Did Sup Forums enjoy Gantz:O?

Did Sup Forums enjoy Gantz:O?

youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateproxy.vip/torrent/17197988/Gantz.O.2016.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no the chick on the right...her titties were too big and distracting. removed me from the film

Wow, just one more reason to nuke Japan.

I did not

Hey, the guy from that pic got his cock blowed by Adriana La Cerva

>legend

Please sit on my face

It was pretty good, but a bit short for my tastes.

>he isn't familiar with Gantz.

I wanna fug

it did not have enough boobs
or muscle rider

this the one that netflix keeps shoving in my face?

CGI fails to capture the artist's essence.

Are those real or computer animated? Hard to tell with japs.

Yes

CGI. Looks worse than Resident Evil Damnation and Degeneration.

I want to watch it now.

it was pretty good
to bad that the anime decieded to go in their own direction instead of following the manga

i watched it for the plot

Agreed.

yeah, lack of kaze and cherry/sakurai killed it for me.

I stil found it enjoyable.

>do you feel in presence of a god?
K I N O
I I
N N
O O

I fully regret reading the entire manga, what a waste of time and mess of a story.

He was a big guy

>realistic 3D animation

There is no worse style than this

the japs do it alright.

Titties not big enough desu

sure about that?

oh yeah, totally forgot about kuwabaras alien rape...damn sadly they didnt put it in the film

and dont forget this weird girl

flatties

ok

they took away some other stuff right?
didnt the Osaka team use drugs before the battle started?

yeah, also the kanto vs. kansai sword fight btw the vamps and the two demons, aswell as the guy injecting heroin scanning the nuri and getting killed. In my eyes they left too many characters out, so there was no real team dynamic in the tokyo team. the psychics and kaze would have remedied that.

>the psychics
almost forgot about those guys
i really have to read the manga again

I assume this is an anime, should i watch that first or is this move fine?

Do that. Even with it's lackluster ending, I think as far as seinen goes, it will be remembered for a long time, same as berserk.

Ditto. What a garbage ending.

t i t m o n s t e r

and I don't mean these bitches

I would advice to read the manga since the Anime only covers like 80 chapters, while the movie takes place at around chapter 240

>should i watch that first or is this move fine?
Dont watch the anime, its not that good
There are two other live-action movies that were made in 2010 and 2011 called "Gantz" and "Gantz Perfect Answer"
Those 2 were okey and kept to the manga fairly well
But you can just watch the movie as it is

are these hentais in the movie?

>Even with it's lackluster ending
Honestly i stopped reading a bit after the giant aliens invaded

It was great. A couple of slow points but it picked up. Pretty cool as a reader of the manga to see them bring so much of the more horrific shit to life.

Nah cuz u can't do any better really .

That shit didn't happen in the manga.

He didn't claim to be a God. He just asked if Kato felt God and that we're merely creations of it.

Well, I think they threatened to pull the plug on oku, so he had to rush the hell out of the last arc. It just felt so unfinished. Many plotholes were completely abandoned, like kuronos brother, the vampires, izumis character etc.

Is the main guy in this?

Kurono? No. He wasn't in the manga either.

He does appear in the beginning via Oni Alien though.

no, they kill kurono in the oni arc and make katou join right at osaka arcbut plan to resurrect kurono in future movies, if they are planned

>future movies
so this wasnt just a one off thing?

Shit you guys are right. Ironic how the MC isn't even in the best arc of the thing.

How much rape and nudity is in this?

>Many plotholes were completely abandoned, like kuronos brother, the vampires, izumis character
And nothing of value was lost

Well I guess it was time for Gantz to end anyway
Inu Yashiki's pretty good
Pic related is still ongoing

it clearly sets up a sequel, so I wouldn't be suprised.

why go to great lengths to establish kurono in the beginning etc.

Is this an accurate portrayal of American men?

>isn't even in the best arc of the thing
>best arc

Graphics look phenomenal.

I think the vampire story had interesting implications, yet I agree, the way it was executed was very lackluster and should have been excluded or either been more fleshed out.

Osaka was the absolute shit and nothing in the rest of the manga compares to it.

I don't agree with that. The dinosaur and oni mission was very good. I do agree with Osaka being the best though.

No. This is

torrent where?
imdb says this was out in 2016

not as much as in the manga. since kuwabara is not in it, no rape. nudity is way less too, except for the nude women nuri form.

Gantz had one of the coolest premises in history of fiction, and it was all wasted on retarded alium invasion. Damn shame

I would unironically do the same.

>guyver is still not over

what the fuck?!

pirateproxy.vip/torrent/17197988/Gantz.O.2016.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264

I don't know. I think people hate on the invasion arc too much.

I re-read it a couple of days ago and it wasn't as bad as it was the first time.

Gantz technology was given by friendly aliens to fight back the invasion. Humans decided to make a game out of it because apparently these psychos don't really care so the technology was given in the wrong hands.

>pirateproxy.vip/torrent/17197988/Gantz.O.2016.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264

Thanks m8

I think it still was serviceable, yet what bugged me the most is how the manga goes to great lengths to show that humans and aliens are not unlike each other and shows the alien society in a positive light (even the scenes with sakurai) - yet they all get blown up regardless with their ship, if I remember correctly.

Had some great monster ideas though. Like the ones that create bubbles that upon contact make your bodyparts blow up like a bursting tumor

They finally gonna finish it ?

>720p

end your life

The anime is paced far better.

Well, not all of the intelligent aliens agreed to this invasion, like the one that helped Tae go back to Kurono.

The big ship in the sky was a civilization and the ones fighting were in the (I assume) the Military.

I kind of liked how they showed the aliens acting like humans because they needed a new planet to live in.

If earth was getting destroyed and we discovered a habitable planet with ant-sized monkeys, we would do the same shit.

relax bro i'm only gonna watch it on my Full HD 55" LG TV™

I've already read the manga... It was good but tasteless as hell. The story had no depth at all, it was just a lot of gore and tragedy to keep you hooked. Don't waste your time with it.

then watch it on netflix faggot

>filename

>why go to great lengths to establish kurono in the beginning etc
If star of future sequels then I'm out.

Yes, and I want more.

>No dog licking cunt

He wasn't in the Osaka mission in the manga. The panda was though.

I'd rather wait for a proper MADHOUSE gantz series.

Japs love taking a shit in their own shit.

I really missed Panda + Edgy Sword Guy

As a fanservice movie i was fucking PERFECT. I m not one of those faggots, crying because they want the full Gantz experience in 1h30...

Garbage for low IQ videogame players

>SOMEBODY STOP ME!

It should've been a 3hr movie

Did he dead?

impressive visuals

Holly shit, thanks OP, you are the man!

could you handle that ass? he couldn't

It's been a while since I read the manga, but wasn't it about 2 friends getting pulled into a fucking insane shithole of hyper violence? What happened to the other guy? Didn't the taller one get wasted for a while?

Lol really? The story is written like a fucking videogame with power levels, autistic rules, boss and shit

Do you want a cookie? ....

agreed

Video games are the highest artform next to oil-painting

I hated this part

>NO WHERE NOT WE HAVE SOULS AND STUFF!"
>the aliens perfectly replicated you literally just seconds before and in the entire game of Gantz

Yea pretty close desu.

Whats a ero game that lets me fuck characters designed like that?