Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9OpIbiFmY60
youtube.com/watch?v=yQFo0jBW3Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ever having one in the first place

Kill yourself, normie.

there's always Foy

Dumb looking frog.

You seem like a cool dude, it's disappointing that you're a pedo.

>16
>le pedo meme
you're not even trying

Die in a fire, paedo.

But you support that pedo spammer and you hang out with them. In your vocaroos you seem like a chill person, but your posts resemble those of a childish Sup Forums-tard, or someone who never grew out his edgy phase, it's weird.

> that episode where dad calls you and begs you to get a gf and starts crying episode

>that episode where x episode

Apu always makes me sad ;-(

What vocaroos?

>that episode where family comes to visit and asks about your gf

>yfw your family discovers what you do online every day

Kek

Is your gf embarrassing or something? I don't get it.

THIS. I had sex with my sister when we were very young but I still consider myself a virgin because it was weird and my benis wasn't able to penetrate very far into her tight pussy.

that episode where the character's parents kick him out of the house and he's never had a job and is so apathetic after years of anime abuse that he will probably starve to death but will realize that starving takes a while and is very painful so he will attempt to get a job to feed himself and will go through a month long homeless period of life before settling down on a minimum wage job for the rest of his life until he overdoses on heroin after years of depression and anxiety

Whoa who whoa. Story time plz.

Go to bed cats

Don't have one, never had.

id watch this. what's the title?

THIS

fuck off normie

Oooooh, the way you typed it made it seem to me like you did. Your parents don't know you've never had one?

youtu.be/9OpIbiFmY60

my life me.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQFo0jBW3Jo

They suspect, like everyone else.