Wtf why did he choke her lol

wtf why did he choke her lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lA3RKVtPO90
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686
youtube.com/watch?v=51hBrNoewAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf why aren't you on Sup Forums you fucking retard lol

She's a massive fucking bitch and he's mad at her for being said bitch all the damn time.

He literally opened up to someone for the first time (build up of the entire series) and she laughed in his face. This is sort of a residual from what was going on in Instrumentality.

im gunna cum!

necks exist to be choked

He hatefucked her on that beach.

He was checking he was out of Instrumentality.

worst girl

reifag pedoshits must fucking hang

You take that back!

He either didnt want her to live in that world or be stuck with her forever

MISATO IS A HEBEPHILE!

Misato > Asuka > Rei

OP confirmed for female
>itt things women will never understand

She just wanted him to feel good in order to make herself feel useful. She's trash.

Misato > rei >>>>>>>>>>>> asuka

>...so the Human Instrumentality has started

>IN JAPANESE SENSEI

I was more confused by why she didn't react than shinji trying to strangle her

Where can I find a torrent tracker that has NGE + EOE in 1080p with dual audio/subs? pirate bay results suck ass

To listen to the iPod that's lodged in Asuka's throat.

Let me explain:

Shinji choked Asuka to begin Instrumentality, which also triggered "Komm, Susser Tod." Something similar happens in Evangelion 2.0: Unit 01 strangles Unit 03 and, by proxy, Asuka, which opens the song. "Kyou no Hi wa Sayonara." I, for one, do not think this is mere coincidence. Instead, it is proof that Asuka has an MP3 player (or perhaps SDAT player) in her throat.

I do not have a reason why - it was either purposely implanted in there, forcibly shoved or accidentally swallowed. I will allow you to discuss the reasons for and implications of each amongst yourselves.

At the end of End of Evangelion, Shinji strangled Asuka again in an effort to once again activate the music player, for he had been lying there for a while and really needed something to get his mind off of the rather... stressful circumstances he had just encountered. However, the music player was gruesomely ripped out of Asuka's throat in the carnage of the MP Evas, and Asuka reincarnated without it. Shinji was left with no music except for the lonely stirring of the waves.

At that point all their insecurities and inner feelings have been shared with each other. She understands why he's doing what he's doing, and even offers a caring hand to show that.

I read someone's synopsis once and it really sounded good.

Basically, he is given a choice, at the end of things, to reshape the world, or just to live in it. To become part of the whole or be himself. And he makes the decision to be himself, to be human.

And he shows up on that beach with the world around him destroyed, seeing nobody else has made that same decision. He gave them the choice and they chose to stay goop. Except for one person.

And who was that one person? The only other Human you know exists right now?

The smug cunt who has spent every moment teasing and berating you. And he just fucking loses it and starts choking her.

Misato > dog shit > rei = asuka

Canonically it's because he was checking if he was still in Instrumentality. He expected her to slap him, but she did a nice thing, which is why he cried.

Whoa...

He wanted Rei to come out of the goop not Asuka

This is correct except he wanted Kaworu

I just watched this last night actually. I went from loving the series to hating it because I was at pleb tier level but once a senpai explained it to me I returned back to loving it.

The show is outrageously vague though. So many insanely important things are explained through like, a single line of dialogue.

Anyway, anyone care to answer a few basic questions I have?
Why did Shinji's papi hate him so much?

And what was Shinji doing before he was summoned to pilot 01 since he was the only one who could really pilot it anyway?

Gendo is father of the year all years

I don't think gendo "hated" shinji, he just didn't want to get close to him because he was worried he wouldn't be able to raise him properly without yui

Before he got summoned I'm pretty sure he was living with his teacher and going to school like a regular kid

Why would he need to be there when this is 4ch/a/n

Actual answer: Shinji was alone on earth after instrumentality for an unspecified but long period of time and had basically gone insane from isolation (surviving on the orange tang which now covers the planet and is highly nutritious).

When Asuka appears he thinks he's having another hallucination and wants to make sure if she's real. He strangles her. In his mind, the real Asuka would call him stupid Shinji and slap him because that's the Asuka he knows. However she instead caresses him. Shinji realizes this is real and breaks down and cries.

>actual answer
Kill yourself.You don't know shit about neither Evangelion nor Shinji's psychology

You could live on the tang? For some reason i always thought it was toxic

They specifically say in the first episode that it's extremely nutritious.

Nigger they float in it and breathe it while in the entry pods

It stops your development, but who fucking cares. Curse of Evangelion

>referencing the Rebuild flicks at all

>Not trusting in the Master
3.0+1.0 will tie everything together. It just has to be.

He gave them the choice and they chose to stay goop.

Nah man, people will start showing up whenever they want to. That's what Rei says to Shinji right before he becomes human again.

>waiting on anything to be released by The Master
I'm still waiting for a totally completed movie to get an NA release.

>Thinks "3.0+1.0" is actually going to be a thing
He's the master of trolling weebs.

This is also why Shinji was stuck on earth alone for years with no development. He was surviving over shit that stunted his growth

because of muh soggy knee

Gendo hated himself, not Shinji. He treated his son that way because he didn't want to be loved, they explain it in the last two episodes I think.

retard

Best anime of all time

Shinji chokes asuka to get a negative response out of her. If she responds negatively he knows that the human instrumentality has been reverted

Think of it as pinching yourself to check if your awake movie cliche

is it that hard to understand?

>tfw you liked the first two rebuild flicks but everyone hates them.

3.0 was garbage tho

Choking bitches to death is very sexually arousing

Fuck off weeaboos

Never seen so much virgins in my life

Why does everyone have a god damn different opinion about this movie? I mean it's not a bad thing by any means but still, you will always get a different answer about literally anything you ask about this movie/show. Just look at this thread, damn.

Should I make an "essential kino anime" list to redpill newfags like ? I think we need something like that.

Have fun watching the "complete" Funimation edition with 20mins shaved off

Fugg you that's why I'm waiting for the official release! I thought they were going to put that 20 minutes back in! When they release it on BD!

Cuz t. retards

It should be unanimously agreed that auska is best girl.

They meant to change the channel and watch better cartoons.
youtu.be/lA3RKVtPO90

But that literally sounds like the perfect woman.

Dude have you ever dealt with a woman like that? I'd choke her to. Shinji was just growing some balls in that scene.

This. Rei best girl.

It's such a shame Evangalion is an anime. anime literally attracts the worst people (ie all these waifu fags in this thread)

Truly, if it wasn't an anime it would be considered one of the greatest in cinema history

Rei is a doll, imagine fucking rei. Brings new meaning to dead fish. You would get more of a response from a toaster.

this desu

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686

Reminder that the manga is better.

he was all messed up

Basically all the waifus merged into one.

So Asuka nonchalantly understands why Shinji is doing what he's doing but at the same time still gives him shit because that's still Asuka, the delivery of the line is purely Rei.

I'm watching 2.22 right now, when does this shit happen?

literally shaking my head family.

It's in End of Evnagalion. stop watching the rebuilds right now and go and download it instead

You guys will grow up eventually.
Actually probably not since we're all on Sup Forums anyway.

I've watched the main series and now I'm watching the movies; EoE is on my list.

Is there a rebuild of EoE I need to be aware of as well? I've got three rebuilds and it seems like there should be one more

>Rebuild of EoE

what do you mean friend? If you are talking about Death and Rebirth, it's pretty much a recap of the events of the original series.

The suggested watching order is:
>Originial series
>EoE
>Rebuilds there is only 3 rebuilds (so far)

Wait a minute, were you going to watch the rebuilds before EoE?
Don't do that

I meant is there/is there going to be a remake of EoE?

And yeah I tried to check out Death and Rebirth but it seemed like a waste of time

Will I get spoilies? Also did I zone out through the original series or was this Mari character not in it at all? I watched it like a year ago but I have no memories of this chick

Where is this information coming from about him checking if he was out of instrumentality and had been living on a deserted earth for a long period of time. I don't remember this being explained in the show, though it has been a while.

first time on Sup Forums?

Nah, I doubt EoE will ever be remade, the rebuilds were only made because they knew they could make money off of it

Anno (the creator of the series and EoE) has little to no input on the rebuilds and pretty much avoids everything to do with Evangalion these days

Man, I wish i could watch EoE for the first time again, i sort of envy you

Who is this QT?

Let me break things down for you

There is the Neon Genesis Evangelion + Death & Rebirth + End of Evangelion universe, then there the Rebuild of Evangelion universe

These are two completely separate entities and you won't get spoilers for NGE by watching the rebuilds and vice versa

Picking up what I'm putting down here?

I'm sorry i can't tell you, i've already claimed her

Pupinia Stewart

AAAAAAAHHH

I would have sexual intercourse with every female in evangelion

dont like anime or animefags but Sup Forums is literally an anime imageboard before anything else.

Anno has explained just about everything over the years.

This bit was from the original DVD release commentary from Shinji's voice actor

[spoileryou really dont want to go down this rabbit hole, im warning you now.[/spoiler]
youtube.com/watch?v=51hBrNoewAs

including the Eva units?

>Rebuilds are better than original series
Discuss

Objectively incorrect

Rebuilds don't have the substance that make Evangalaion great, but as standalone flicks they are pretty good (except for 3.0)

I will say this: the scenes that the Rebuilds create almost 1:1 (basically 1.0 and the earlier parts of 2.0) I think are better than those seen in the original series.

But they cut out way too much and the plot goes too batshit retarded for that to be enough to redeem them

The ONLY thing the Rebuilds improve on is Ramiel. I damn near came the moment it opened up to fire its angel laser

Which order should I watch this series in?

Generally it's a good idea to watch the episodes in numerical order

but then he didn't stop because it felt good

Rebuilds are not boring unlike original series

I'm surprised by how much people latch on to Rei, who has a screen time of probably 20-30 minutes from the entire show. I'm surprised people even latch on to the command center lady with the short hair.