Has an NFL player ever been exposed as hard as this fag was exposed last night?

Has an NFL player ever been exposed as hard as this fag was exposed last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#touchdowns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cam Newton during the Super Bowl

>opposing team is an hospital
>still lose

yes. dak just ended a streak of 15 quarters without a TD pass

He played like shit, wouldn't call it an exposure quite though

t.cowboys butthurt fan

he still threw for over 300 yds. and made a few amazing throws. He lost a game with a primary receiver having lost due to concussion, I would not call it being exposed.

>MVP candidate that's playing as good as any QB in the NFL has a bad game
>team is still 10-2
>the trolls come out from under their bridges in droves and go overboard
>"AHAHHAAH FAGGOT WOW HE'S THE WORST FUCKING QB IN NFL HISTORY HOLY SHIT EXPOSED AHAHAH"

Every time. How pathetic are your lives that you have to resort to this level of faggotry when a player and a team that's much better than whatever god awful franchise you support has a single average game? This place is sad.

t. filthydelphia fag

Couple of decent passes, pretty embarrassing how he lost the ball on that QB scramble and cost the touchdown, I think he was competing with Wilson too much for scramble bants

they have played 3 teams over .500 this year and are 1-2 in those games. shit team

Lol. He threw for 45 yards in the first half. He was forced to throw that much in garbage time because he was exposed.

>6-6 chefs are over 500
>6-6 chargers aren't

Just stop bruh

>bruh
above .500 when they played them. stupid ass faggot eat my ass

This.

cowboys fans have literally nothing else to celebrate other than an eagles loss.

eagles fans have literally nothing to celebrate

cowboys and redskins were over .500 when they played them. you're just retarded fampai

If that's your criteria it's still not right. They'd be 3-2 against teams over .500 when they played them. 1-1 against teams currently over .500

Reminder that this is what Sup Forums was saying when Brady got btfo by Smeth again.

he showed why stats can be shit (see Peyton Manning)

>348 yards
>10pts
>lose

>asking a faggot to eat your ask
Nigga u gay

>350 yds, 1 TD, 1 int (deep throw at the end when the game was already over)
Yeah, it was all his fault they lost the game....

Where's P12 with a webm of his unbelievable ~30yd completion while falling over and getting hit?

Carson WENTZ has never been good. The eagles have never been good. Philadelphia is a shit hole that should sink into the ocean and take every resident with it.

>stat padding
why so many yards and only 1 td for the entire team? Yeah not impressive

Because he doesn't call the redzone plays, this loss was on Doug just as much as it was Wentz missing 2 throws and playing decent for the rest of the game

He had that unlucky fumble through the end zone, Pederson blew a couple 4th down calls in Seattle territory, and the run game struggled early. Obviously Wentz didn't have his best game of the year, but he was by no means terrible.

other than 10 wins

Gotta give credit where credit is due. 12's were out in full force last night. Pic related

The fumble at the goalline was tough but shit happens. Can't fault him for trying to make a play. Wentz didn't have his best game but the loss wasn't all on him. The two throws on the TD drive were some of the best I have seen all season, but on the other side Wilson played one of the best games I have seen and the Seahawks obviously came out with more fire playing on national TV at home against the number one team in the NFL.

If they play the Seahawks in Philly in the playoffs I bet they win.

Its just seashit fans. You now realize why the majority of fans can't stand them.

It was you fucking idiot. Not only did he fumble the ball for a touch back, but he also completely missed a wide open receiver who could have run it in for a TD.

The Eagles missed two easy TDs and both of them were Wentz's fault. If Wentz did not make these mistakes, the Eagles could have won that game.

Isn't that more of a playcalling issue from the coaches?

who is better

mcnabb in his prime or wINTz right now

Wentz right now

Accurately implying Wentz has not entered his prime

Why do fags have to bring up the Cowboys in a thread not about them in the slightest. Probably the same ones bitching about 24/7 Cowboys media coverage

>carson wentz
>mvp candidate
>when brady and wilson each have like 1000 more yards than him
oh sweetie....

That int was terrible. Wentz got impatient and threw the game away.

Brady, Rodgers, and Wilson would never have made that throw.

>mfw the Eagles couldn't even beat a injured Seahawks team
>mfw the Titans beat a healthy Seahawks team

Perfect opportunity for a playoff style comeback scenario and they blew it before the two minute warning even ticked.

>moving the ball down the field is bad

>This thread

because only soyboy fans are this triggered by eagles success... every anti-eagle thread on Sup Forums is started by a soyboy fan

>10-2 in rookie season
>exposed

pick ONLY one

>rookie season
Did you just start watching football?

Yeah because Dak is doing so good right now lel

oh fuck I am retarded, meant sophomore season

but we got wawa and hoagies and cheesesteaks

Once Brady is out, the Eagles are going to be in the next class of elite teams, hopefully with the Jags.

Too bad my team will continue to be shit for the next millenia

He didn't play like shit. The only thing he really fucked up was that fumble. Besides that I blame Vaitai for our shit performance last night.

Damn right and you're triggered by it.

>seething

I don’t get this one. How did he get exposed? The Broncos defense was insane that year. Even Brady got manhandled in the AFC championship game.

>refs
>homebabby
>dirty hits

Pick all. Hope Seattle makes the playoffs and they have to travel to the Linc.

Yeah they already beat them there last year, or is remembering a whole year really that hard for iggles fans?

Last year's game was at CenturyLink.
Stop. You're embarrassing >us

Why yes user. He had one job.

The part where he got exposed was between the 1st and 4th quarters.

He got decimated by a beat up Shehawks team.
I hate to think what kind of exposure could've been witnessed had Kam and Sherm been there.

Wentz only got over 100yds during garbage time w/ 4th down conversions.

The eagles and Wentz peaked early...against shit competition.

The Owl-less streak will continue into 2018.

This.

>be Tom Brady
>be #1 in passing yards
>be #1 in td passes
>be #1 in qbr
>have fewest interceptions in the league
>throwing to literal who receivers
>40 fucking years old
>millennials think you should lose mvp to an 11th ranked meme qb

Tom will just do what he does best and win the Owl mvp instead

>once Brady is out
>implying Belichick won't turn another 15th round pick from Buttfuck University into an elite generational qb

The Pats train is not going to stop rolling as long as they've got that coaching staff and system in place

I'm pretty sure Bellicheat will just retire with Brady, why risk a bad season so everyone can say he was carried by Brady?

>>be #1 in passing yards
>he has to keep passing because he doesn't beat the shit out of teams early on
>>be #1 in td passes
So, Wentz, by 3.
>>be #1 in passer rating (I assume that's what you meant, because Wentz actually has a higher QBR, granted it's a bullshit made-up metric)
Congrats, Brady, Smith, then Brees, all the checkdown babbys.
>>have fewest interceptions in the league
That's Rodgers/Fitzpatrick, but they both have limited starts, so let's look at T-2nd: Trubisky, Taylor, Smith, Hoyer, Osweiler, Brady. Truly elite company. In reality, those 2 fewer interceptions on pussy throws hurt the team more, giving the other team better field position.
>>throwing to literal who receivers
>Jeffery, Torrey Smith (worse receiver last year), and Agholor (also down there towards the bottom last year), and Ertz are better than Cooks, Amendola, literally anyone they have, and Gronk
fucking years old
Sophomore season. I can play the age game too.
>>millennials think you should lose mvp to an 11th ranked meme qb
see above

It doesn't matter if BB retires, his assistants are better than 90% of the coaches in the league. That whole fucking staff is full blown autistic when it comes to game planning and scouting

>making up stats
>being this mad

Literally nobody will remember this fluke season in a few weeks when the Eagshits go 1 and done to a non meme team in the playoffs

>has to resort to "making up stats" as an argument
And I honestly don't know what stats I made up.
nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#touchdowns
Not mad, friendo. Just a counterargument. You're the one feeling threatened by a newcomer. Seems Patriots fans have become so insecure everytime a QB has a good season. First time experiencing it first-hand, and it's hilarious.

>Patriots fans feeling threatened by the fucking Shitadelphia Eagles
>implying anyone in AFC is worried about the Eagles advancing anywhere
>implying anyone in the NFC is worried now that the Eagshits got exposed as literal frauds

I hope you enjoyed that string of regular season wins and the accompanying meme hype from espn, because that's the last flash in the pan your dogshit franchise will have for the next decade you fucking faggot

*breathes in deeply*

It really is.

10-2 because you were so shit in your rookie season that your team has a cakewalk schedule sophomore year. He's good but not great. The magic will run out. He's basically Andy Dalton-tier

>tfw they're gonna get exposed as fuck next season when the schedule isn't nearly as easy as it was for them this year

Sure seems like you're worried, and to this level, I don't know why. Eagles and Wentz living rent free in Patriots fans heads, you can't even stop mentioning them.
Are you a new fan? Seahawks beat the Patriots at home last year. Probably the hardest team the Patriots faced last year, as they too had an easy schedule. Or how about this year, seems the Patriots loss the Panthers at home. Always forget to mention that the Eagles beat them on the road 11 days later. Both lost to the early season Chiefs, but the Patriots got blown out at home, and it came down to a hail mary at Arrowhead for the Eagles. It's not like the Patriots have a hard schedule.
And honestly, this is a young team, and I didn't expect anywhere near this type of performance yet.

>philly
>not soy-boy HQ

D E L U S I O N

>talking about early regular season games with fans of actual playoff contenders

The absolute state of Eagshit fans. The fucking 49ers will have a better record than you next year. The only people living rent free are the welfare dindus that your dogshit city is infested with. I can't fucking wait to watch you faggots get utterly embarrassed in the playoffs.

>stop bringing up games that have actually occurred, while I sit here and make up shit about what has yet to occur
Okay, buddy. Good luck when Belicheck and Brady simultaneously retire, and I mean that sincerely. I like competition in the league.

*Belichick

>"Has an NFL player..."

you can't get exposed in the superbowl. you can have a horrible game in the superbowl, but getting exposed happens in the regular season or early in the playoffs at the absolute latest

>Have a league structured so that only the playoffs matter
>spend all your time talking about regular season stats and performances
yanks are weird

Holy shit eagles fans are delusional. Wentz is a 2nd year faggot who won a bunch of games with the softest schedule and the NFL and who hasnt even started a playoff game. Brady is one of the all time greats, hate him or love him. You probably started watching football this year if you think theyre comparable

>the schedule argument
It's two games. TWO. That's the only difference compared to the rest of the division.

Who cares about this lame sport...

How does Wentz compare to the legendary Donovan McNabb?

I’d suggest RGknee to the conversation

Brady's YPA is better than Wentz's, and Brady has more deep shots with a better overall completion %.

Yes, not converting is bad. 10,000 yards and 0 TD's is a shit stat line for a game.