haha hey bro you bought fifa 18 yet? I already spent 400 dollars on my team LOL

lil baby Kante lol

>tfw rich and successful
>tfw $400 a year on a video game is nothing

i'm neither of those and i spent more on wow mounts

>playing video games
fucking degenerates

the first world was a mistake, you faggots keep paying to win

it's just a game to have fun, why do you feel the need to cheat?

the absolute state of poorfags

Same argie that is popping off againdt capitalism ?

no, suprised to see another based argie

most argies on this webside are braindead right wingers

If everyone who liked soccer was killed the world would be a better place

if australia stopped existing right now, no one would even tell the difference

Yea its you, cant fool me you idiot. Capitalism is best haha fuck your mother asshhole

I'm not against capitalism mate, imo it can be the ideal system. At least I don't know any better system

no, it's me, there's 2 of us in that thread.

is that Godín?
why does he have hair?

no thats chad

Lmao have you tried being rich?

Tbh I used to spend $15/month on wow subs when I was 15 and poor so I guess what I spend now isn't huge in comparison.

>braindead
>says the man who supports the "pay to win" parties that convince the public they can vote themselves largesse from the treasury

If I was a gamedev I would've chosen the most profitable scheme too, nothing wrong with that
What I'm worried with is customers being idiots brainwashed by the marketing team
Is the game unplayable without throwing cash on the screen?
Does it get more interesting?
Is the entertainment you get worth the price?

I'm almost sure that brainlets are lying to themselves when they claim that they've made a good decision to flush their money down the toilet, they're just scared to admit it.

You know how it generally goes: you pay money so that instead of your 90 power level character/team/whatever that plays against 85-95 opposition you get to have a 9000 power level thing that plays against 8500-9500 folk

>Is the game unplayable without throwing cash on the screen?
Nope, but more enjoyable when I do pay to win.

>flushing 50$ down the toilet when I'm poor is a bad decision
>flushing 50$ down the toilet when you're rich? What's wrong with that? Are you a poorfag? I'm not a third worlder, I can afford this haha!

>paying for micro transactions
>paying for games at all
lmaoing at your life chad

I probably spend more on coffee at cafes than you earn in a week.

Like I give a fuck

Psychologically speaking at the very start you're going to enjoy this but in a day or two you'll immediatly get used to the new winrate and you'll get the same overall emotions from the game. You know, when you're used to win one game out of 10 each win gives you comparably insane emotions
>I probably spend more on coffee at cafes than you earn in a week.
Jesus Christ, how insecure can one man be?

Dropping $100 on a game for me is like another person spending $3 on a coffee. The gratification they get from it is worth the outlay. Quite frankly, I can afford it.

>"you shouldn't be okay with spending this money because I'm poor waaah"
Lmao

Nah I just make meme squads and get year round unhindered access to the game for an extra couple hundred. Don't try to make a scientific report out of this lmao you just sound desperate to cling onto something

>spend money on virtual footballers
>realise the problem was your ability, not your team

>Quite frankly, I can afford it.
Do you have enough money to feed yourself and your family till the end of your life without working a day? (unexpected financial crashes and climate cataclisms included)
I can rest my case if that's the case

But usually this is not the case and people overestimate their purchasing capability. Assuming you're not 0.01% rich then you'll have to be a wageslave in the future because of the money you flushed down the toilet in the past

>The Aussie reads this
>decides to spend money on a mentoring session with a "pro" instead

>Ameripoors think $400 is a lot

Americans on average make more money than norgays.

Ummm no sweetie LMAO

On a side note, are these people even real?
You know, the ones who "chill playing FIFA with their bros on the weekends in the living room". I might be wrong but aren't these dudebros more of a meme rather than an actual demographic?

>don't buy anything for fun unless you have enough money for the rest of your life
Lmao

What about white americans?

>Americans
>White
Armenia stop, you're killing me here.

>unironically giving money to EA

>unironically thinking that there's a difference to who you give your money to

This kind of thinking is why you will always be a 3'rd world shithole

That's not the point that I made
Isn't not going to a job more fun than having the stats of your virtual roided brainlets on the screen to be larger?

You're subjecting yourself to wageslaving by flushing money down the toilet
>Danish intellectuals

No one in this thread is "rich". Fucking fourteen year olds

I make $470 a day. So splashing an extra $200 on the game is literally 4-5 hours of my time for a years enjoyment.

If it was like that then I would agree with you
But
>extra $200 on the game
>years of enjoyment
Nigga please

Yes, wasting your time on a shitty skinner box purely designed to part money for stupid people, how patrician.

A years enjoyment. One year.

I have to slightly disagree with you here, if it makes him happy then so be it, regardless of how primitive the entertainment is (fapping is even more primitive, but it's a fine passtime)
The problems are that
>pumping money into the game doesn't make him enjoy it more
>he will get bored with the skinners box really soon because gaming as a whole is repetitive as fuck

>one year
Two or three gaming sessions max, so basically until you get accustomed with your new "power level"

I played FIFA 16 and 17 all year. Just because I could afford to use the players I like and switch things up. I'd get bored if I had to use the same budget teams over and over, even if I won a lot.

>im still playing fifa 15
what have i missed

That's really autistic but I believe you
If you would've indeed got bored without the money invested and you actually got entertained for a year then so be it.

Lots of free time you could've had if you weren't wasting it on video games

Nothing.

FIFA is awful with faces, they have from the second division of england but players from other leagues look like they did in FIFA 12 or don't have faces

freshman year of college 2010-11 a decent size group would gather at my drug dealers house and we would play fifa while hitting the bong. so i guess people with friends do this.

no real athletico stadium

>an armenian trying to save money
its like poetry, it rhymes

There’s more than one rich Australian in this thread. Here’s proof.

Dad's credit card doesn't make you rich

>saving money
>bad trait
El BulgariANO

Nothing wrong with that, Artun.
I love you armenians, my best friend from high school was an armo, but holy shit you niggas are jewy as fuck.
>Do you know how the copper wire was created?
>An armenian and a jew found a nickel on the ground

It's just me though. In fact I get triggered all the time because Armenians like spending money to show off a lot, an Armenian will reserve the whole fucking restaurant and invite 300 people just to show that he can, he will also get in a fight if you try to help him with the paycheck.
Also I prefer the one where the coin rolled to the church. And it's Artur

sounds like typical eastern yuro shit

>Armenians like spending money to show off a lot, an Armenian will reserve the whole fucking restaurant and invite 300 people just to show that he can, he will also get in a fight if you try to help him with the paycheck.
armenians truly are balkanniggers in denial

How fucking degenerate must you be to fall for the microtransaction meme?

I can confirm they exist here.

> kettle is black

why don't you just stop playing ultimate team and play online seasons if you get triggered by it so much?