How the heck didn't this performance get her an oscar??

How the heck didn't this performance get her an oscar??

adele is the real bunnyfu

movie couldn't even get nominated

DUDE SNOT MEANS IM REALLY IN-CHARACTER LMAO

one of the oldest tricks in the book

An absolute travesty. Granted, she would've been up against Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine, but it's one of the best performances of the century. Same with Lea Seydoux. I love that movie so damn much.

Also, I love her bunny teeth. She's super cute. If I could've picked her up on the rebound at the end of the movie, I'd live a happy life.

>implying any other actress could match her snotgame

>snotposting

Wow dude, feel free to stop anytime

white genocide

I like the other actress in that movie more

Isn't her boyfriend black?

I love that sorta crooked smile she repeatedly flashes in the early parts of the movie as her and Adele are getting to know each other.

I don't remember that scene

Why is she crying in public?

That's from a press conference. The director is speaking, and I think he's praising his actresses and it made her cry a little.

>they did a great job
>*cries*

The film was supposedly hell to shoot for Lea and Adele. That director has a reputation for being a real demanding asshole, and they kind of hated working with him despite being pleased with the final product. I can understand her getting emotional listening to him talk about it all.

How many times did he make them reshoot the sex scenes?

I think I read that it took them a week to film that first lengthy sex scene. And that the first scene they filmed together was Adele's sexy dream.

He got right into business, huh?

People got paid to watch them scissor

It was probably just the director in there with them, for privacy and shit

You always shoot the nude scenes first so that they can't back out and demand more money after 90% of the production is finished and it would cost a fortune to recast and reshoot.

No one can convince me that this entire movie wasn't just the result of an elaborate scheme by the durkadurka director to get two cute european women to scissor each other for hours on end while he lorded over them, forcing them into different positions, while sporting a 3/4 chubby, creating memories that he will fap to until the day he dies

Well, sounds to me like you've got it all figured out. Good for you

He sure filmed a ton of other footage if that was his only intention. He also accidentally created a masterpiece.

The plot is so thin, it'd be easy to create a film around the sex scenes. And it was lauded as progressive. The man is a genius

Female Joker when?

There's more to movies than plot. Obviously, that's not what this movie is aiming at, nor is it important. Inaccurate critique.

Because americans hate naturalism. Everything must be about muh method and over acting

>Granted, she would've been up against Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine

Adele makes CB lòok like an Adam Sandler character

it's PTSD

She director raped her on set and she can't do anything about it because he's arab