Why is this so fucking hard for nig nogs and libtards to understand?

Why is this so fucking hard for nig nogs and libtards to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/2016/07/black-man-shot-killed-police-after
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/cop-asks-for-mans-license-shoots-him-when-he-reaches-for-it/380775/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well you have to be able to read for a start...

They understand it just fine, and want to make a spectacle of their oppression.

Niggers and Libs are retarded.

This.

>It's really pretty simple when you get down to it.

Id rather die on my feet than live on my knees, bootlicker.

Because this sub species of the human race acts out immediatly once its territorial nerve, the most primitive but active part of their brain switches.
When dealing with most sub species more than hard words, violent action only seems to work.
They won't listen or behave otherwise, they're more like animals than humans once you start to rational think it through.

fpbp

Ignore CTR Threads
Join CFG Today

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Now it's your turn

>leaf
>bootlicker
Is this one Canigger shilling hard or does Canada have an overabundance of teenage antifa?

You mean die on the floor.

>if you don't obey government officials, your life is forfeit and rightfully so
W E W

Liberals have trouble comprehending accountability while blacks dindu nuffin!

>Id rather die on my feet

Oh don't worry. Libertarians will get RWDSd on the day of the rope.

dindu spotted

Dieing on your feet implies dieing for an honorable cause.
Being a loud autistic fuckboi who "dindu nuffin" isn't exactly an honorable cause.

crooksandliars.com/2016/07/black-man-shot-killed-police-after

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/cop-asks-for-mans-license-shoots-him-when-he-reaches-for-it/380775/

Yep, totally that simple

> INB4 Blah Blah Dindu Blah Blah Nig Nogs

Your thread is already huge and if we wanted to talk about it, we'd be over there. Fuck off.

Christ, why do people do this?

reminder that he had a concealed carry license

why would I ignore Crash Team Racing threads?
I loved that game

/thread

how the fuck could this guy have a CCL when he has prior convictions for domestic abuse?

oh you must be talking about the Castile guy. i was thinking of the nog down in louisiana. so hard to fucking keep track of this shit.

Resisting arrest doesn't mean you should you fucking die you edgy faggots

So be it.

If you give a cop a reason to fuck you up or kill your ass, the cop will fuck you up or kill your ass. If you dont, he wont.

Do what the nice officer says, and hash out any problems with the detention or arrest later, when youre still alive to do it.

>Or dont, and die like a dumb nigger.

Why don't people understand that you right the police in court, not on the street?
If an officer decides to arrest you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to avoid it and if you're innocent then you can easily just fight them in court.

bootlickers in my Sup Forums?

How can you be pro-gun, pro-civil liberties and be able to bend over to a crooked cop?

Mate, you can argue all you want with the police but if they decide that you should be arrested it's going to happen, you decide if it'll be in the car or a body bag.
If the arrest was unwarranted, then you can enjoy a nice pay check for your wasted time.

You talk a good game, Jethro. Lets see you back it up when the fuzz has a gun in your fucking face and tells you to get down on your knees. Cuz you know what?

> You're going down on your knees.

>HURR FIGHT THE POWER
You are right, you are safer in the basement.

But you are on your knees all the time.

That guy didn't do anything to put the cops life in danger you pinko retard

Doesnt matter, Einstein.

Cop says, "Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head," you do it, or you die. Couldnt be more simple for you.

Unless youre a dumb nigger, which is what you increasingly sound like.

>Doesnt matter if a cop disrespects you without proper cause.
>Just do what he says, what are you a man with dignity?
Fuck cops who put themselves above the law. If a cop killed my friend for not following unreasonable orders, I'd kill the cop myself.

Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job.

Lmao youre less than human. I hope someone you know gets shot from a cop for no good reason

Thomas Jefferson would spit in the face of those small-man syndrome enablers.
Ill be sitting with a camera and a gun waiting for some fucker to pull a fast one on me.

Obviously you *are* a dumb nigger, and i dont talk to dumb niggers.

>Stay woke, Sambo

well, its better to be dead than arrested

At this point the police are cleaning up the nigger problem so I see no issue with aligning with them for this problem.

My friends arent as stupid as you, so im not worrying

Dindu confirmed. It's not that hard to follow directions, you ignorant nigger.

Niggers are territorial and don't understand the concept of living to fight another day.

That's why you hear them say "shoot me shoot me". Because they are so demented they actually think a cop won't shoot them.

>REMINDER:

Sup Forums is missing a great opportunity to link Hillary not being indicted to White Privilege.

This would turn blacks against her - and they won't turn out to vote.

The narrative has to be how theses '''''innocent''''' black men were gunned down by white police, while 'Extremely Careless Hillary' walked away because her black servants - Obama and Lynch bowed to her commands.

And to think at one point I seriously considered law enforcement...

What the fuck was I thinking....

>if you give a cop a reason to fuck up or kill your ass, the cop will fuck you up or kill your ass. If you dont, he wont.

No shit you boot licking faggot, that mentality is what people are upset about. Not all of us worship authority and think that living in a state where police regularly execute people is a good thing

if only we had a white and a nog who both died while cooperating

oh wait

pretty sure that still doesn't give you free reign to oppose police with a gun

most people with carry permits are smart enough to make sure police know about it at the first possible moment

you have to be sure the police understands.

Uncivilized nigger detected.

Law enforcement exists to keep people in check, and to punish those who break laws without mercy, both to eliminate the threat to order and to set an example to the rest of civilians.

This is a very simple concept that you seem to not understand.

Because they believe that they're right and that their feelings and convictions are more important than anything else. And for some reason they're blinded by it all and cannot understand simple logic. Would angering the officer or not complying endanger my life? Y/N

It's that simple.

You'd think that they'd know better after this shit gets reported in the media so often. But they don't. They're THAT stupid.

>angering the officer

wow

>implying amerishit right wingers dont go on autistic rants about how if the police try to take their guns they'll reenact First Blood

Burger, please. People are killed for less. Are you yet another one of those retards who believes himself above the rest, or law abiding? Your convictions do not matter. AT ALL.

I hope you remember this if you ever get in a confrontation with your police and don't throw your life away. You do not know the cop's disposition and he does not know yours. But sure, you go and patronize him. Tell him all about the law and your rights, while you slowly bleed out on the ground. Makes perfect sense.

>my life is subject to a cops feelings

no

>confusing criminal scum with patriots

> blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, etc.

Tough talk Leaf but this is how the rest of the world sees your post.

You see overwhelming evidence that shows you what happens if you do not comply. In a dire situation, if the officer feels threatened (you may be completely unarmed, never used a gun in your life, NAKED EVEN, FUCK), he could shoot you out of fear or anger. He'll obviously make the most logical excuse after the situation is diffused and you lie dead on the ground, but in the heat of the moment you cannot expect him to act rationally. You may think that it may be a good idea to preemptively take out your wallet and show him your ID, but he may misinterpret your action as you going for your weapon, and shoot you. Just follow his orders if you don't want trouble. Why can't you accept that? Are you really that foolish?

how am i even surprised that some slavic shitskin is this cucked

I have no idea.
Cops shoot people of all colours (494 whites vs 258 blacks), not complying with a cop pointing a gun at you is the single dumbest life choice you can make.

>state with no actual authority sends armed thugs to violate the NAP
>disobeying these thugs is a death sentence

I wonder who the real niggers are here

White America is fooled by this same song and dance every time.

>We're just going to take away your fourth amendment rights so sand niggers can't kill you
>We're going to take away your first amendment rights so those dirty flag burners serve time
>We're going to take away your second amendment rights so niggers can't kill you

Get a grip faggot. Just because something isn't immediately affecting your basement life it doesn't mean it won't happen sooner or later

don't scare the cops, you don't get shot.....

easy...whites, asians understand this....what is so hard? even if your morally right, your still dead......take their stupid asses back to africa then if they won't learn....

Qin dynastic chink detected
Take your strict legalism elsewhere.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Ebin shitpost you literal nigger

So say you resist arrest and manage to kill a cop, what then? More police arrive and kill you no matter how many you take with you and then you will be remembered as a lunatic cop killer not some glorious patriot fighting for his rights, retard.

Once you give police power, you will never get that power back.

Things like civil forfeiture, spying, restrictive gun laws, all promoted by police.

If you're not in their sekrit club, you have the right to get fucked in the ass at the whim of a 60 college credit retard making 45k to bully people

>GOOD GOY
>JUMP WHEN MAN IN BLUE SAYS JUMP

I agree with the sentiment, but as others have pointed out, you're in Canada, you are on your knees.

>says the American

How fucking ironic.

Canada might be a leftist hellhole, but atleast you wont get shot for making a twitchy movement.

How can you deny America is racist when you see the very same pervasive attitudes played out on this forum as in the street? This is a slow rolling crisis of black bodies meeting the fate of cattle and being discarded like rinds of strange fruit. I suggest you read Hippocrates and the tome of the burdened. Your horizons are thin as the path to truth is long, and troubled. Let's not forget the series of laws made in the belly of intolerance. The legacy of Jim Crow burns like the risen Phoenix.

>but atleast you wont get shot for making a twitchy movement.
Do you honestly think those fucking niggers were just shot for "twitchy movement"?

Yea I'm so confused by the never ending streams of angelic dindus being gunned down that I simply do not give a fraction of a fuck anymore

>Implying the police/government agencies haven't already got the majority power
Godspeed you glorious patriot

This. Pol neckbeard Are just safe spAce losers when the truth comes out.

Then why not just abolish 2A and be done with it?

You're a britfag so you wouldn't understand.

It's part of their infantile mentality that they think everything needs to cater to their bad behavior.

Nog brains can't function at this level. In their minds, uncontrollable external forces control everything. There's nothing they can do to stop what happens to them. They lack the foresight to understand cause and effect. In their mind, police = evil, so they attack evil police. Which then gets them killed and fuels the narrative of police killing nogs. They literally cannot make the connection between belligerence towards cops and the repercussions of such actions

>reaching for a gun is just "twitchy movement"
Glad I can completely discard future Austrian posts on the basis you're all fucking dumb.

Freaking libruls.

> "Waaah waaah blacks get shot by racist police every day!"
Let's assume the premise is true: that's blacks are disproportionately likely to be targeted and unjustly killed by police. Fine.

That's because blacks, as a demographic, require substantially more policing than other groups. Fact of life. Doesn't matter if it's because of internalized racism or a genetic disposition, it's the reality today and only thorough, black-focused policing can keep that demographic close to functional.

> "But I know a bunch of law-abiding blacks..."
Focus on the big picture. Demographic numbers. If you know a person is black, you don't know much about him. If you know a neighborhood is black, you know to stay the hell out of that neighborhood.

You know how many blacks have been lynched by whites in the U.S.? Not many. The Tuskegee Institute estimates 3,446 between 1882 and 1968. Nowadays, blacks kill about twice that many of their own every year. Now, evil is not just about bodycount, but at what point do we have to point the lens at blacks? And that's just murder. They're kings of every street crime. Where would they be without the extensive policing?

Blacks dead at the hands of police are an unfortunate, unavoidable consequence of their own need for heavy policing. Unless you're a racist, the handful killed by the police every year are an acceptable price to save hundreds who would otherwise kill each other. Accept it, or offer an alternative, and remember that your alternative has to account for higher black criminality *now*, not lower black criminality in a hypothetical future, or the bodycount will continue to rise.

As for the cop on the street, he has to deal with it every day. It's natural and human to develop prejudices in that situation. Blacks have anti-cop prejudice as well; are you going to condemn that, or excuse it due to black experience? Same standard applies.

I want fewer dead blacks. Libs will still call this racist.

There's a clear difference between "The police sought me out in order to come into my home, unconstitutionally take my property, and institute a police state" and "I would rather punch a cop and die than accept a parking ticket."

They dont have to read there are plenty of libtards and jews to explain it to them and basically do all the paperwork for them.

>you get "stopped" because of your race
>officers explicitly try to provoke you and expect violence because they know they can hurt you severely for it because of your race

>lol just stop dude - white person who would not be manhandled or maltreated