VIKINGS THREAD

Is the prophecy coming true, Sup Forums?

Let's hope so.

Would there ever be any bigger Sup Forums moment than Case Keenum winning super bowl mvp

Rivers winning the Owl

Lets be more specific
>Case Keenum winning super bowl MVP playing the bowl at home

>3 home games in a row to win the owl

Being a Vikes fan for life, I'm scared because I'm losing my pessimism I've built as a defense mechanism. I may truly be heartbroken if they lose.

surely a storied franchise like the vikings already has a trophy case filled of superbowl wins

can a kind viking fan tell me how many they have?

whats the point of winnig an owl if you can't do it at your home stadium

the vikings were just waiting for the league to allow it

case closed
rhodes closed
thielen's wide open

America needs a feel-good story in football right now. The vikes have been chewed up, spit-out, but each time, they get back up. 2018 is the vikes year, baby. KEENUM

It's called refball spicy lad

we are suppose to be afraid of these Eagles?

I actually wouldn't mind the Vikings winning the Owl. It would be cool to see a team do it at home, and they're pretty likable this year.

green bay butthurt fan detected

Offense led by 2 undrafted players and a 5th round pick?

You couldn't write it better

Eagles are exposed. Vikings have beat every other team slotted for the playoffs besides the Panthers, who they are gonna stomp next week

Get ready for the superbowl at home boys

Old Sup Forums user here. I've been a vikings fan since 1964 and only have a few years to live. Hopefully they win the owl before then so I can die happy.

Go away, dad.

Just enjoy the ride, seasons like this don't happen often.

>Mogadishu Vikings
>Anything out of the NFC
>Likeable

with Wentz being exposed
and Brady playing AFC teams .
Can we make a case for Case ?

i hope you die never seeing your team win shit old man

This season is the only bright spot of 2017. Hope they dont make me want to kms for the 1000th time

Packers beating them in Minnesota for the NFC owl then winning the owl in the same stadium two weeks late

if that actually happens I would honestly check the Twin Cities obituaries for a spike in suicides