Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Going 0 And 12 Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Towards The End Zone Like Nigga Score A...

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Going 0 And 12 Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Towards The End Zone Like Nigga Score A Touchdown Haha

>Browns have no run game and no vertical passing game
>Browns fans and the national media think firing Hue Jackson will work and make the team a Super Bowl contender

1-27

Browns are still paying for Ray Farmer's drafts.

Rule of thumb is that it takes three years from a bad draft for you to pay for it. Come next year the Browns won't be paying for Farmer's shitty drafts anymore.

Seriously, do people honestly think that ANYONE can win with what the Browns have? If Hue can't win, no one can.

>first round draft pick
>could pick deshaun watson or trubisky or mahomes
>picks defensive end

Terrible executive leadership. They should be relegated to the CFL.

Garrett is a fucking stud though. And Peppers and Njoku (Who they got as a result of the Watson trade) are both very good.

>Browns will unironically fire either Hue or Sashi after this season

Can't they just...You know...Stick with a coaching/FO combination for once? Don't they realize that firing their HC and GM every two years is what got them in this mess in the first place?

Their past two drafts haven't even been that bad. People want to shit on them for the Wentz trade but Corey Coleman is hardly a bad receiver when he's healthy.

First round pick niggas

How many players have had their career ruined by this franchise?

I'm sure you're right and assuming there is still a ~30% yearly player turnover rate then yes you have to be willing to give any regime 3-4 years to clean everything out but I checked out of giving a shit about the browns 5 years ago

surely someone will compose a list but Tim Couch is the first one on it

You could have said this about any coach they had in the last 10 years. Their biggest mistake was firing mangini, jets made that same mistake too.

>when he's healthy

Their owner is a disaster, they deserve every loss they get

As a Steelers fan I want the browns to fire Hue immediately. The guy is a good coach and his offense with the bengals was scary.

Would be a total Browns thing to do given that Haden was able to fool them into thinking he was finished only to go to Pittsburgh and suddenly be good again

Can they do it? Can they actually make 0-16 this time?

They'll win either against the Bears or the Steelers' second-stringers.

>NFL QB with the most wins in Cleveland Stadium since they re-entered the league in 1999: Ben Roethlisberger

>It has now been over 700 days since the Browns have won an NFL game on a Sunday

I'm not a Browns fan, but one of the things that keeps me going in life is the possibility of the Browns ever winning an Owl. I need to be around to see that.

Didnt the Lions go 0-16 in the last decade? 0-12 isnt big news

>packers sans Rodgers
>fucking burrs
>potentially Steelers with nothing to play for

Of course they can because they're 0-12 but I think it's more unlikely than not they lose all of those. They're offense is absolutely inept and considering the positions they put their defense in,I would take the browns defense over half of the leagues

>2 wins since Oct 11, 2015
I like playing this game

>all this Hue dickriding
don't talk about a team that you don't follow like you're an expert
he may be good with a team of veterans, but he has no fucking clue how to work with rookies
his playcalling is awful
his clock management is awful
he wanted to give up a 2nd and a 3rd round pick for AJ fucking McCarrot
he needs to go.
he's not a good fit for this team. I don't mind if he goes elsewhere and does well, but all he is for Cleveland is a cancer who is fighting with the front office and fucking up the rebuild
he needs to go

If Hue can't coach this pile of shit to victory, who the fuck else can? This kind of thinking is how you end up with bozos like Pettine.