>>80119414

George R.R. Martin, what are you doing?

Also, why it's always the faggots that do that kind of thing?

They've learned to have no shame because of their lifestyle. They're probably thinking about how hard they're sticking it to their mean homophobic (dead) daddies who never accepted them.

Any normal person would be embarrassed to go out in public like this, but when you've got a chip on your shoulder because of "square society" and are an attention whore at heart, you get the perfect storm of filth we see here.

>Dr. Pavel. I'm BDSM

Because normal people wouldn't tell the entire fucking world about their fetish

Shit like this makes me wish that Trumppenfürher will happen and that he'll actually do something about it.

Except that he won't, because he's a cucked tranny-loving NYC liberal.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck it is that compels a man to lock his dick up in a tiny cage?

There has to be some mental illness there.

Where are the women?

BTW, I believe the red arm band means he's into fisting.

>live in Manhattan
>literally never see this shit because I don't go into faggot neighborhoods.

Stay out of Chelsea and the Village and you don't have to be concerned with faggotry. Only poor people live there anyway.

jew yorker with big words. face to face you aint shit punk like all jew yorkers.

>FLYOVER STAT IS SALTY

naw nigger lover just sick of you (((people))) breathing my fucking air. stay off earth and you wont have to deal with getting fucking destroyed by THE WHITE GOD KING MALES.

>Chelsea and the village
>poor people

Pick one.

Hello, Poorfag!

>B-but the slippery slope is a fallacy guys, r-right!?

why aren't these people penned up on a farm somewhere and kept out of the city?

you're this mad because of how you and your state are irrelevant? it's not a big deal really.

Oh fuck. Some one rescue this pupper

sauce

NYC does what NYC does, who cares. All this will do is instigate a fight between them, niggers, spics, and orthodox jews.

There's no reason why women would be there since there is no such thing as lesbians

Faggots are misfits of society. A healthy society doesn't accept them.

problem with living in NYC is that no matter how rich or powerful you are , every time you set foot outside you will still have to interact with the riff raff society

JUST