What is Trump going to do when they try to force him to say "Black Lives Matter"?

What is Trump going to do when they try to force him to say "Black Lives Matter"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ADg1Ea_ERvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All lives matter

Considering that MLK would be utterly disgusted by what niggers have turned into since the 70s, I don't think he would be too offended to wear a MAGA hat.

What about when they say:

>THAT'S RACIST, WE JUST WANT YOU TO RECOGNIZE THAT OUR LIVES MATTER, TOO

There are places in america, wonderful places let me tell you, where you don't have to be afraid to be yourself. They're everywhere. There are bad people everywhere too. You just have to deal with them, and if they, if they break the law, if they do something wrong, we punish them. We make sure they will be punished. No one is above the law. Not even secretaries of state.

> thinks he won't vote for hillary

He'd recognize her as a liar and a crook. So no.

MLK was a republican that was probably about to vote for Nixon.
Do these people think he'd vote for fucking Hillary? Really?

He says ALL LIVES MATTER every rally.

Back to red.dit with you!

He will say
>THAT WOULD IMPLY I DIDN'T THINK YOUR LIVES MATTER. ALL LIVES MATTER

voting for Hillary because of this desperate post

they will eventually say he is racist for saying all lives matter

I respond with
>human lives matter

Ignore CTR Threads
Join CFG Today

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Now it's your turn

General
Twitter Bot Net
Oversight Committee Analysis

WE

Checked

>they will eventually say he is racist

Do you live on earth?

"Black lives matter , all lives matter!. No one supports the African Americans more than I do. Believe me, be-leeve me! Crooked Hillary is all talk no action , I looked at her record with the African Americans , and believe me, Its baaaaaddd , its baddddddd . We're gonna change that aren't we folks?."

youtu.be/ADg1Ea_ERvQ

He's already made reference to this at one of his rallies, and I specifically remember it:

"Listen folks, here's the story... I'm only gunna say this once: ALL lives matter."

Then the crowd erupted into applause.

If he has to, he can say

>All lives, including black lives matter

You're right, I do remember him saying it ONCE. What happens once it becomes a big issue now that Obama is making a statement and the news goes hype on it for a week?

He said all lives matter at one of the GOP debates and he's said it a few times at his rallies. Trump is plainspoken and right to the point which is exactly why I love him, but I'd love to see him say all of these things when confronted about all lives matter -

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

They already say he's racist, so why does it matter? Their racist and bigot labels have lost all their meaning and no one gives a shit anymore.

>turnout will decide this election.
If they hype up all the black people and Hilary makes herself a part of it, its bad.

speak for yourself faggot.

SOME lives matter, most of them arent black.

If the guy says he's only going to say something once, I think it's a safe bet he's not going to say it again. He'll just say:
>"I SAID IT AT MY RALLY IN (who knows)... HUGE CROWD BY THE WAY... THIRTY THOUSAND AT LEAST... UNBELIEVABLE ENERGY...
and he'll just continue to trail off until he starts talking about his Barron or something.

Hillary already has like 99% of the black vote according to polls and Trump is still neck on neck with her. The black vote is vastly overrated and Trump isn't wasting time and effort trying to pander to them.

>Trump isn't wasting time and effort trying to pander to them.
Ben Carson and Don King are speaking at the convention (Trump decides who speaks).

MLK used drugs and prostitutes, and didn't earn his degree. He would be 100% on board with BLM

Trump is a bit of a manipulative bastard too. He said many years ago that republican voters are stupid ( he was a Democrat mind you) and easy to win over. He said if he ran for president as a Republican he'd win. Look at what's happening now. On top of that, tge ideals trump strives for are far different from what MLS desired, so even if he didn't vote hillary, he won't vote trump.

trump will lose

prepare for Hillary presidency

citation needed

But that's wrong, kek wills it.