People who have talked to full blooded Africans, what is it like?

People who have talked to full blooded Africans, what is it like?

I always read on Sup Forums that their IQs are amazingly low, to the level of being retarded.

How do they talk and act? Are they like children with no ability for critical thinking?

I got drunk in a bar with a South African black once. He told me all about growing up in Cape Town during Apartheid. Lot of funny stories but mostly came down to, had to have a gun to defend yourself from niggers, if you were a nigger with a gun and got caught you were fucked.

Basically damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Asked him what he thought of American blacks who talk about racism. He laughed his ass off.

It would be like talking to a high school or middle school white kid. It's not a retard, it wouldn't be clear they are dumb, you could have a perfectly normal conversation. However, they would have a hard time performing calculations and composing written essays or arguments. They wouldn't fully grasp reasoned arguments. Again, it would be like being around a young adult.

My Mormon Peace Corp. uncle and aunt adopted a little girl from Tanzania. I think her mom left her in a field to be eaten by lions and the orphanage saved her. She's thirteen now and really smart, nice, funny, just overall a good girl. But my husband says that Africans from her country are a little more civilized.

Pure blooded africans make african-americans look like geniuses in comparison, but they always laugh at african-americans who whine about first-world problems though.

I did my basic training with two of them. One was a self centered piece of shit who didn't care about anybody but himself and constantly got us in shit. I hated that nigger with a passion. He had a raspy, low volume voice that you knew belonged to someone sneaky.

The other was amazing. I forget where he said he was from in Africa, but he used to be a shaman of some sort but had found Christianity and abandoned his magic for the Bible. He was like a lawful good Paladin and would never lie, steal, cheat, in any way and was offended even by excessive swearing although he tolerated it because it was the army. He helped all of us through it because he had previous military experience. Good guy.

Neither one could swim and failed their swimming tests repeatedly.

They're waaaay better than yours desu. And i've experienced both. I know a few africans in France who vote for the far right party. They hate arabs with a passion.

I forgot, yeah both of their IQs I would consider low although not retarded. The good one had a soft higher pitched voice that sounded kind of cartoonish and he had a thick accent.

I've worked with a Nigerian Christian. He was based.

Red pilled, traditional views of marriage family sexuality community, articulate. Always well dressed.

But then I think most Nigerians who are Christian have high standards and try their best to succeed.

I know a few people from Africa. They're actually smarter and more hard working than blacks born in America since their families encouraged them to go to school and work hard and not be a hood rat.

African Christians are based.

It's weird seeing actual refugees from Africa, the women are generally very courteous and seem genuinely happy to be here, the young children are monkeys and will vandalise property and attack other kids then the adult men you almost never see, a lot actually work in factories and provide for thier family.

The real problem comes with the second generation, once the nigspawn reach their teenage years they become violent criminals, we're having problems with them banding together and roaming around our cities looting and destroying everything for no reason at all.

My high school math teacher was also Sudanese and retarded as fuck

Relatively small mind, an excess repetition of the same personal catchphrases, somewhat slow thinking

Also, we had a fullblood Somali in my class who was loud, violent and aggressive, but who got better as he grew older and 'found' Islam and started preaching about the end of days and tried to convert me + teachers were racist when he got bad grades for shoddy work

Overall, I was not impressed by these yellow bloodshot eyes shifty subhumans

Africans that have embraced Christianity are good, God-fearing people that act like your typical token black

wtf the Africans in my platoon had yellow blood shot eyes too. Whats up with that?

melanin

they are people just like us no matter what labels people put on them they are all the same deep down people are the same

I've worked with African immigrants, both in my civilian jobs and in the Army Reserve, and I can say that they are not the same as retarded people. They do have lower cognitive skills in certain areas, but it's not enough to make a major difference in low-end work where they're not doing a whole bunch of logical thinking and leadership and stuff. The full-blooded African soldiers in my unit (there's like 4 or 5) are sort of looked at like children, even by the other African-American soldiers (most of whom are at least like 10% white, like all African-Americans, and therefore usually have "normal" thinking skills). My unit is about 50% black because that's the demographics for the area, but even so, the African immigrants are many levels lower on the intelligence totem pole.

Gayest post on Sup Forums

Oh jeez, you should have seen all the black soldiers I went to BCT with when the swim test came up. Especially the two or three who were still pretending to be "hood niggas". They were practically crying when they had to get in the pool. We went in in full uniform, but the ones who couldn't swim had to wear their jackets inside out, so you could easily see them. I swam from one end of the pool to the other holding a rifle above my head without an issue, and some of the other black guys couldn't even swim at all. It was sad. But I grew up on a river so w/e.

East African rift area blacks are pretty bro tier. I've been to Tanzania twice and I never felt like I was in danger.

The old ones are great, the young ones get sucked into gangster culture and that doesn't go well