BREAKING NEWS

>foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/state-department-reopens-clinton-emails-probe.html

State Department reopens Clinton emails probe

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hol up

>restarting now that the Justice Department isn't pursuing criminal prosecution

For what purpose?

HAPPENING

Probably another year of nothing at best.

a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

Just keep drawing this shit out, it makes people see her corruption.

Justice

CAN'T SLAPF THE CHAFF

woah naw hol up hol up

ITS HAPPENING HERE TOO

Read it. Says they may impose "administrative sanctions" including revoking security clearances, which could seriously affect Hillary's ability to use her old team if elected.
Would be funny if she became Prez but wasn't allowed to have any sensitive info.

Without committing myself to anything (including an opinion or direct statement), you're hypothetically welcome.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
ROUND 2
READY
GO

to demote/fire underlings in the state department.

Did you watch the Comey testimony?
the first half, the democrats in the committee were kissing Comey's ass so hard.
In the second half of the meeting after Comey left and the State department IGs were there the democrats attacked them & called them bias against Hillary.

How would that even work? Is it even legal?

are they definitely not going to prosecute? i thought the FBI had said they wouldn't recommend it, but that the DoJ hadn't officially commented?

I watched it, but I didn't see the part where they said there was a "bias against Hillary." Do you know what part that is?

so this is why I keep hearing about niggers getting shot

WEW

The AG Loretta Lynch came out this morning and announced that her office would not be prosecuting.

I think when Cummings got the chance to ask them questions. He claimed they were feeding info to republicans and having briefings for republican only.

They're opening it just to close it again.

>Soree...not guilty :^)
>oh yeah, and black lives matter

I thought this was some bullshit thread with another asshole posting a fake story.... but it isn't.

Holy fuck, user. Not bad at all.

It was the Republican pressure and the fact that everyone knows that whore Lynch struck a deal with Ol' Billy-boy on that fucking jet that caused this.

The Attorney General said she wouldn't prosecute following the recommendation of the FBI's Chowdey, or whatever that ponce's name was.

>Would be funny if she became Prez but wasn't allowed to have any sensitive info.
>funny

You people forget that the President is a public office. It would be a DISASTER for all of America if this happened. She is literally trying to be president out of greed. There is not an altruistic bone in her body.

The president does not need clearance for anything, so as president she will still get all info.

However the president is also responsible for giving out security clearances to various people, including her own team members and advisors. Without that right, it'll get really awkward.

Plus it's a significant selling point for Trump

Oh good an 8th investigation that'll end the same way the 7 before did. Give it up nerds.

They were wondering why Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell didn't get the same treatment as shillary, despite there being some similarities (almost none).

>Plus it's a significant selling point for Trump

You got that right, Sweden.

is it possible for the president to not be commander in chief due to lack of security clearance?

Comey, but oh.

Well this is a pretty exciting time for you lot then, ignorance of US law has just been established as a valid defence

No deadline so that doesn't really help Trump. Or can it?

i hope youre joking

What is the difference between them and Hillary's case?

but that pic looks really /comfy/
wasnt during the floods in the UK like 2 yrs ago?

It sets a dangerous precedence if nothing happens to her. In the words of Gowdy himself, "If you're a private in the military and you e-mail yourself classified information, you'll be discharged and your security clearance revoked. Why is Hillary Clinton any different than the rest of us?" or something to that effect.

I mean, it'd be like saying Tony Blair is a fucking genius and totally didn't shalack Bush's shaleleigh under the table.

Don't comment on US policies if you are ignorant of them. The president has to obtain a security clearance like any other person that deals with classified information. The president does not deal directly with awarding of clearances or even the approval of them.

>tfw she's making coffee and sandwiches during top-secret meetings because she's legally forbidden from taking part.

i dont know if cannibalism, murder, and rape are illegal...

bump

When will the next hearing take place?

What will help Trump is that congressional committee as of a few hours ago asking the FBI to investigate Clinton's perjury during benghazi hearings.

FBI Director is under oath on camera saying she committed felony perjury.

>"Madam President could you please step outside now, the grown-ups are talking."

>>"Madam President could you please step outside now, the mean are talking."

mfw it happens and the whole country knows she has to step outside.

Wasn't ignorance of the law, Clive, it was intent. Don't you watch L&O: UK, guv'ner?