Is it merely a coincidence that the board with the highest rate of taldmudvision viewership is also the most liberal?

is it merely a coincidence that the board with the highest rate of taldmudvision viewership is also the most liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPh-1bsye-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey delete this

>what is Sup Forums?
>what is /cgl/?
>what Sup Forums?
Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums-lite compared to those three

Why don't you go and post this on /lgbt/ since you are clearly a fucking faggot?

lolno, Sup Forums is so pozzed even Sup Forums and /cgl/ are far-right extremists compared to them aka Sup Forumsmblr.

>the most liberal

this board complains about jews and black people all day, you're so far into the stormtard spectrum that you think that way

What happened to co? How did they become like that

I don't browse many boards outside of here, Sup Forums, and /lit/, but the latter two make Sup Forums look like nazis. there's unironic communists on /lit/, and Sup Forums is swarming with sjws

They were always like that. Their mods being far-left cucks didn't help things.

They didn't get filtered by Sup Forums, just like this shithole, Sup Forums and all art boards, redditors and tumblrinas just flocked there rightaway and didn't even lurk because what the fuck is board culture anyways

pls go back to /r/The_Donald. Sup Forums has always been libertarian from the start

Lit is a spook

Not from there. I'm talking about modern cancerous liberals not classical ones dishonest faggot.

Why are conservatards such thin-skinned pussies?

We're not. Why do liberals adopt ideology to orbit females and only get to prep bulls?

>and Sup Forums is swarming with sjws
Sup Forums is politically neutral, the only reason people get the impression that Sup Forums is "left wing" is because Sup Forumsfaggots get driven out when they try to shit up the board with "STOP LISTENING TO RAP" and "Hey guys, fuck (((pitchfork)))" type threads.

Just because every thread isn't about sucking Trump's dick no matter how retarded he is doesn't mean we are liberal.

Being liberal is a positive trait, idiot.

How gaping is your asshole now after Brock punished it for losing shillary the election?

>this post

Positive for Jews

>you're all acting like paranoid retards and shitting up the board
>yeah well only one of THEM would say that
Sup Forumslution sure loves lacking self awareness

>Sup Forumslution

/leftypol/ bull-prepper detected.

>even slightly criticising Trump means your a shill
>all discussion must be about Trump
>lmao BASED CENTIPEDE MEMES xd
>civic nationalism
>e-celebs
>lmao let's raid other boards just like how we do on reddit
You are literally the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

>hurr durr you're one of THEM I'm NOT PARANOID I SWEAR, everyone that disagrees with my narrow worldview is one of THEM, you don't simplify complex social situations into cuck/bull dynamics? You're one of THEM
yawn

>the latter two

Ive been on pol since n your the cancerous weeb nufag

they resist Sup Forums invasions

Methinks the /leftypol/ doth protest too much..

Doesn't change the fact that you are absolute cancer. If I can keep Sup Forums dicussion on Sup Forums so can you.

This is bernouts this is memes

youtu.be/jPh-1bsye-0

You have no authority here. I do what I want.