IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN ____________

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtube.com/watch?v=aD8i3m9A-7w
youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE SO CALLED "TOLERANT MODS" DIDN'T TOLERATE MY CUNNY THREAD

DA MAYNE STREAM METEOR WUZ DESINGENUOWS

>Hating or distrusting on the MSM is so dumb.
Daily reminder.

>#myfeethurt get it trending

I suppose this is what Warwick was speaking of in his recent videos. It's on so many different boards, too.

>THE REGRESSIVE LEFT

he speaks in this robotic way, just completely overtaken by his ideology

DE ESS JAY DUBBAYEWS

why the fixation on PJW tho? isn't AJ more infamous and easily discredited to most laypeople? i don't understand

He's speaking in a way to get his point across carefully and without the risk of getting sidetracked with a deceitful one-liner that might be funny but misses the point and steers the conversation in the wrong direction.

HEY JK ROWLING SHOOT THE FOOK UP

Controlled opposition. Him and jones

It's the thick accent, accentuated manner of speaking, and constantly repeated terms like MAINSTREAM MEDIAR. Its perfect meme material

AJ is a living, breathing meme already

but he talk funny

Alex Jones is based and literally has been in KINO.

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

THE MAYNESTWEEM METEOR CANNOT BE TWUSTED

I ONLY GET MY NEWS FROM SHODDILY PRODUCED YOUTUBE VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=aD8i3m9A-7w

kino

>Amazing Atheist
He's a degenerate lefty who shoved a banana up his ass though

He's a liberal, just like every other piece of shit in that image.

Milo Yiannapoulos
Stefan Molyneux
Tarl Warwick
Dave Rubin
Carl Benjamin
Joe Rogan
Alex Jones
Paul Joseph Watson
Blaire White
Theryn Meyer
Karen Straughan
Devon Tracy
Samuel Harris
Richard Dawkins
Christopher Hitchens
Peter Hitchens
Ann Coulter
Bill Maher
Sam Hyde
Richard Spencer
Ramz Paul
Similar trash

trash toobeeonnest

Unironically though, the mainstream media is all establishment propaganda garbage which shouldn't be trusted in the slightest

NOT AN AGREEMENT

Ohhh why is his name censored

t. non white

Yes, that's the nature of media under technologically advanced late stage capitalism. Unfortunately, that's not the critique of media presented by the aut-right. It's just autistic screeching about Jews and females in video games.

Alex Jones is so crazy that he's strangely lovable whether you disagree with him or not. He's like an eccentric relative that you can't help but love.

Paul Joseph Watson's a fucking nerd. The bitter type. The type that's such an insufferable cunt without an ounce of self awareness. Who you can desperately tell is angry for being left out without realizing he brings it entirely on himself.

I'd totally have a beer with Alex Jones. Only situation I'd have beer with Paul with is out of pity and even then he'd probably not drink, act superior as if I wasn't doing HIM a favor trying to get him out of his stupid ass apartment with his stupid ass map.

kek

You don't think the overwhelming Jewish control of the media is sketchy at all?

Theroetically, the aut-right has no problem with 6 conglomerates owning the entire media - as long as those 6 conglomerates are run by white Gentile men, and as long as those conglomerates churn out propaganda which comports with their own ideology.

Ironically, SJWs are the same way. Except they want the conglomerates to be run by black men, gay women, transsexuals, etc.

Moral of the story? You're all fucking class cucks and identity politics are pure cancer.

>Paul Joseph Watson's a fucking nerd. The bitter type. The type that's such an insufferable cunt without an ounce of self awareness. Who you can desperately tell is angry for being left out without realizing he brings it entirely on himself.
>I'd totally have a beer with Alex Jones. Only situation I'd have beer with Paul with is out of pity and even then he'd probably not drink, act superior as if I wasn't doing HIM a favor trying to get him out of his stupid ass apartment with his stupid ass map.

How do people make these types of ultra specific characterizations of others? They always sound bizarrely personal.

t. le radical individualist

You just read their character. You experience people like them in real life and see what they say and how they say it in their videos and put the pieces together.

You don't think the overwhelming capitalist control of every aspect of your fucking life is sketchy at all?

But all of those people have such differing political views.

Would you rather have white men in charge, enforcing pro western ideals or some black tranny telling you that the West is inherently evil and to hate yourself for being white?

No, it's much more preferable to some communist hellscape

FACT: Alex Jones is the most powerful man in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw

if only we could all be as principled as (you)

>t. the aut-right is anything I disagree with that lies outside the bounds of mainstream conservative politics

>HBD memers like their Azn waifus
>Stormfags bitch about blacks taking "their" women
>AUT-RIGHT CONFIRMED HYPOCRITES

It's hard to find fellow anons who understand the irrefutable science Marxism-Leninism. I thought we'd all fled to cripple chan.

>pro-western ideals

The degeneracy you see in the west today is the product of western ideals though, in so far as capitalism is a western ideal too.

Adorno tried to warn you fools about this, but you wouldn't read him because of your precious fee-fees.

Psychoanalysis is a meme, and the Left sincerely needs to let it die

The aut-right is a literal death cult. Just like ISIS. Psychoanalysis is very instructive for understanding why and how.

Gavin McInnes also shoved things up his ass.

UNIKKEEUNUK

I'm starting to see a trend here...

hmmmm

>Psychoanalysis is very instructive for understanding why and how.

Psychoanalysis is pretty much just the scientology of the 19th century

psychoanalysis is phrenology tier "science"

how do you mean? I don't know anything and am only qreeeus

>aut-rightist defends against claims that his movement is a death cult
>posts a meme that highlights the death of 3,000 people

Psychoanalysis: 1
You: 0

Nah. He's just an angry young man who derives purpose from his judgmental and patronizing form of speech.

Psychoanalysis is a meme and so can only really be countered by memes

I mean exactly how many of Freud's original theories have been abandoned to attempt to fit psychoanalytical theory into a modern understanding of the human mind?

>Paul Joseph Watson's a fucking nerd. The bitter type. The type that's such an insufferable cunt without an ounce of self awareness. Who you can desperately tell is angry for being left out without realizing he brings it entirely on himself.
so much this. Watching him on Dave "I've been making the same video for a year" Rubin was pretty painful because he just comes across as this ideological vindictive shill.

None of them. Freud is credited as the founder of psychoanalysis but none of his original theories survived.

>Freud is credited as the founder of psychoanalysis but none of his original theories survived.

Says it all really

point proven