Is it true that Americans see Portuguese people as non-white or is it just a meme?

Is it true that Americans see Portuguese people as non-white or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po_8VXINZMk
youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medSHITerranian are seen in general as nonwhites
but it's for a good reason, they are nonwhites, they are moors and arabs.

Chimpanzillian

>portugal
>med

americans in general don't recognize portuguese people as anything, they barely know portugal as a country
most normies don't give a shit about that kind of stuff, but mediterraneans are generally seen as european, and white in north america

Niggazilian

South SephardiLebaniggerzil

lowiqzil

There are cities in New England with large Portuguese communities who have never experience racial discrimination, to my knowledge.

If you gave me a picture of an average group of Portugese people and didnt tell me where they were from i most likely wouldnt consider them to be from a western/white country.

you tell us....youre """"""american"""""

Violentshitholezil

I wonder why a guy from a third world country well knowned for being a nutshell of admixture.talking about Portugal.

>americans see?

Portugal exists for centuries, since the first day, it was / is a white nation. what americans see it's irrelevant.

Why are Portugeuse so insecure about their whiteness?

>the deeper into the center of SA you go the more likely you are to get killed

What happens there?

doubt most people even know that portugal exists

Yes, when i look to claren seedorf, patrick kluivert,rud gullit or rikkard the first think that i think is western europe.

You have no clue of how we look pal

They are white/caucasian/meds
brazilians on the other hand doe

hello proxy huehue

I would like to know why brazilians make this kind of threads when they are viewed by the world as nothing more than africans living in south america

Why do you assume I want to be wh*Te?

Even if you wanted you couldn't

I'd never want such a thing. Fuck wh*Tes.

Yeah fuck white people
t,huezilian

Exactly, pigskin. Will you repeat this post too or what?

Fuck pigskins we all should be brown manlets
t.huezilian

For Americans only blue eyed people with Northern European face is considered white. Anything that deviates from this look is instantly labeled non-white.

Du bist langweilig.

Fake.
As long as you have white skin and don't have more than 3-4% of non-european admixture you are white but who am I to judge whiteness, the brazilians know a lot more about who is white and not

>Mongrelzil

So what?

false
white = European heritage
if you are a swarthy Arab looking pasta nigger whose ancestors are from Sicily you are pure huwhite

agreed 100%

t. Atlantic Barbosa

is softball occupied by japanese?

good old nunavut, draggin the rest of Canada down

my province maybe has 3 or 4 homicides in an entire year

What is this bullshit? Go look at South Brazilian people. This is how we look like.

The OP doesn't claim that we are wh*Te. You don't need to be wh*Te to ask a question like the OP.

So lemme get this straight, you feel so inferior and useless that you have to make this kind of thread hoping everyone starts doxxing the portuguese?
They are European pal, alongside the other meds,brits and germans they are part of the superior race and well you.. you are a brazilian

subh*man logic
>lemme cherrypick a pic with white people so hopefully some retards will believe we all look like that
they look white as coal

Why are you using so many proxies and what the fuck are you talking about "doxxing"? You keep using that word I don't think it means what you think it means.

you got black'edziled

UMA

Meanwhile in South Brazil.

Santa Catarina Brazil.

DELICIA

Stop.

*meanwhile in south brownzil

As usual, Lisboetas who can't handle the banter in the thread.

baka

Who cares what Amerimutts think

*Santa Niggerina Brownzil

The southerner ruined my thread.

Daniela Ott Jüchem, average girl from South Brazil.

Yes def I can attest to that look at this protest in south brazil look how everyone looks like that girl mah gawd

You keep posting capital cities which are filled with brown Iberians.

youtube.com/watch?v=po_8VXINZMk

In South Brazil we don't even speak Portuguese.
youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc

Nobody gives a fuck.

In south brazil you do speak portuguese you subhuman mongrel
>b-but you k-keep posting big cities you m-must cherry pick like me senapi

And yet in the skin tone map south niggerzilian gets classified as darker than algerian and the whole middle east, just lol
South Niggerzil=Sephardic Lebanese autistic mongrels
Nobody views you as white stupid monkey if anything you have become a meme now

All Portuguese are European. A large chunk of Brazilians are too. Can we stop fighting now?

Yeah I think if you asked an average American to point out a skin color for Portugese/Spanish people it would probably be close to your average mestizo

>south blackzil
>white

>when even your own separatist movement look like a bunch of afro-amerindians just lel

>native populations

In South Shitskinzil you look as white as the average turd

That's about native population, you illiterate tuga.

Not only America, more like the entire world.

Hey rook chinese people in portugal
that means we are all chinese now
TING TONG PING BONG
>blackzilian """logic""""

Ronahldinio

He's right about you I have spent some time in the south and the average person looked nothing like that
you are mixed

why would you care about what colour americans consider you to be? in 10 years the majority of them will be brown

>we

what the fuck are you an arg*ntinian subhuman?

>is it just a meme?
A meme.
In (((AmeriKKKAKA))), Sudanese niggers, Afgani ragheads, Pakistani goatfuckers, Saudi inbreds and gayreeks are considered not only human, but white.

Americans don't think about Portuguese people.

New England is a very tolerant region.

Americans cant even point at Portugal on a map.

I am 70% Iberian peninsula rest is youre random non-white americanness, most people think im Jewish or french or greek sometimes. It really depends what I feel like looking like.

Mostly jewish though(im 6'3, big nose and curly black/brown hair)

here the jokes that elsewhere are told about blacks are told about the portuguese

cannot fabricate

I don't think people think about them at all t.bh

I do know that Philip Sousa and the Giant of Virginia were Portuguese

i believe so