QT/this week thread

With yesterday's Chilcot Report completely blowing the fuck out of Bliar and today's realisation there's going to be another female PM, it is therefore unfortunate that today's edition of "Old Man Attempts To Control Unruly Panel" comes from the home of homosexuality that is Brighton. Euphoric Muzzy apologist George Galloway and Private Eye editor/TV cheeky cunt Ian Hislop feature on an otherwise boring panel.

With THE NEIL and #sadmanonatrain for #comfytime is the still-butthurt David Lammy who will keep whining on about a second referendum when he should be more focused on the continued implosion of his own party. Isabel "Makes Us All" Hardman is on along with good guy Douglas Murray.

We start at 10:45pm tonight on BBC One as always - official-britpol.co.uk if you cannot access BBC One.

On QT (10:45pm - 11:45pm):
>David Dimbleby presents Question Time from Brighton. On the panel are Conservative MP and former Royal Marine Tom Tugendhat MP, Labour's former Justice secretary Lord Falconer, Liberal Democrat peer Sal Brinton, former Respect and Labour MP George Galloway and Private Eye editor Ian Hislop.

On TW (11:45pm - 12:30am):
>Andrew Neil looks the political week with Michael Portillo and David Lammy on the big red sofas. Douglas Murray looks at the case for intervention, in a film and a studio debate, before Isabel Hardman rounds up the week in a film from Wimbledon. And the comedian Omid Djalili joins the panel to look at people power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOLLY
O
L
L
Y

Don't worry I'm here now lads

this guy is possibly the least charismatic person I have ever had the misfortune to listen to

String him up, string him up, string him up!

>People actually believe the world is a better off place without saddam

They basically said that he had to go. Didn't say why. We all know the reason is economics.... Nobody, literally nobody, gives a fuck if somebody kills their people. They only care if that's going to effect their markets.

Gaddaffi, Hussein, Assad etc... All want to get rid of the petrodollar. All want to go back to the gold standard or create an Arab currency (similar to the Euro but based on assets rather than a common currency) and the USA and the West can't have that.

That's the reason Iraq happened. That's the reason we 'hate' Iran. That's the reason for Syria. That's the reason for all of it. Money.

Naivety in governance is the problem. Let them have their currency, let them have their fiat. Then we ruin them through devaluation and sanctions.

Good shit going on here lads.

wasup x

Ian Hislop spitting wisdom

YOUTUBE STREAM GET IN HERE LADS

>>youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

>Bliar

Was this really the best they could come up with.

THEY ASKED THE WAR TRIAL QUESTION THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

What did he mean by this?

This is boring.

Talking about war is so fucking boring.

>Left hate the war because muh dead Iraqis
>Right hate the war because muh immigrants

Is this the most unifying subject in British politics?

>HANG TONY BLAAIRR
>WAR CRIMEESS
>why?
>WAR CRIMES
>which one
>Uhhh

>After dinners for Kazakh toilet companies

kek

Hislop on point

I already tied myself a noose for next time he talks.

>lost 2 wars

it hurts lads

Galloway is a cunt but at least he is anti-EU.

Is Hislop getting the rope ready?!

filthy savages

Literally the memeist of memes. MUH SADDAM. MUH ASSAD. MUH GADDAFI.

oh shut the fuck up you memer you probably weren't even born when we invaded Iraq

How do we stop the welshposters?

Why are the Americans being fat bitches and not giving us GWB's nude pictures to bribe him?

In fact why doesn't MI6 have nudes of Barbara and George engaged in a foursome with Cherie and Tony?

MI6 you useless cunts can you pull a Diana on Tony Blair please?

Thanks, you might actually get some respect from the public and that. Go do it.

Thank god. Was worried sick. xxxx

This attorney is such a slimey kike. Blair was acting like an excited puppy sucking bushs cock 24/7

That's not strictly true. We didn't win, sure, but that's not really the same as a loss.

first for reckless and provocative rhetoric

Better than MUH NHS

Post your puppers lads, here's my Cocker called Chester.

You realise this degree of scrutiny will only further exacerbate democracy's tendency to avoid difficult decisions.

Boring panel.

>attacking a dictator thousands of miles away who has no WMDs or any plans to harm the UK is in the best interests of the country

hmmm...

Unstoppable force, immovable object. Immovable object won.

and anti kike

Galloway is going to go full jihad on Falconer

ALL OF THEM

need more blair shills to talk to make galloway go fucking sick

Ian, when based, is based. He's just a media liberal faggot. It's a shame he doesn't come out with his deep down right wing ideals as he'd redpill a lot of people.

brit/pol/ would have been in favour of the Iraq war if it had been around at the time and if you were against it you would be called a leftie cuck with that bent nonce calling you a paki while posting smug anime girls

really makes you think

i dunno DESU lol

I really have no idea why. It's been proven that the middle-eastern savages need tyrants to suppress something worse. At least tyrants bring some structure and order and at least they can be dealt with properly on the international stage.

>People actually believe the world is a better off place without Hitler.

Thanks cheeky lad

I think 12 year olds are a bit young to be posting on Sup Forums

Is this old guy really trying to defend Tony Blair?

Distraction

>QT starts
>fuse goes
>takes me 15 minutes to get everything sorted

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw it's a shit on Labour episode

POST BLAIR MEMES

Keeping the middle east and gulf divided is a win.

Has been since the last crusade. It's when the Muslim word unifies that they become problematic.

So yes, Iraq technically is a win, divide and conquer with the mirage of tactical retreat.

The deed has already been done and the objective has been completed.

#
All the ex-Army MPs have this soft-spoken quiet way of talking. They're smart af just not very charismatic.

But notice how nobody is interrupting him after a long ass almost speech there. Even the career politicans shut their mouths for those guys.

I bet later when a topic comes up he isn't fully clued in on, he'll stay quiet whilst the career politicians just guess and assume answers..

The white kind. There are plenty of white hipsters and genuine white working class east enders around. It's not all Whitechapel.

And I don't live in Canary Wharf.

It's better than living in South London with the blacks.

ISABEL

How was Iraq in our national interest? Why do some say this?

Galloway is mental

Peasants revolting blairite scum

Was just called a racist in greggs earlier lads, AMA

I want a tranny and Nigel fighting.

>implying half of us wouldn't be copying what Peter Hitchens said

He should remove all ties to Blair
practically all the rest of labour has

It undoubtedly was in the best interests of the elite of this country otherwise they wouldn't have done it, it's that simple.

Like saying - at least dysentery helps you lose weight.

falconer getting savaged

I wonder what camera that is, fantastic shot desu.

Revolting against*

BUT BUTBUT BUT BUTBUTBUT

BUT

BUT BUT BUTBUT

She makes me hard, man.

But

I guess they gotta find somebody. Whole panel and audience non-stop sticking it to Tony for an hour maybe not the best.

"Charlie used to be his (Tony Blair's) flatmate, but you don't have to hide his dirty laundry any more"

Best thing Galloway has said so far.

Jesus Galloway blew Falcon the fuck out

I'm still in favour of it honestly, it was just mishandled

He didn't really have much to say on this subject either though. Could have said it in 30 seconds.

oy vey muh hague

>This guy
Man is he on MDMA or something? Dem wide eyes man.

Surprised you're not banned yet

Come on lad, that's the sort of thing an Americlap says about Vietnam

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

A fucking ROCK

>next word is but actually m8

THE NEXT WORD IS BUT

This guy is pretty based apart from all the things he's wrong about

I don't believe Blair should go to the Hague, he should go to the Tower of London to be hanged.

He led this country to war on false intelligence, an act of Treason.

Bedlington Terrier reporting in

Christopher Hitchens is back from the dead!

Sadly true, fuck I feel old, I still remember Question Time in the 2002-2004 era when basically every single program was 75% about Iraq, practically week in week out.

>iraq 2003

His eyes never shut after that

Galloway is a populist retard.

Out of the blue?

DUBS GET

Gotta be a RED. Affordable, can order them online with no hassle, work fantastically.

kek

He's a nut job.

However, he is the nut job you want on your side.

BLAIR GETS AWAY WITH BEING A SHIT PM AND OPENING IMMIGRATION FLOOD GATES AS WELL AS FUCKING UP THE MIDDLE EAST AND BREAKING INTERNATIONAL LAW

HILARY CLINTON GETS AWAY WITH DELETING EMAILS AND BREAKING THE LAW

There's no justice in the world lads