIS! TRYNA SHIP A NIGGA BACK TO AFRIKA OR SOME SHEEEEEIT LIKE SLAVERY NEVA HAPPND?"
"Consider this our most sincere act of reparations."
"SHEEEEEIT NIGGA"

I wish they did that here

remove kizomba

Ignore CTR Threads
Join CFG Today

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Now it's your turn

Lol my sides

Nooooooooo

What music? A white person invented rap.

YES!!!

We've got to push this fellas

Or maybe a new Haiti.

Americans built schools, hospitals and other important structures to help them. But they managed to destroy all that every time

NO PLEASE

STAY

I BEG YOU

If they think they're going to have it easier in Africa....well no.

They will still be different. Just because you're black doesn't mean that the natives will automatically accept you when you don't even speak the language properly or know anything about the culture.

Maybe your children will be accepted. But that's a huge maybe, especially given that they will tend to live in neighborhoods which are segregated from the natives.

In the long run though, they will be accepted, but that's at least a couple of generations.

Hispanics

who cares?
America would be great

Jewish culture?