Damn... this looks epic! Who's hyped?

Damn... this looks epic! Who's hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ezsReZcxU

This isn't Reddit. Please spam baby Sup Forums superhero shot somewhere else.

Dude are you blind? This movie looks freaking awesome.

The same marketing techniques you use to get shit on front page of reddit won't work here bud

watched Deadpool over Christmas. Actually didnt hate it. Just hope it drops the cringe such as
>did I leave the stove on?
>x gonna give it to ya
like most of shit, its the fandom that I truly hate. Id like to see a sequel, but in a closed room without hearing from anyone obnoxious about their film taste

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE THING

I wonder what capekino deadpool 2 will be responsible for giving us, since the first deadpool gave us logan

I agree with you.

Nah, Logan is the last good superhero movie for a few years.

Yea dude, Hella F*ckin' Epic, one might even say!

I hate that there's a teaser without a script, or director, or cast. What's the point?

This is reddit this is memes 2.0

Deadpool is so fucking degenerate. It's ugly and revolting. Not even Sup Forums but if you like this kind of humor, you're beyond salvation. Fucking disgusting. It's the only comic book movie I can't stand. Bad movie for bad people.

>cast
All you need is Ryan Reynolds, dude! He owns the role! He's fre*king hilarious!

But I'm not laughing :(

This desu

>script
doesn't matter. people watch for the character
>director
>additional cast

Im hoping Reynolds really takes a huge shit on the audience and Deadpool 2 is an amateur video of him reading a book aloud. the idiotic fans would still praise it

Eughh..

The trailer used modern Family Guy-tier comedic timing. That's not a good sign.

>Le family guy is bad xD

>epic
don't care if you're joking, go fuck yourself

>he thinks Family Guy is good
Haha let me just flashback into something stupid and irrelevant because the writers can't come up with jokes from the story

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't think that's the best piece of kino ever made

to be fair to him when Ive caught the old episodes theyre OK to watch, but I could easily live without the show. Haven't watched since 2005

yes they will