Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim...

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country's lawless border regions.

globalpost.com/article/6592741/2015/06/24/white-americans-are-biggest-terror-threat-united-states

well cumskins what say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=MXat-AMsIX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M E N T A L I L L N E ES
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

You fucking cuck

fascism is a mental illness, yes

>Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists

go away satan

Damn i want a 666 get

And yet, niggers in Chicago alone kill more people every month than all 3 shooters in your image, and considering that 2 of 3 in the pic aren't "right wing", I'd say you're just a retarded nigger.

Ah yes, let's arrange our frame of reference so the largest terrorist attack in human history just barely stays out of the picture.

>Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists.
I would post a gif of some one laughing or mocking you but i am on mobile

get

Add in the killings from the KKK over the course of history and it surpasses even the depravity of Chicago shootings

what say you, cumskin?

>Pic related

Go away summerfag

You're right
The muslims aren't meeting their kill quotas in US
>better let more in so they can catch up.

>since 9/11
>before Orlando

Nice goal post moving.

>meanwhile, somewhere in africa

In the last 10 years, roughly 6 times more American children have been killed by other children playing with an unsecured gun (480) than have been killed by an Islamic terrorist (76).

If they had video back in the day you would reel in horror at the atrocities whites have committed.

Who was the qtest shooter? I need someone hot for my fantaseies

b-b-but I'm alive now

example of a typical Sup Forums user chimping out when faced with facts.

What kind of fucking blade is that? Clearly not Nippon steel.

>Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America
Citation needed

The article seems to lump all FUCKING WHITE MALE 'attacks' as right-wing terrorism. Literal retardation. This is like counting all black murders as genocide.

Kill yourself OP.

Whites are 62% of the population, Muslims are 1%

he's using the flat edge of a machette to spank

hmmm, more people died at the hand of cows, than were killed by sharks.

really makes you think

>since 9/11

Why not count 9/11 ?

If you include terrorist incidents from September 10th 2001 does it change these stats in any way?

;^)

I think you mean false flag

But, Muslims are just 1% of the population.

> - - - - - - - - - -

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

>since 9/11

The stats sure are skewed when you leave out the biggest attack, eh?

Also, two out of thee in that picture were democrats.

In fact, the majority of mass shooters identify as democrats.

Really makes you think

Because the US carried that attack out on its own people

Just wondering, of the 19 terrorist attacks carried out by non Muslims how many was actually animal activists? They are classed as terror attacks too

The Leftist eco-terrorists are just as bad.

>Add in the killings from the KKK over the course of history and it surpasses even the depravity of Chicago shootings
No it doesn't.
Also
>KKK
>Right-wing

From politifact itself, your biased as fuck wellspring of "objectivity":
The article said "According to a Tuskegee Institute study, between the years 1882 and 1968, 3,446 blacks were lynched at the hands of whites." It did not name the Ku Klux Klan and talked only of lynching, not all homicides.

Even assuming ALL LYNCHINGS were done by the KKK, which they weren't, Chicago ALONE beats that every 5 years.

Fucking idiot.

Because religion of peace. Nope, try again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

youtube.com/watch?v=MXat-AMsIX8