How would these two fare against the other? They seem similar in build and intelligence...

How would these two fare against the other? They seem similar in build and intelligence, although the engineer seems more advanced technologically.

What would a predator scientist be like? They can't all be klingon-esque barbarians.

it happens in a comic, a predator wants nothing more but to fight an engineer. he gets his ass kicked

>we will never get a Van Helsing-like movie about AvP with predator scientists making the gadgets for the predator protagonist and dracula replaced by the alien queen

probably the beta manlet predators who cant hunt

fuck you for making me want this

Could make this a silent movie too

>he gets his ass kicked

Probably because engineers are shitty deviant art OC tier.

>they created the human race XD
>they don't really look like gross elephant men, they're really albino bodybuilders and super strong XD
>also they might have created the xenomorph as well ass the fake space jockey race!

I wish Ridley Scott had passed peacefully in his sleep before Prometheus was shat into his brain, literally Lucas and the prequels tier.

I don't like you

in one of the comics i think it showed the predators had engineer skull trophies. the predators are more dedicated hunters and warriors, they'd probably win in a 1v1. engineers win in civ vs civ war though.

So like white and black people?

Allegedly in predator two at the end somewhere with the alien skull is something that resembles the original space jockey skull on the wall of trophies

STFU he is right.

it's not what you said, it's how you said it
you're a boring unfunny person

>the engineer

aren't they just humans?

engineer will give the predator some smallpox blankets

american pls

>we will never get a Van Helsing-like movie
Good.

He definitely didn't try to be funny though. He's annoyed at how bad it was.

>can't detect samefag

2 different people made those posts bucko.

time to go back to plebbit