Did she do it?

Did she do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

injusticeinperugia.org/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Foxy Knoxy

Yes, and so did the making a murderer murderers, and so did bob durst and so did oj simpson

No. She's white and white people don't commit crimes.

Of. Course.

But the glove didn't fit

And hot

no it was a nigger

her extreme autism just makes it better

Only a woman would think to cover the body...

No. The Europeans only wanted to punish her for being American. It was pure anti-Americanism, there was no evidence against her.

By "it", do you mean "give me a raging erection?" Then yes, she is guilty on all counts.

But I don't think she murdered anyone.

but the shoe did

LoL

Yes, she's an obvious sociopath.
Reminder that her italian boyfriend is literally a cuckold, she fucked an african immigrant while he watched.
Also she seems to be in her "feminist phase" based on how she looks now.

Yes she did. She was getting some BBC when her roommate came home and threatened to tell her boyfriend about it so she killed her.

you only need to look at her to know she's guilty

>she was 26 here

why do white women age so bad?

She was hot at the time of the murder, but she has aged like shit since.

>tfw everytime I see pics of her I immediately look up some Anya Olsen angry vids

She is the textbook Psychopath.
Just, the police in that city is made up of bumbling buffoons (I know because is my city) so they ruined any evidence for the local "CSI".
Other Italian cities have well trained "CSI" but here never happened anything so they were caught flat-footed.

Yes, this was just like oj.

This

Personally I don't think so. Who is really to blame for this debacle is the incompetent Italian police / prosecutors. They fucked up on such a grand level that they need a scape goat so instead of making changes and firing the people responsible they helped the media invent this vampire-esque myth of a nymphomaniac killer.

Do young attractive people really have wild sex romps with each other like it's a normal thing to do?

fuck off reddit, you're just some horny kid.

I'm a 25 year old stay-at-home son autist actually.

forgive me, you're a horny kid in a mans body. your opinion means less than nothing

I don't even play with my willie.

Giant bloody nigger shoe footprint in blood

Turd in toilet matching rugy guirre dna

Rudy guirre had already been convicted and was in jail during her trial

Only physical evidence linking her to the crime was her dna on her knife that she used everyday.

So why she lied and accused the other nigger? The one of the pub?

The italian courts went so easy on her, holy fuck rpeurotards are cucks.
>Well she set up a murder but she is a qt so lets go easy on her

Americans started a campaign of pressure, defamation, and intimidation.
I did read some article back then was fucking terrible. Journalists implied a backward, superstitious atmosphere where it was just a police fuckup.
As a consolation, the murdered girl was british so there was english-speaking press on the other side.

no the fucking nigger did

>The italian courts went so easy on her
which is why she spent 4 years in prison for a crime she didn't commit?

kill yourself

I mean she was accused for murder in another country that did nothing but try and convict her of it even though they fucked the investigation. Everyone on earth knew every little detail including how hard you were getting fucked by your boyfriend leading up to the murder.

Stress doesn't do well on women.

>didn't commit

Keep believing that buddy

>a crime she didn't commit?

Course she did.
She and Rudy the nigger and Raffaele all together. Question is: why only Rudy is in jail??

>didn't commit

i never ever buy this innocent look shit from women, they are experts with it.
doesn't mean she did it, but never trust humans, especially good looking women.

I don't give a fuck if she did it or not. She was a slut. She should be locked up.

she did something to my dick

italy sent 8 geologists to prison for not predicting an earthquake their equipment could not have predicted

the prosecutor of knox' case had previously tried 31 cases with "satanic ritual murder" as his sole theory on motive, as he did with knox

fuck italy.

>So why she lied and accused the other nigger? The one of the pub?

they interrogated her for 28 hours straight, bringing in fresh teams of questioners every two hours so they cops wouldn't get tired. she literally talked about hallucinating at one point from the stress. they kept asking "who could have done it?" and she finally gave them a name to make it stop. the whole thing would have been inadmissible in any sane country.

>Did she do it?

See for yourself:

injusticeinperugia.org/

>Americans defending a killer

Didn't Italian police fabricated that she had HIV in order for her to change her story?

Mama mia, that is shit

>not believing a white girl when she says a nigger did it

And this is why the EU will continue to fuck itself for the sake of inclusion and political correctness

dershowitz, an american lawyer, said that the evidence they had on her, although circumstantial, was significant, and would've been enough to convict her in an american court all the same. they had her prints all over the murder scene/weapon. I'd wager she was the mastermind because of her intelligence. the numale boyfriend seemed like he was there for the ride. the black guy just there for sex/drugs/money. it's conjecture, but she has a classic psychopath profile. just because you can't fill in all the 'why' questions, doesn't mean the case should be tossed out. yes the italian police and judiciary were extremely incompetent and they overstepped their bounds with their aggressiveness, but so what.

amanda knox will be considered the early 21st century 'OJ Simpson' in due time, if she hasn't already. I'm sure, in time, she will write a book basically fessing up the crime, like OJ.

She really is a classic femme fatal stereotype, I can see why numales want to free her just because. You should remember that the victim, was also a girl, and she's dead.

>femme fatal
She always seemed like a spergy retard to me

>they had her prints all over the murder scene/weapon.

Yeah, a kitchen knife and the apartment she was living in had her prints.
Shocking.

>Alan Dershowitz

kek, the pedophile?

By all accounts, she's extremely bright and cunning. She had an upper class upbringing in a catholic prep school, I believe. She looks very clean and innocent, but on the inside, there's probably a she-wolf in there. As soon as she fucked off to Europe, she did all this weird shit, that she probably would've never done at home. A good psychopath could put on a facade like that -- be all spergy for the cameras.

>not believing a white girl when she says a nigger did it

Are you implying everyone should believe the accusations of a white girl no matter what?

.t I never been in Europe

Right, that's where all it gets all murky and disputable. However, it's very odd that she made up a false alibi, then admitted guilt, then 'no-no wait! I'm innocent, and so is my boyfriend'. Then there are contradictions between hers and the black guy's story. She can't give an honest, and sane explanation for what happened, other than "it wasn't me, it was the black guy!"

I'm not an expert, but also, wouldn't prints get washed away every time you use a kitchen knife, which daily for a person like me? The fact that they got good prints on her just makes it so very gray.