BLOOMBERG: RICK SANTORUM IS TRUMP'S IDEAL RUNNING MATE

IT'S FUKING HAPPENING!!! SLICK RICK IS GOING TO BE THE VP!!!

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-07/rick-santorum-is-trump-s-logical-running-mate

Pls God no

requesting santorum why didnt you stop it pic with fags blowing and fucking in the background. do it fagets

Something for everyone to hate.

BLUE COLLAR CONSERVATIVE

This.

YES YES YES YES YES

RAND ACTED LIKE A KEK DURING THE ELECTION

>((Bloomberg))
They fucking wish, the real VP will appeal to moderates.

>another speculative article

WHAT THE FACK IS HE DOING, ALL HE HAS BEEN DOING IS FUCKING UP LATELY

Is this how Jeb's donors felt?

Ew please no.. this guy is a deeply closeted fag. His cripple kids are god's way of telling him he shouldn't have procreated.

>Santorum gets VP nomination
>Caring God disproven as result

oh the ironing

Its going to be Christie. Howard Stern's channel was playing clips today talking about how Christie world be a great president. For no apparent reason and these clips are usually themed to coincide with current events. Seeing that Stern is very close with Trump and they still talk he's probably already told Stern its going to be Christie. I would bet money on it.

That would be a great way of making Shillary look a lot better.
I fucking love trump but there is zero chance I'm voting for him if that retard is his running mate.

Trump's chances of winning are already slim, Santorum would pretty much guarantee a Clinton victory.

>ITT: liberal millenials who think that mythical moderate voters are what Trump needs instead of conservatives and working class that Santorum appeals to.

Pls God YES, KEKs never ending trip continues.

(((jewberg)))

This.

Please be Webb please be Webb

oy to the motherfucking way

This.

OP, look at the fucking source. (((Bloomberg)))

Of course they want Trump to pick Rick Santorum, they work for #TeamHillary

>Bloomberg
The Kike Bloomberg is considering hopping in as a 3rd choice AFAIK. Santorum makes no sense since Trump already ran away with the Evangelical vote all on his own during the primary.

The best possible tacticle choice is Jim Webb. Blue Dog Democrat in the Senate who also served in cabinet positions under Reagan. The base won't see it as any sort of betrayal because they hate the Republican Establishment as it is, and it'll serve as an easy cross over point for moderates without looking cheap, or getting someone too far to the left to where it hurts Trump with Republicans.

FUCK NO

yes! FAGS oN SUICIDE WATCH!
Based rick was right of trump

You're right, I will remain a #Webbslinger. Have my rare Webbs.

>Jim Webb
>democrat

Lol at how deluded Sup Forums is.

Santorum's book inspired Trump's immigratino policty

Go away leaf.

Stupid snow nigger. Reagan was a democrat. Jim Webb would be an excellent choice. He reminds me of Larry McDonald-the most pol/ politician ever.