It gets really good after the first 21 episodes

>it gets really good after the first 21 episodes

>You have to watch the whole series at least three times before you can fully understand and enjoy it, but it'll be worth it

>bruh just keep watching the show sucks but at least it's something to make fun of on a message board

reeeeeeeee

>I didn't like one minor plot point so I dropped the entire show

>I don't watch shows with black people in them because of the impending white genocide

some shows do take a while to get going

nothing wrong with that

>I didn't like the last episode so the entire show is shit

Yes there is. It's poor storytelling. A good show should be able to pull you in with the pilot.

>show has a lot of filler
>point this out
>fanboy shows up
>NO IT'S NOT FILLER BECAUSE FILLER ONLY REFERS TO MANGAS AS THE ANIME SOURCE MATERIAL SO EVEN THOUGH THIS ISN'T AN ANIME AND THIS PLOT LINE ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO KILL TIME THIS ISN'T FILLER AT ALL!

>You must shut off the lights, turn off your phone, never pause for a piss or shit break, don't eat snacks during it, and go in with a completely clear mind or you won't enjoy it"

>dude why are you watching that? That show fucking sucks!

>This show is AMAZING, but you have to watch this 11 season documentary, read these 23 books and attend five stage plays by this Russian theater group first so you'll be able to understand it.

what is "the wire"

>OMG they made a joke in episode 9 that references a joke they made in episode 2! GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You only hated it because you saw a low-quality camrip. No you can't make legitimate complaints about the plot or the characters without having seen it in 4k ultra HD 4D smell-o-vision.

I mean ideally, but then there's Babylon 5.

dumb ass frog posters

none of you know shit

You have to watch the whole series and read the quadrilogy before you 'get it,' but then it's totally worth it man.

A friend of mine dropped Breaking Bad after The Fly. I told him it would get really good again only a few episodes later, but nah.

Orange is the new black

no shit sherlock

but some shows do take at least 3-4 episodes, in some cases a season (if there are at leas 4-5) to get into the real meat of the subject matter

Its true with glee. Pure kino if I'm being honest family.

>there's kind of a lot of product placement but trust me, its AMAZING

>it gets really good after the first 21 years

>caring about product placements

>it is only good in the first 21 episodes

>watching an hour long ad every week

t. The Wire

What is The Man in the High Castle?
I can tell they're going to fuck up season 3.

Tbh you could skip the first season of parks and rec

>The Simpsons

>The pilot episode is essential to the plot of the show, but has a very different tone and style to the rest of the series

>there are people who didn't like the fly
god i just don't get it, it fucked reinvigorated the season

This one's okay because most pilots are made with the supposition that they'll be rejected.

>the only good episodes are the first 10 and then 29 and 30

name a few, I'm curious

>You also have to watch with subtitles.

>it's really slow but it's SO well written

>Have you heard the fan theories about what X means?

>the best way to consume new kino is to watch a camrip at 1.5x speed using VLC while posting commentary on Sup Forums

>You just have to realize what each character represents on a symbolic level and the story becomes 10x better

>it's such an amazing show, it's based on a book series where half the series hasn't been published yet!

Don't worry! The author's publisher says he has the whole saga planned out with extensive notes. Surely they wouldn't lie!

The first 3 episodes of Bojack

>He's so fucking fat that he fakes having a stroke which causes amnesia so he can't finish the books so just get over it and stop asking

>he dies and his son takes over, but ignores his father's notes in favor of shitting out standard sci-fi schlock with his jewish co-author boyfriend.

>Each character represents one of the four humors

>But theres more than 4 characters

no it is not.

when I say the first 3 episodes of the leftovers were shit

i really hope someone left the thread to go watch Glee three times over because of this, I know I was fooled for a split second

>You have to watch all the episodes, even the bad ones, to really appreciate the good ones.

what the fuck, which show. Why would you skip just nine episodes?

When they made a joke in episode 9 that was set up in episode 2 is cool though

>Each character represents one of the eight trigrams

>Person tells me a show is shit
>They only watched the first two episodes

I remember when the first season of LOST was airing, all the cool kids would say stuff like "I watched half an episode and it sucked".

Agents of shield?

Kinda felt this way about dexter

Futurama did this good in its newest season
>Fry:most folks just call me orange Joe (nobody ever has)
>20 episodes later
>Processor: LISTEN TO ORANGE JOE HERE

Hunter x hunter
FMA B