IRON FIST STAR FINN JONES DELETES HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT AFTER BEING HARASSED

All I could find was this.

twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron/status/838591524141064193

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron/status/838618959083495425
web.archive.org/web/20161221194054/https://geeksofcolor.co/2016/10/09/why-iron-fist-danny-rand-should-be-asian-american/
twitter.com/search?q=#notmyironfist&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus this bitch is a real piece of work.

twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron/status/838618959083495425

>uhhhhh you're not allowed to have opinions because of the color of your skin
who cares
go away op

>twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron/status/838618959083495425

What a cunt.

Imagine being a young 5+/10 American woman. They have nothing to be angry about.

Holy fuck
Going on there and watching pea brains go on and on about nothing makes me raaaaaage
Fuck this gay earth

I don't live in the beautifully diverse nation of USA, does whitesplaining mean?

Holy fuck, does she just wake up finding things to be offended about?

Bet she browses the chan.

a combining form extracted from mansplain, and meaning “to explain or comment on something in a condescending, overconfident, and often inaccurate or oversimplified manner, from the perspective of the group one identifies with,” as in ladysplain; whitesplain: racism being whitesplained to a person of color

>""Adults"" getting upset of fictional characters

Do you think Stan Lee browses social media all day for controversy and just laughs?

why can't they just ignore these retards?

Allowing easy access to the internet was a mistake.

What was she mad about that sparked the argument? That the MC was a white dude appropriating asian culture?

So in short, it's just another lazily concocted way non whites can shut down discussion with a white when it's not going their way?

you know when there's a post on Sup Forums and that person is so wrong you just have to give him that (you)?
I'd imagine actors have the same feeling

What is it with Star Wars / Marvel employees and twitter?

Danny Rand is White

T.Korean American who actually reads capeshit

You don't represent Asians according to the brave, strong Asian twitter lady

Why are liberals so obsessed with race?

I'm a racist because I recognize the inherent differences between cultures was the very reason different cultures live in different places. Forcing all cultures to live together is begging for trouble

I think it was a smart move, he tried reasoning and had some really good points but asian cunts will always just ignore logic and say "whitesplaining". He said himself and the team from at least 3/4 of the shitmail they would've gotten. Now the slant eye are just gunna have to comunely jerk eachother off while in a circle with a chairman mao photo in the center.

he followed that nigger rapper's advice, good on ya fella

koreans are white

She needs to browse my pubic rain forest and find my snake. If you know what i mean

when is Trump going to enact state-sanctioned hangings of these people

Honestly though why are people mad that "this" version isn't Asian. Literally any character could have a agent fox pulled on them and the characters story could stay literally the same and suddenly everyone's happy.

The only real solution is to remake every show in existence over and over until everyone has a version where they can self insert.

Bad move, now buzzfeed and other 'news' outlets get to control the narritive of 'outrage'.

I think it's best she leaves that habitat alone, the snake is already endangered.

maybe he can transition into an asian

>whitesplaining
>deflecting
How early in life was this chink molested?

No need.
Race is a social construct so he can wake up Fong Jeng tomorrow

She's a fucking lunatic

That's why you don't get involved with SJWs, feminists or tumblr.

Did he learn nothing from Sophie Turner. Sophie's gotten attacked and had to delete multiple posts now for supporting Kanye, believing in reverse racism, and saying coming out of the closet shouldn't be a thing.

>liberals eating their own

>unironically using the word "whitesplaining"

>WHY IS THIS MAN WHITESPLAINING AT ME

Because you're misrepresenting a television show you haven't seen and he has intimate knowledge of, you fucking lunatic.

I think shit like this is good, everyone builds an immunity to hysteria.

>problematic faves

>it's racist to cast a white guy for a white character
>it's not racist to view a kung fu fighter and want them portrayed by an asian

Here's her article
web.archive.org/web/20161221194054/https://geeksofcolor.co/2016/10/09/why-iron-fist-danny-rand-should-be-asian-american/

Young white kids will see through this bullshit and it only serves to push them farther right. Generation Z will save us all

>it's not racist to view a kung fu fighter and want them portrayed by an asian
It's not racist if it's viewed BY an Asian, user

>#NotMyIronFist
kek

women don't understand the last samurai

does she have a white boyfriend

it's just 2deep

>my favorite superhero
>she's just gonna end up watching and enjoying it anyway

What a shitty and stupid racist whore!

>amazing characters such as glen from the walking dead and anyone from quantico
Social media and bloggers taking themselves as journalists was a mistake.

>Whitesplaining

So basically you can't debate with them at all. Who gives a shit then? Case closed. Bye you maniac, have fun crying about comic book characters or whatever you do while I live it up on this fat disney payroll.

Fuck me
It's real
twitter.com/search?q=#notmyironfist&src=typd

love it when a liberal redpills another liberal

>bitching about a white guy being white instead of the fact that he didn't get fit for the role at all

she lusts for asian or nigger cock
her ideal bf would probably be a blasian boyfriend that looks like a handsome asian fuccboi but has an 11 inch nigger cock

She said kung fu was the culture of asia.

Of ASIA

Oh my god fucking work out once in awhile shit

.. how does this surprise you?

it's 2017

IT'S 2017!!

Imagine if you could still set a woman straight by smacking them.

aren't most asian americans offended by being stereotyped or typecasted as kungfu artist anyways

So pakistan as well, pakistan is in asia

Twitter was a mistake

Yeah what the fuck is up with this. I'm in better shape than he is and I'm a lanklet bitch

it's... problematic

Holy kek. I was just kidding when I said that. Feminists and tumblrites parody themselves these days.

I know this one fellow Asian dude who isn't really fond of white folks (he's part Hawaiian so he tends to call them Haole).
He's perfectly fine with Finn Jones as Iron Fist

lol no

never

You can't win really, ever have a girl lose her mind because you never respond? its better that way

I don't she has otherwise she wouldn't be acting so tough and would know her place,

Koreans are plastic

That's what I like about this place. Easier to ignore people. But when friends, family, and even strangers with names start shitposting they hold legitimacy. If they're brave enough to put their name next to it, it must mean something important (it doesn't).

And India and Russia etc
I think that's the joke user was trying to get across

Holy fuck

She should of said of the orient just to fuck with everyone, which you know is their goal really

>white people try other's culture
>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEE
>others shoehorn as white character
>"totally progressive, not racist at all"

and why are asian-americans he most insufferable people on earth?

gooks and chinks are subhuman. only finno ugrics and japanese are honorary white people.

>my favorite super hero is a white man who does martial arts
>I'm upset that the Netflix series cast a white man to play this character
Wat

Because they're not white, are held to a standard by their parents leading them to feel smug, and don't suffer as much as other minorities.
t. Asian American who deals with other Asian Americans

roof koreans should get a pass

Someone with twitter ask her what she thinks about Asian privilege (highest paying wages, most educated, most likely to work in high salary fields)

>this is harassment
>what happened to leslie jones wasn't harassment
really makes me think

Why say this? obviously no one is going to believe you without proof

uh oh

This apparently totally okay though..
t. Dane.

>I CAN'T BE RACIST. I'M NOT WHITE.

jeeeeesus christ

Just nuke America off the map please

Legit troll. Saying shit like can't be racist because not white COMBINED with all caps confirms it.

what a dumbass racist gook skank

>lead actor getting JUSTed by sjws on twitter
>SJWs taking over all conversation about this show in general
>just revealed today that he wont being wearing his iconic costume in the show
>showrunner (the guy who did "dexter treadmill scene" -- google it) gave interview talking about how "grounded" and "realistic" the show about the mystical kung fu man with a dragon in his fist from Shangri-La will be and how "bigger concepts will be hinted at" despite this being the 5th fucking Netflix show and it following Dr. Strange
>note: all of the above is code for having zero budget for cgi or sets or bombastic moments\
>le evil business man
>le muh parents
>le evil asian martian artist
>le quirky female sidekick
>le reluctant hero
>le muh hells kitchen
>le claire

Netflix has played all of its cards with this one and the seams are coming loose. This will be a resounding failure.

>the god described as the whitest of gods is cast as a black man in marvel

Not sure if it's better or worse than the valk casting.

Unbelievable

Heimdal wasn't even hot shit in Asgard though. He was basically a casual filter, so it would make sense he's the niggiest in alll of Valhalla.

Shang Chi appearance in Iron Fist when?
He's pretty cool

she's australian apparently

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is for real?

He should not have even engaged at all. It's a losing battle. If he had said nothing, the worst they could accuse him of is ignoring the 'whitewashing' or whatever the fuck. Now he's going to be dogpiled by every self-righteous idiot on twitter and buzzfeed, etc.

Has anyone gone to her site? Her "logos" are fucking garbage I can't believe people paid her for them.

Shes right you know

>Western born Asian women were a Mistake

> geeksofcolor.co
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz