Shame on the people for bringing up black on black crime at a time like these...

Shame on the people for bringing up black on black crime at a time like these. We understand what needs to be done in our communities but we also understand that we are being killed disproportionally by the hands of law enforcement. And on a side note race on race crime is not just a black thing so why is it always used as a "gotcha" when we are asking our government to stop killing us? Why not listen to us instead of shutting us up?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1345136218
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers need to be gassed desu senpai

Good thing Shaun is white.

Seriously there are some accomplished and smart black people but niggers are a fucking cancer

Oh?

Because shitty black communities are blaming their problems on police, who are the people they need to clean up their communities. Now you have police forces reluctant to do their jobs in poor black communities, so crime goes up even more. And that's exactly what we're seeing.

>700%
They should be fucking grateful it's that low.

COME ON, IT'S 2016

Black people are also 700% more likely to commit crime.

Funny how that works.

It's actually only 300%

The other percentage are low income people, Muslims, and Latinos especially if you are from Mexico or Central America.

Welcome to Drumpf's Amerikkka, where if you can't be a customer of Corrections Corporations of America, you will get shot and killed on spot.

Sterling was armed...

>...we are asking our government to stop killing us?
You are asking the governments of the individual states you live in to stop killing you not the federal government. This is why the federal government is investigating the killings in question. I just want to point that out as you may have more success targeting the governments of the states you live in rather than people in other states or the federal government.

And I'm pretty sure even then police hesitate more before shooting a black guy than a white.

^This. Stop bitching and work on your fucking problems which at the end of the day are far greater than a few people being dumb and getting shot by the cops.

I could care less

THE
CURRENT
YEAR

>tfw long time friend turns ultra feminist

This, and stop using percentages because the same retards who buy into the media's propaganda, also think you mean 300x.

Oh and blacks commit way more crime. Detriot anyone?

2 cops pinning down an immobile suspect and executing him by loading 5 bullets in his chest isnt exactly hesitating.

This is a lie. You're more likely to be shot by police if you're white.

kinda funny how the cops didnt give 2 shits about policing detroit and focus on vulnerable blacks instead.

Come on, bruvas, lets get those cracker ass cops! Lets all get our nines, and take out the fucking pig sty, nomesane? Time for us to take this joint over, lets get downtown and grill us some pig, yo! We needs a rebolution now, you wif me, muddafuckas?

Why doesn't anyone call out on this twisting of data deception? Its obvious if you properly compare the data with crime rates that its not that surprising.

A black man is 800% more likely to murder than a white man. No bs.

Ahhh Sup Forums, the largest concentration of edgy retards on the internet.

I am a republican and intended to vote for Donald Trump, but after watching this video, an America where police actions like this could be done on innocent black men over and over again seems to be the America Trump is advocating for. I still support his economic agenda, but after this, I don't think I can support a candidate who would perpetuate such an environment for police brutality. I don't know.

have you seen that video with the black guy bursting into a police station like john woo?

he's a blood member. did that for revenge. cops never bothered with bloods from that point on and only apprehend or kill blacks with no assocation with gangs, such as this sterling guy

He's right. Clearly the solution to this problem is to shoot more white people.

>40%!!!

Really making me think!

GEE I WONDER WHY

People like this don't help matters.

Are cops supposed to read this and relax?

Wasn't from lack of trying. Detroit cops are underpaid and their departments underfunded. Why? Because it's been run by blacks for over 40 years and has been in decline ever since.

Any word of opposition is branded "racism", which is the worst possible crime. To question the sainthood of niggers might encourage people to think, and question - and reject - even MORE liberal fairy tales. Race reality is the litmus test. People who believe the sainted nigger tale will believe ANYTHING. They are easily brainwashed. Racists are dangerous to statists. The government works too hard to create its deceptions to be thwarted by peasants who dare to think for themselves.

>#BlackLivesMatter
>#AltonSterling
>#PhilandoCastile

one of these things is not like the others.

facts are racist

This is even funnier when you couple this with the statistic that black people commit 50% of the crime in America and yet there are still more whites dying to cops than blacks

It would make an even better example if they went back to Africa. If they demand the right to shoot cops, they do not belong in our society.

>more_reason_than_ever_to_not_live_by_niggers.jpg

Though they're making it harder to not live around niggers...

Where do they get these numbers?

They are an emotional and irrational race with a predeliction for violence. And some, I assume, are good people.

Do these people EVER acknowledge the difference in violent crimes committed by whites vs blacks?

i doubt that's the problem. cops all around michigan are paid the same.

just face it, the cops in detroit are scared of their lives, they cant kill the thugs because the thugs will kill them back.

police only prey on vulnerable blacks, this what causes blacks to be in gangs and such and wound up being criminals.

We Wuz Kangz vol. 2

this right here is a reason enough for white police officers to be scared of niggers

>Gorilla Killed
>Black man killed

Not being funny, but I seriously thought he was saying the same thing.

Also the same white that whined about killing the gorilla are part of BLM. I didn't care about the gorilla, but I'm always interested in seeing if police are justified in any shooting. John Crawford legitimately din'du nuffin...neither did Walter Scott (and the officer was charged and is pending trial) But people seem to prefer to make their narrative out of the Michael Browns, Trayvon Martins, Freddy Greys, and Eric Garners.

correction Walter Scott ran, but still should not have been shot.

And you'd be wrong. You obviously don't live here if you think they're all paid the same. Come back when you've pulled your head out of your ass.

their feelings

Good. Fuck those wealthy bastards, they should feel our pain. Let them learn what it feels like to live somewhere that a bike chain doesn't even matter. Let some millionaire get h is car window broken because some nigger stole is cell phone charger.

lul at that cop on CNN triggering everyone by saying blacks commit more crimes

>sample sizes of 9 and 12

White men are 2x as likely to be shot in gun-related situations than blacks.

200%.

America the current year.

An unarmed black is 7 times as likely to resist arrest with violence, reach into a jacket during arrest, or attempt to take an Officer's gun.

Black translation: Blacks 7 times as likely to be killed despite being unarmed. We need more money for dem programs.

Same information, one makes Europeans go "oh how dreadful" and one makes Europeans go "well, after all, institutional racism and the legacy of slavery have conspired to blah blah blah blah gun culture blah blah ban fire arms."

>unarmed

ok, but what does this have to do with the last nogs that got killed

Their only response to the facts they don't like is liberal buzzwords (systemic, poverty, supremacy, etc.). But they won't hesitate to use erroneous facts to back up their outrage. They are absolute children.

>an unarmed nigger is 500% iactually armed, has a long criminal record and resists arrest

once again niggers blame their problems on the police

>only apprehend or kill blacks with no assocation with gangs, such as this sterling guy

Blacks actually commit 50% of violent crime, but only make up 30% of people shot by police.

If anything they are UNDERREPRESENTED in police shootings given they are going to have more frequent violent interactions with cops.

It's the underlying cause of all your problems, nigger. It needs to be addressed, it's been broomed under the rug for far too long, this is why it's gotten so bad.

That percentage gets bigger with every lie, oy vey it's anudda shoah.

Given how many coddled suburbanites vote liberal, I don't disapprove of this

>shame on us for bringing up facts
Kek.

black men are also 700% more like to get in trouble with the police, kek

After reading this post I am now #Withher.

Yeah, come on, America, 2016.
2016, America.

>Jenesis will be revelation for my people

How long was she waiting to use that grammatically atrocious gem?

nothing of value is lost though . they just shoot dindus

They can come here all they like.
Our black cops are more than happy to shoot dead other blacks for little-to-no reasons.

liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1345136218

they make up like 60 percent of violent crime
and like 60 percent of people shot unarmed by police.

Shaun is still pretending to be black? lol

what did she mean by this?

What happens when the kaffers eliminate all the kaffers?

Assault.
Robbery.
Gun.
Resisting Arrest.

These are the real reasons.

just spam this image
>but muh 2015 stats
yeah nah fuck off

Couldn't you retard.

What about all the white people that are raped, robbed and killed at a stupidly disproportionate rate by niggers?

Why should I have any sympathy?

there are some dumb fucking people

>700%
As a statistician this irritates me to no end.

There's irony here.

I'm just curious if you'll spot it.

He responded. If he cared less, he wouldn't have even posted.

so just by climbing a tree you get scratched?

>213 in cali
man those gun laws sure are helping...

El supremo cucko.

I'm sure he has access to the medical report to back up this claim.

I am a wokemissle now.

>I made a post on facebook, IM HELPING

these people are so far up their own asses that they can see the back of their teeth

Not sure why that made me think of this.

>2 officers chopped to death by machetes
>no reason

Im now a #MentallyHill

this. goddamn i hate niggers.

>Trayvon

ZIMMERMAN FOLLOWED, TRAYVON WENT HOME, TALKED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND THEN WENT BACK TO FIGHT HIM

THERE WAS AN 18 MINUTE GAP

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN COUNTED

>Shame on the people for bringing up black on black crime at a time like these.

You must realize and accept that you have a giant problem in the black community especially when it comes to gun totting gangs and how you gring up your children.......

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

Gun get a taste of their own medicine family

provide sources where possible, faggots.