This is Richarlison. Richarlison was never brilliant playing in Brazil...

This is Richarlison. Richarlison was never brilliant playing in Brazil. He's now one of Watford's best players helping them in their surprising campaign so far with 5 goals and 3 assists.

That's just because Marco Silva is an elite coach. Same reason Porto won the CL with literal who's in 2004.

>hue coaching

do you sleep

Brazil's defense sure did.

He's also a notorious diver. Big ups!

5 goals 3 assists is considered brilliant?

He plays for Watford, it's good enough.

>Richarlison was never brilliant playing in Brazil.
wrong.

t. fluminense costumer

>not rating Deco and Carlos Alberto

20 year old winger in his first PL season for Watford
Signing of the summer discounting Salah (and maybe Morata)

>Richarlison was never brilliant playing in Brazil
Bullshit, he carried Fluminense on his back. They went from almost decent to shit when he left.

If Richarlison was English, called Richardson and played for manure. No one would care about his diving, FACT

terrible banter

Has there been any real flops from the transfer window?

Lacazette, siggy, LiDelhof

Not really any high profile ones.

Someone will probably say Lukaku or something but all in all I can't think of any that are struggling.

Siggurdson maybe but he's started to do well again along with the rest of neverton.

Oxlade Chamberlain too maybe.

>Lacazette
Getting a goal every other game that he plays, hardly a flop

Lindelhof Is true actually.

Lacazette is one of the top scorers only one behind Moratta in a dodgy arsenal team

Almost all of the Leicester singings

i read that wrong and thought he was called richard richarlison lol!

wena nido

in constant fear for his life
also he is not elite he is just a hue meme rotation player

Maguire & Iborra aren't. Kelechi was overrated at City, he'd be at a team where most of the work was done for him, usually on as a sub to freely go against knackered sides chasing an equaliser. Dragovic is a loan. Adrien's transfer was bodged, player seems to be integrating well and good noises about him.

Miss any? 2 goodies is decent enough, compared to last window anyway, we're still stuck with Ahmed 'I'm 23 years old with a 26 year old younger brother' Musa

>Teen players tend to develop rapidly over time
Call all the TV stations

nah it was decent, come up with somehting better yourself beaner

>he was never brilliant in Brazil
>now he's the best player at a mid-table club in in the PL
Wow, England BTFO!

>Ahmed 'I'm 23 years old with a 26 year old younger brother' Musa
He started well though. Goals against Barcelona, Palace, and Tottenham. That fucking cross to no one in the Sevilla first leg told me that he was done for the season. I wonder if Ndidi is going to be benched once Silva's transfer goes through

The running backwards down the wing and out of play on multiple occasions against Millwall and Everton convinced me, Barca was a friendly game.

It looks more likely Shinji will be dropped for a more of a 4-3-3. N'Didi is the most valuable player in the squad, huge potential, 20 years old, gives balance to the midfield. It's either Iborra dropped or Shinji

Many such cases. Sad!

Lindelöf

I didn't catch the Tottenham or Burnley games so I maybe wrong on this, but the Mercury are saying Iborra has been the midfield playmaker that >we have been missing. I think if Mahrez leaves >we might start playing Iheanacho on the wing and seeing if he is any good there

All of West Ham's signings

last summer definitely, this summer's window was decent with only iheanacho not really impressing so far

He's grown into his role since Shakey went, from the Swansea game and off he's been a welcome influence in the team.

From him arrival though it's been implied Vinny is a squad player, Drinkwater was held til it was thought Adrien was in; theres Wilf, James, King, Iborra and Amartey right now, three of which aren't starting League games any time soon. Either it's moving towards heavy rotation or there's deadwood collecting by the look of it.

Kelechi is a finisher and link up front type, he can't really cross and has developed a heavier build than when people last saw him regularly for ManC, he might end up like a Bony lite with better teamwork. He's not winger quick and Leicester have wingers.

Then there's Mr.£30m striker also not getting a look in. Ulloa was given a new contract in the summer too.

Thank you based Richarlison Da Silva Bananinha Bacteria Da Catatau.

You Leaves guys have really been stepping up the shitposting game of late

Keep it up buddy!

you're welcome

He'd also be valued at 80m+ pounds.