Silence

>A true artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity, suckah!

Was the small jewish man right?

what was Sup Forums's take on this guy?

Where did his torso go?

bitter cunt deserved a smack

yes
there's nothing wrong with street artists though

no. i wouldn't say the silence that you find in the middle of the street serves as the foundation as creativity

mainly though he was stuck up his own fucking arse and being a cunt for no reason

Who the fuck are you?

meh i thought this guy was a cunt when this video surfaced but after living in the city for a year i can see where he's coming from, shit gets really annoying sometimes when the loudest sounds you hear are the worst musicians on the street. many musicians are under a spell that the presence of music is gift to the people but its really not the case. the city is noisy enough as it is.

Nah, plenty of writers wrote in the sensory overload of daily experience, carrying notebooks with them, dreambooks, etc. Silence only results in sophistry.

>after living in the city for a year
that's your own fault

youd come to the same conclusion migrating through for work every day. the worst kinds of people were the tourists from out of town who thought man using household pots to drum really fast without rhythm # 56 was crowd forming worthy. these people are here every day in the same place, and they use the same crowd pleasing setlists too, theres limited charm to someone butchering a song you like

Non-musician detected.

You can't be creative when there's some hack blowing his out of tune trumpet outside your window.

I'm not saying you're wrong, i'm saying if you live in the city it's your own fault.

city people got a right to right too you know? i get that you think we should deal with the noise, its in the package, but nobody really cares about the noise. trucks happen, drunken people scream thats just the white noise of the streets that anyone can get used to. amplified music tears through all other sound, if you invalidate my right to complain about that then being a city liver must also mean people can shit in my mouth and fuck my girlfriend

>people can shit in my mouth and fuck my girlfriend
Well you do sound like a cuck user. maybe you should move somewhere else.

>residence is bad, move somewhere else
you sound like an immigration cuck user, maybe you should move to syria if you love sharia law so much

I moved to a country town about a year ago. Now I don't have to deal with minorities and the rest of the scum.

this video looks like what they'd show in the oscars when they announce his name as a nominee for best actor

>ever even considering listening to a manlet
Manlet detected

He has MS.

anyone been to his website? it's really pathetic