6.Rivers
7.Goff
8.Wentz
9.Stafford
10.Cousins

>Ryan

>keenum #5
i'll take it

Is brady being the best a meme because he's brady or is he actually still the best one atm? I've seen 50/50 on him being the best and not the best.

WHERE IS DAK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Stafford
>Cousins
>Goff
>Wentz
>No Roethlisberger
You're a literal retard, desu.

>QBs the Vikings have shit on
>Brees
>Ryan
>Goff
>Stafford
>Cousins
:thinking:

We all know you have to move that entire list down one position when Rodgers returns

> (OP)
>>Stafford
>>Cousins
>>Goff
>>Wentz
>>No Roethlisberger
>You're a literal retard, desu.

Rapey burger is too old to now. Stafford is almost definitely better than Ben talent wise as well. If Stafford wasn't at such a shitty organization he'd have a ring right now. He had to carry the team when he washed young unlike Ben when he Dunked and dinkied relying on a great defense.

>F

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

kys faggot

F

The savior.

I don't know, he had no touchdowns and 1 interception today. Kind of shit.

>Le throw it deep man was good

Literally he's still the best compared to the rest of the schlubs.

I unironically think Josh McCown is in the top 10.

Goff and Wentz should be higher

Le garbage time man

>Brees behind Wilshit

>Wentz not in top 3

>Le throwing it deep is a bad thing
Find the Alex Smith fanboy

>le dome man

show me the best rapistburger plays this season and I'll show you better ones from all four of those qbs

>oh wow a mobile qb who got injured color me surprised

>smith can't throw deep
Find the retard who doesn't watch the NFL

I guess, Ryan and Rivers are the only questionable ones there but they're still top ten in this league. I'd take Wilson, Brady, Brees, then Keenum in that order before I take a 2nd year qb.

>Cousins

He had a bad game look at the rest of his body of work this year and minus that game and he was 26TDS to only 3 INTS. His ratio over the last two seasons is 54-6 so a 9-1 TD to Int ratio, and this year he has the highest completion rating on deep balls and Brandin Cooks was tied for the league high of receptions over 20 yards and is on pace for career highs in yds. and TDs. Not only is Cooks but Amendola and Gronk are as well.

That was discretely the point of OP's post. Patriots fans can't stand that we are the most successful NFL franchise in the modern era. It's never not funny.

Breed is a backup to the running game now.

Switch Wentz with Brady and I'll take it.

5 (5)

Wentz had a bad game with only 1 TD and 1 pick yesterday, and the only reason Brady didn't throw any TDs was because the Bills are easier to score on with the run so the Patriots are willing to adapt their game play and thus ran it in every time.

Also the Bills have the second best pass defence in the league. The pick only happened because of uncalled holding

He has the highest qb rating in the league right now so it's unclear who you could say is better than him. Maybe Carson Wentz but Wentz has a lower passer rating, a lower completion percentage, and fewer yards.

1. Todd Bradley
2. le run backwards 15 yards every play man
3. proud homosexual
4. domebabby
5. NORTH DAKOTA TOUGH
6. the bolo tie
7. le choking iceman
8. Franchise Tag
9. $27 million man
10. fuck you jeff fisher

Exactly the Bills got favorable calls the entire game and the Pats decided to just run it because the Bills couldn't stop them and the pass game wasn't working with Tom having an off day and all the holding and wind.

>that Bills rush defense

>Wentz had a bad game where he stil had good stats and made great throws
>Brady has never had a bad game, he only has bad ones when Bellicheck uses his 5,000 other ways of winning.
Thanks, with all the uppity iggles fans its sometimes hard to remember patsfags are truly the worst.
>Brady is resonsible for all our success because he is the only player I know!
I bet you think he "plays" against other QBs as well. And that Gronks hit was totally cool cause it's a football field amirite?
>le runs backwards 15 yards every play man
Have you seen his fucking O-line?

thats why he's le runs backwards 15 yards every play man

This is me I admit Tom had a bad game yesterday the same as Wentz. I just feel that the Eagles are having a season where everything is falling in line for them similar to the Falcons last year and that is why Wentz is playing so well because his team is elevating him as opposed to Brady who can carry the team(see the first 6 games of the year really).

See, any QB is dependant on other offensive actors dont get me wrong. And even the defence to a large extent. Wentz is an elite franchise QB and yez it is helping. But Belicheck could win with literally any QB even fucking hoyer, so your argument really works against you.

Watson was on his way toward securing that #2 spot. The kid is special.

Brady is truly the King.

They would have lost a lot more games without Brady. Without Brady they don't beat Houston they don't beat the Jets or the Chargers. And that's just the games off the top of my head that they wouldn't win without him. Probably would have lost to TB bay too and possibly the Saints so that is a 6 game differential between Hoyer and Brady.

Belichick literally has a losing record with QBs not named Brady

Holy shit, I think Brady is elite, but this is pure delusion.

Watson is the GOAT

We live in the best timeline

The Texans, Chargers, Bucs, and Jets game were all settled by a touchdown or less with Brady leading the Pats back from deficits in 3/4 games to win and without them I doubt they overcome the hurdles.

With 4 games left does brady break 5000 yards this season? He has to throw 1368 more or about 343 yds a game to get there.

wew Rodgers is shit

Smith should be on this list.

Here we go.

>Ryan

RB babies need not apply

Probably not. He was on pace for 5000 but the last two games hurt him. Now he's on pace for about 4800 but Steelers at home will be tough as they have the second best pass defence then Bills again

>tfw marcus marana's in a bad slump this year
>tfw playcalling is beyond dogshit
>tfw we're still slated to make the playoffs
conflicted desu senpai

9001. Dak

do you rate chad garoppolo yet?

I can't imagine being the assblasted Titans fan who made this image
>zero division titles since 2008, even the fucking jags are getting one before you
>zero Super Bowls
>zero playoff wins since like 2002 or some shit
>zero bitches

Once Brady adapted to the new scheme he got into rythem against the Bills and historically he always throws for a lot of yards against the Steelers. If he can put up 400+ as per usual it will help him have to get less in other games even if its only 20 or 30 less. One of the games is in Miami where it will be warm too and better for passing.

He only had about 227 against Miami last time. Also this Steelers team pass defence when healthy is about as good as Brady has ever seen from Pittsburgh

>getting a season injury during practice

Am I honestly supposed to feel bad?

>Brees not no.1

The Pats are already in the Steelers head though and are undefeated on the road this season, and yeah that was against the Dolphins on a windy day in Foxboro where for some reason the Pats haven't been playing as good this year, and he still came away with 4 TDs and sealed the deal.

He's only had a few seasons without brady as well you disingenious faggot

He had 5, 6 including 2008

Actually 7 including 2008

For as much as Patriots are talking about the Steelers sounds like vice versa.

>best QB
>not bortles

He's going to be elite next season when Robinson gets back. People only make fun of him this season when in reality he doesn't have anyone to throw to.

If Wilson was white no one would doubt he's currently the best

>1. Brady
stopped reading

Cool now stop breathing.

Brady is 9-2 against the Steelers and has literally never thrown an interception against them

0 TDs and 1 Interception in a win where he completed 70% of his passes and threw for 258 yards.

On the two drives where they got rushing TDs, Brady was:
* 5/5, 59 yards on a 70 yard drive
* 4/5, 51 yards on a 78 yard drive

So basically he just let the RBs finish off the drive, but was still the biggest factor in those drives

>*overthrows robinson*

This is why TD-INT ratio is a fairly overrated stat and why I unironically ranked Luck as the 5th best QB in the league before he got hurt

Ranking Luck as 5th back then is actually pretty reasonable for anyone who isn't retarded.

I agree but Sup Forums memed that he was borderline top ten all the time. Course he's dead now so it doesn't matter, but it was still weird

Yeah, I agree. Brady is a terrible QB. Just look at this easy interception he threw.

based stopped reading poster

>breathing.
Stopped reading there.

This. There’s no reason to read any other names after the goat.

I always see Brazilians blow Brady. Is it a South American thing?

Where is Derek Carr? Sup Forums was shilling him pretty hard

He is Gisele's plaything

It's not like Wentz has the best weapons. Jeffery is great, but not elite. Ertz and Agholor are good, and are both having break out seasons, especially Agholor. You have to at least give some credit to Wentz on that one.
Torrey Smith, I like the dude, but he's straight ass. Mack Hollins has a ton of potential, but has few targets. Expect him to replace Torrey next year as the WR2, and for Wentz to have an even better year.
Even with the Patriots injuries, I'd take Cooks, Amendola, and Gronk over Jeffery, Agholor, and Ertz.

Gronk and Cooks are his only elite targets. I like Amendola and Hogan but they went undrafted for a reason, same thing for Edelman in the 7th

>keenum

He's been exposed this season.
And not in the meme "E X P O S E D" way when a highly rated player has a bad game or two. He has truly been awful this year and the Raiders' wins have mostly been in spite of him, not because of him.

And Jeffery is Wentz's only borderline elite target, the same borderline I'd put Cooks on. Edelman is amazing, and just because they went late or undrafted doesn't mean they can't be. Just see Brady, or you could even see the potential as a play maker in the Eagles' undrafted rookie, Corey Clement, after getting a chance.

>patriots fan unironically going off draft position to gauge talent
Holy shit I thought the memes about Patsfags being bandwagoners who know diddly shit about their own team weren't true, but here we are

>Cutler left off the list
Opinion fucking discarded

>This white manlet is totally on the level of a 6'5 freak like Julio Jones!!1!