Emma

what is her fucking problem?

to piss off virgins like yourself, faggot. Find something better to do

she's confused because she's an idiot. The feminists criticized her for doing a nude scene. and she's wondering why they're being horrible to her.

anti-sjw isn't new, from the sound of it people were criticizing the feminists decades ago for the same things. you have no excuse to have fallen for it

t. whiteknight

she's losing her mind we need to help her

>ignorant feminist with the face of a teenage boy is confused

what did they mean by this?

she's rite you noe

You have choice here in the west, yet feminists keep beating other women with a stick claiming that they don't have any freedom

she never had a choice herself

her kind are beyond help

they need to help themselves by getting a grasp on reality or just have a meltdown and wither away

>nude scene
pics or neva happend

>Critiques Beyonce for doing a topless photoshoot
>Does the same thing and says it's about empowerment

The double standards are just absurd, feminism has 0 consistancy of any kind.

>Feminism is about giving women choice.
Choice to what?

Wait...I thought feminism was about giving everyone choices. They keep changing what it means to suit a given argument.

it's either a nude scene or just a topless scene, I don't know.

but whatever, her own kind turned on her and criticized her. so fuck her

>Women shouldn't have to face sexism
>Women should not be objectified
>lol look at my tits, go see my film XD

What is it women don't have in the west again?

Silly me, I thought feminism was about equality between the sexes.

bad publicity...

nobody gives a shit about her pictures. she also can't act, but she's been using those tricks to stay relevant.

Her disgusting manface is one of them.

>promotes "muh feminism" through the UN
>is a whore belonging to the Saudis
how much Arab cock has she taken?

even the word for the movement doesn't have anything to do with equality, just promotion of the female sex

>feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with

but that's exactly what it and other leftist identity politics have become.

I used to be very leftist and probably would be more in many ways if I hadn't so often seen and experience that exact thing so much. anyone who denies the nature of the whole leftist 'mode' is lying. I appreciate Emma's sentiment here, actually, and would like to agree, but it's naive. not at all how it is. and I prefer to discuss how it is rather than how you want it to be. build from/with what actually is. leftism, as a mechanism, works a certain way so I don't like it.

I don't like the right either. I don't like the fucking Republicans trying to get rid of the EPA, etc.

fuck ideologies.

So you're an idiot then? because there are clear distinct differences between the genders

unless you meant equality of rights in a country's legal system

Being popular makes them think they're wise and morally superior and should lead the rest of us towards the right path or something. Despite being mere mediocre-to-awful mass-media entertainers.

And specially in the case of women they need something to stay relevant after their looks start to fade.

What do women want that they don't already have? Fucking dumb cunt. Do they want all the trade jobs too. I bet a whole lot will get done then. Most of them can't even change a light bulb. Letting women vote was a mistake

good acting is all in the eyebrows. notice how hers don't move

>what is her fucking problem?
She is the worst Emma

She's desperate for attention and validation, like 90% of people from this faggot generation, so she joined a nonsensical but trendy "movement," then put a bunch of slutty pictures out.

Having an evergrowing man face

this is getting close to the level of overprivileged stupid as Leo DeCrappio preaching to people about environmental issues while jetting around the world on private jets

I can't imagine how embarrassed Watson and Stone must feel every day knowing that Roberts exists.

I agree with her

her eyebrow game off the chain but too bad it's her only talent

Actually Leo always uses public transport (read: normal airplanes) and he offsets his purchases of cars etc. with carbon credits to remain carbon neutral.

true, thats why Emilia Clarke is the best actress

It'd be fine if she didn't bash women like Beyonce for doing the exact same thing as working against women. It's basically "IT'S OKAY WHEN I DO IT BECAUSE I'M A PROPER FEMINIST. I'M DOING THIS FOR MYSELF. ALL THOSE OTHER WOMEN WERE DOING IT FOR MEN."

fuck her

Your fellow feminazis ragged on you. Lmao.

Imagine being Dan Stevens having to listen to this shit.

except he doesn't, he's been exposed

So is she ugly because feminism or feminist because she got ugly?

She is going to be so fucking hideous in 10 years

O U R O B O R O S

She already looks 40

>feminism is about giving women a choice
women can make more choices in life than men i'd say feminism isn't needed today if you're going to go with that definition

how, she's got bodyguards

Bitch on the verge of tears. That's what u get for joining the darkside.

>carbon credits

What exactly are those and how do they prevent you from increasing your carbon footprint

she was never pretty and even further from being beautiful

This is the main issue with idiots who spend their entire lives being "feminists" in today's world.

They make problems where there aren't any, have no objective view on anything or any situation. They fight to give more power (to the point of being superior in rights to males) to girls so they can get whatever they want without taking their clothes off, who then proceed to take their clothes off even faster than ever before.

It's hilarious, really. In a retarded way

It's the exact same thing as "buying" a star with your name on it from a company that mails you a "certificate". It's all in your head.

What's the fucking problem? I kow that tumblr meme feminism is cancer, but faggots here go full muslim mode for nothing.

kek, so true

to do what they tell you, get back in line

me on the left

>so the ghostbusters outrage really helped with marketing
>let's do that for this one as well
>emma, could you be a dear and start some outrage?

>ranting about feminism
>Dan Stevens changes the subject and talks about the director
>she sits in silence for 2 seconds and go feminism again

I love her so much

>>so the ghostbusters outrage really helped with marketing

is the joke that it didn't?

>movie is unwatchable piece of shit and has B.O.M.B. written all over it
>ACTIVATE GHOSTBUSTERS PROTOCOL

Every time

Emma is one more SJW backlash away from being redpilled.

it's like a malfunctioning robot rebooting itself to whine about feminist "issues" again

woke af.

I believe in egalitarianism but 3rd wave feminism is an identity crisis and isn't actually helping egalitarianism imo. The largest part to this is the contradictory attitudes in regards to sexuality. The sexual market isn't equal and it favors women but the feminists don't address this and don't realize the market is fucked because they have more freedom in it without any of the accompanying responsibilities. You see this in the way they treat men as disposable which makes the environment hostile to men. It's no wonder healthy satisfying relationships don't form.

n-no that was different cause stuff

Best Emma is so perf

>I'm too cool to care about current events

poor emma, she just wanted to fight the patriarchy

>implying disney isn't shitting themselves over the pr nightmare that watson is
>implying BatB wouldn't be an incredibly safe $500m+ box-office without all this shit

They didn't need her to do that. Le Fou being gay has already done enough. All of Russia and a theatre in Alabama have banned it from being shown. I'm betting there's already a "NOW THIS" video talking about this is a "game changer" and "hella awesome" in the way we make movies for families.

>r9k posting means caring about current events

It's a fucking photoshoot for Vanity

Is that a bodyguard or a jew producer that's plowing her.

Holywood isn't real.

She says what she's told to say.

That's Harvey Weinstein m8

The super jew

He's known for fucking actresses

soundgarden - black hole sun

just google emma watson vanity fair, or hand expression on youtube

the pics of this guy with actresses are dark.

>implying there aren't a shit load of blind items about how fuming execs are with her at the moment
>implying this is good publicity

>feminism

reminder

>Feminism is about giving women a choice

What choice?

The choice to take your clothes off? Sure thats been going since the year dot

so what exactly did she say/shame beyonce about?

I don't actually see the problem with getting her tits out, unless she has moaned about that sort of thing in the past. At face value I agree with her. Has she been hypocritical? what did she say about beyonce?

>"As I was watching [the videos] I felt very conflicted, I felt her message felt very conflicted in the sense that on the one hand she is putting herself in a category of a feminist, but then the camera, it felt very male, such a male voyeuristic experience of her,"

>unless she has moaned about that sort of thing in the past
she has, hence the "hypocrite" remarks

HOLYWOOD ISN'T REAL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

IT'S CENTRALLY CONTROLLED AND SCRIPTED.

shes out of touch with reality, just like all feminists and leftists

You chew your nails during pro wrestling matches don't you?

No user, women need a rich white girl who's never had to actually struggle to tell them how they're oppressed and how they're not allowed to take their clothes off until she decides that it's okay

what is this dumb bitch doing with her hands? did some body language faggot teach her that and told her to use it on every occasion? she looks like a fucking retard flailing her arms around
its a fucking interview sit and answer normally you dumb whore

Nice shill post.

Anyone who can't see through this 'controversy' is a fucking idiot.

It's about as 'real' as the Oscars screw up.

samefag pls

A friend of mine at university was studying politics, which obviously attracts the absolute worst of these kinds of people, and she used to get crucified by everyone else on her course for not supporting third wave feminism. Someone actually accused her of "betraying the sisterhood" or whatever shit, because she's an attractive twenty year old who didn't conform to their ideas and felt the differences between men and women should be celebrated instead of denied.

Shill trying to stir the pot of this fake staged'controversy'.

Dan Stevens opinion on feminism

fucking seriously?
go back to Sup Forums you deluded piece of excrement

t. Seth Shillstein

This, she was only considered pretty due to the "nerd illusion" of Harry potter