It's amazing how many German girls go head over heels for an English native speaker who can speak some German

It's amazing how many German girls go head over heels for an English native speaker who can speak some German

Germans get zero credit for learning English since it's a requirement (as we linguistically conquered all other languages) but man the reverse is not true in the slightest.

Who else has experience with international dating?

Other urls found in this thread:

lucidphilosophy.com/15-hasty-generalization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have experience with being alone for 26 years LMAO.

Spoofed my location to Seoul once and got tons of matches

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

>It's amazing how many German girls go head over heels for a Nigger or Arab who can speak some German.

ftfy

One - I fucked her a few times and never spoke again. Story of my life. 1) Meet cute girl, 2) either fuck it up or fuck her. 3) end.

>he lives in a non-country and is this assblasted about his german rulers
as mentioned above, not even germany lmfao

>has 100% success ratio
>complains
Fucking chads. I have 9% success ratio so far.

I'd rather have nobody than fuck some whore and try and talk to her later 'oh haha no that was just some fun XD' t. every woman.

Women are pathetic which works well because so am I evidently

lucidphilosophy.com/15-hasty-generalization/
Dont fall for cheap memes.

>Who else has experience with international dating?
went out with a colombo-venezuelan qt off tinder last thursday. I went to her house but she played hard to get the whole time and I didn't even get a kiss. She was hawt tho

Im from Portugal and used tinder here

got like 16 matches but no one messages me first so idc lmaoasofdaso

Man, I'm Italian. This is the norm for me.
The problem is that I despise foreigners.

the other problem is you are likely addicted to anime and escapism

are you a NEET as well?

>german girls love muslim men
radical insight there ulrich

/trv/fag here.

From the United States and have used Tinder in Turkey, India, Nicaragua, Colombia, Mexico, and a handful of other places.

Nobody seems to have a thing for Americans. I mostly get matched in non-white countries do to me being Caucasian.

I've lived in India for a while and know a lot of Westernized local girls who have a strange thing for German and Scandinavian guys. Most of the ones who have bothered to go out with a German changed their minds afterward though, kek.

>English native speaker
>muzzie

you just better hope that turks don't flow downhill like water does, swampgerman

Don't respond to that moron. He's either a female, nonwhite, low IQ, or a combination of the latter. No intelligent self-respecting man wants anything to do with 21st century biological females.

>look at me I fuck your womyn hahaha

Black or small dick syndrom?

Well memed.

that's because Germans like others but no one likes them.

nah son, I work since I was 16

It's just the truth hans

why do you feel the need to boost your shit ego with it?
Why do you date women from a nation and culture you dislike in the first place?

how do you do well on tinder if you have no friends to be in pictures with?
is it possible?

Are you in delhi?