Blackadder

Let's see if you savages want to have a thread about the great Blackadder.

youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Diva5REt8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Out of the way Slackbladder. This is now a Flashheart thread...and it's as hot as my pants!

Well peel my tangerine!

Season 1 was the best, fuck you, the yelling king was GOAT.

Should I watch this? I love Monty Python but hate Red Dwarf, ambivalent about Mr Bean

Why did they cancel it again?

I believe that they we're too smart for beating a dead horse if there's no proper drive behind it so they just gracefully left it at season 4, although Rowan Atkins has been dropping comments about it's revival for quite awhile now.

Which is quite odd because it's even more harder to bring it back now when there's massive expectations for it and the cast is old as fuck.

theres money to be made.. doing favours for sailors!

*inhales*
*opens mouth as if to say 'A'*
>Wibble

>yes it is not that it be - im not a bloody tourist

WOOF WOOF!

Apparently the 20th century version was meant to be them as a past-it-rock band. Although maybe that's something Atkinson just said to throw an interviewer a bone.

If you dislike Red Dwarf then you probably won't like Blackadder, especially II-IV, It's very similar to the insult banter of Red Dwarf.

>You see, Baldrick, in order to prevent war in Europe, two superblocs developed: us, the French and the Russians on one side, and the Germans and Austro-Hungary on the other. The idea was to have two vast opposing armies, each acting as the other's deterrent. That way there could never be a war.
>But, this is a sort of a war, isn't it, sir?
>Yes, that's right. You see, there was a tiny flaw in the plan.
>What was that, sir?
>It was bollocks.

It ended perfectly, so many family lines died during the war. They did a stupid time traveling special, completely forgettable.

>They did a stupid time traveling special, completely forgettable.
Maybe if you watched it at home or something but seeing that in IMAX at the Millennium Dome after over a decade off-the-air will always stick with me.

Well then, lucky us. Lucky lucky us. Lucky, lucky, lucky. Lucky, luck, luck.

ben elton and richard curtis turned into luvvies.

I was in the process of watching this when they took it off Netflix. I had gotten to the final season and they just pulled the fucking plug.

I was so pissed. Anywhere good to watch it, or should I just pirate it? I'm an American, if it makes any difference.

Pirate it and bask in the joy.

Wibble

youtube.com/watch?v=6Diva5REt8c

Brilliant

Nah, I watch the New Year's special every year. It's pretty good for what it is.

Ben Elton is the ultimate sell out cunt. Hard to believe now that he was involved in the Young Ones and Blackadder.