ITS HAPPENING!!!

STATE DEPT REOPENS KILLARY EMAIL PROBE... GONNA BE YUUUUUUUGE!!!!
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/apnewsbreak-state-department-reopens-clinton-emails-probe-40420129

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36742095
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/751123630625468416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

WOOOOOOOOO

KEK

>probe
its an investigation. The FBI doesn't do "probes"

noice

FOCUS ON THE FOUNDATION YOU MONGS

FOCUS ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION NOT THE EMAILS

a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

THE NOOSE IS BEGINNING TO TIGHTEN

Are we actually living in the timeline where the good guys might win? How is this possible?

>the probe is most likely examining confidants Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin

NOT FBI

this

go to the /cfg/ thread

ugh, give it up republicans, she did nothing wrong

FUCKING YUGE

>inb4 the stress gives her another stroke rendering her unable to continue to run for president.

my digits will confirm.

why can't we focus on both?

More like

"ugh give it up republicans she had no intent to break the law when she broke it.

Is this another bullshit attempt, or is there a chance something might happen?

face it guys she is openly corrupt and above the law.

she laughs in all your faces and walks away scott free.

she drives your country into the ground and sits back with a grin while she does it.

do you really think ANYTHING will happen to her? she could shoot Trump in the face live on the debate stage and her supporters would say "yeh that sexist bigot deserved it".

Uh oh, SpaghettiOs!

WHOA ALMOST AS HUGE AS THE FIRST TIME MIRITE

ARE YOU SERIOUS.
THE FBI DIRECTOR SAID SHE DID EVERYTHING WRONG AND LIED TO CONGRESS!!!

>stress

m8, she literally has no shame in doing any of this. I know it's hard to comprehend as a fellow sane person, but that cool nonchalant "what difference does it make" is her genuine feelings about all of this. She literally gives zero fucks and knows she's above the law. She sleeps like a baby every night, I promise you.

fake and gay

Trips beat dubs

The fact that you have to ask that question shows you what a shithole this country is. We are no better than AIDS infested Africa

7s confirm one for the good guys. The shadow is receeding friends.

CF is probably going to throw her under in an effort to save themselves

>Hey faggots, find me a fall guy.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36742095

>May lose security clearances

Top kek, a president not allowed to see secret information

Was it our tweets?! Did we do good?!

>yfw Comey sacrificed his career and made himself be made a complete fool of on national TV to bring down Hillary

THIS AGAIN FOR YOU>>>>>

>404'd

>It's over. No indictment. It's over. AG Lynch accepts FBI recommendation to not indict. Move along. Move along.

>But in a stunning new development...

What the FUCK.

I don't understand even a little bit.

>sorry Mrs. President you now have to leave the room, we are discussing confidential matters.

We did, praise Kek!

One of the small benefits of having a ton of agencies

Ignore the fucking emails if possible. The thing is that Clinton had INSIDER NSA knowledge which let her get top secret information. Look into Bill Clinton and his aides/allies. I assume the egg is hidden there.

kek's will will be done!!!

They probably decided that they need a fall guy(s) and can't just end it here.

INDICT HER FOR MY SAKE!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fuck!!!!

well it's not criminal now

yes yes well done hillary well done hillary

H O W E V E R

2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322 2322

>w-what's happening?"
>let me in it's MY TURN

I'M SORRY MRS. CLINTON

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE

Evil intent has to be shown huh?

I skipped the word evil in the U.S.C.

These repetaing digits tell me that she will face jail time

poor clinton probably just thinks about his campaign and how cool he was compared to that whore

Give me your best Sup Forums

Posted in another thread:

Maybe this was Comey's plan all along?

>Disseminate all the damning information obtained in the probe.
>Follow orders from above and recommend no indictment.

>WELL SHIT. Now that he's spilled the beans we better clean this shit up and throw the book at SOMEONE!

Is that's what's going on? Has Comey made the whole administration look so fucking corrupt that SOMEONE is going to get smacked down?

implying only republicans want to see her in jail. I don't understand how dems that aren't part of the crime family can support her.

Fuck, is that a corpse being held up by puppet strings?

f

It won't have been in vain

>shadow agencies
how deep does this shit go?

Dude whats wrong with him? Looks like he has syphilis or some shit

All according to plan

They are reopening it, but not going to do anything until the election outcome, is the bitch wins they find nothing, if trump wins they actually do the investigation

Daily reminder the secret code in comelys email is 2322, its in a gematria cypher

I just want her to have a full meltdown one day.

>FUCK ALL OF YOU! I HATE YOU GOD DAMN RETARDED NIGGERS, SPICS AND REDNECKS! FUCKING POOR PEOPLE! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM? DO YOU KNOW I CAN KILL YOU AT ANY TIME? I HAD LUNCH WITH THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND YESTERDAY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? THE PRESIDENCY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE, ALL MINE! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME! AND YOU RUINED IT, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS RUINED IT ALL! YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT ME! NOOOOOOO..... [devolves into incomprehensible blubbering]

Guys, please spread this webm like wildfire i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone here who's helping spread evidence of Hilarity Rodent Cunton and the CF's criminal activities. I've alredy seen a lot on Twitter unprompted. You're all doing an amazing job and you're true patriots. Doing the work of the people. Lets expose this cunt for what she is - a mobster

Holy shit, he isn't gonna be around very much longer

>Money goes into the Clinton foundation, then magically information goes missing from the Clinton server.
>Lather rinse repeat
Yeah lets just focus on one... they aren't related goy..

God I never knew how much I wanted chaffetz inside me until today.

Checked.

I hope this was his plan, if so I would toast to his name

beginning to believe this is sadly true

Again with this..

Comey can't indict. The FBI investigates. That's all it does. And he said that Clinton put classified information on an unsecured server and gave access to classified documents to people that didn't have a security clearance.

Both of those things are felonies. And he said that the FBI found that Clinton did them.

GIVE FULL INDICTMENT ON EVE OF DNC CONVENTION

This sounds about right.

He didn't have to publicly denounce Hillary at his press conference. His denunciation let to today's House hearing, which opened up a new can of worms for Hillary. It's pretty clear she perjured herself at the very least, but she'll probably Clinton her way out of it by a technicality.

I doubt anything will stick, but Trump's nickname for her keeps proving correct.

lol

She's above the law m8

That's plain and clear now

Godspeed to you and the other anons uncovering this shit

THE EMPEROR'S WILL BE DONE

So if after all this she just walks away and moves on to the general, one of you autists is gonna show the libs how it's done and actually successfully shoot her in a rally, right?

No (You)'s required, I understand that making the SAP's blacklist would make it difficult to pull off later.

Your responses are implied.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS ARTISTIC FICTION BY SATIRICAL ARTIST ALBERTO BARBOSA

Comey
Cummy
Cummies

The second is espionage and a huge deal. They even could have made backups.

>>republicanz

“I am not a crook.”

DELETE THIS

>Not so fast, Hillary

>We are living in the timeline where the good guys will win
holy shit

>yfw she literally mad queen-s DC as the federal agents roll in to arrest her

whats worse putins not so discrete mafia government or usa's eyes wide shut tier secret elite government

Neither

I don't think you guys even read the articles you post.

>The most serious is the loss of security clearances, which could complicate her aides' hopes of securing top positions on her national security team if she becomes president.

It was worth watching those 4 hours of proceedings of republicans giving solid arguments that got more intense as time went by and the democrats doing nothing but turning it into a race war for no reason.

Yes well done Hillary, well done

HOWEVER

Well done Hillary, well done Hillary

HOWEVER

yes

There is already an ongoing investigation into the foundation.

Ann is suggesting he's pointing us all towards his public statement. It's likely his denunciation of Hillary was supposed to lead to bigger things.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/751123630625468416

nice hivemind